Default No Points for Bloomquist last night????

it may just be an error on the website, but the Lucas Oil points standings don't show Bloomquist earning any points last night. Is something up, or IS this just a website error?

Quote Originally Posted by BloomerHarvickFan View Post
    it may just be an error on the website, but the Lucas Oil points standings don't show Bloomquist earning any points last night. Is something up, or IS this just a website error?
    Maybe they checked his tires or he was light at the scales.

Looking a little closer, I think it must be a typo. If it were a penalty it wouldn't have him listed at 17th.
    His name would either not be on it, I would think, or be at the bottom with a DQ beside it.

Probably one of those conspiracy's against Scott lol!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Probably one of those conspiracy's against Scott lol!!!!!
    IT IS!! First the dot slows him down getting to the track now no points...whats this world coming to? LMAO... just playing probably a typo
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    IT IS!! First the dot slows him down getting to the track now no points...whats this world coming to? LMAO... just playing probably a typo
    Did the DOT really stop him?

If so, probably not good. Most of these teams weigh way more than you think they do.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Wait another lawsuit coming

Quote Originally Posted by calverton View Post
    Wait another lawsuit coming
    Theres a thread already started about that lol
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    Did the DOT really stop him?If so, probably not good. Most of these teams weigh way more than you think they do.
    Idk man I seen that other thread and added into what I had said^^^^earlier just for chits and giggles..lol

Oh my whatever will we do? Worrying about Bloomers points? I do believe he has enough points to win this year and next. I am sure he will dominate the show and stink it up at Portsmouth. Not to worry. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    If that's it, the Illinois DOT got him 3 times this year that I know of. That big black hauler must have a bulls-eye on it.
    8/13/16

Old Fan is in charge of the point distribution
    Member of the Luxemburg Speedway Hall of Fame
    Class of 2019

Who cares. He'll have this series wrapped up in K-ville in a couple weeks anyway.
    Bloomer and Five Finger Death Punch fan. Honestly, I'm pretty awesome.