Thread: Knoxville

Default Knoxville

No ones talking about it,sorry to say I think Lucas made a huge mistake scheduling the show a week after the World, could be a really tough two weeks on the big motors having to run 6 races on the two big half miles.

Like they said the tire deal at the World will hurt the car count and it hasn't, they build some pretty stout motors these days, Won't hurt car count one bit, what's the difference weather the Jackson was in between the 2 races or not, they will just be putting more laps on the motors in between the World & Kvill if Brownstown was still in the original spot,, I like it better.. Leave Wed for Ohio, get home Sunday, work 3 days then leave for Knoxville Thursday. Best 2weeks ever

I'd be more worried about the fans doing two weeks in a row.

They moved it up a week so they weren't competing with the big mod show at Deer Creek like last year.Several drivers went up there to run the Fall Jamboree instead of Knoxville.

Two weeks early is a plus for temperatures in late Sept also. I fixed the conflict of two weeks in a row. I canceled the World. We probably wouldn't know who won for a couple years anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Birky15Bfan View Post
    They moved it up a week so they weren't competing with the big mod show at Deer Creek like last year.Several drivers went up there to run the Fall Jamboree instead of Knoxville.
    What drivers skipped Knoxville for the Deer Creek show?

I don't know about drivers, but they do lose a lot of fans in the stands that week end. Iowa, Minn and Wisconsin is mod country. I believe they lose more to Football stadiums.

yep not going to the World 100. Average race fan has to basically choose one of the 2 races whether it is money or can't take all that time off from work. We will see how it goes.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubstr View Post
    Two weeks early is a plus for temperatures in late Sept also. I fixed the conflict of two weeks in a row. I canceled the World. We probably wouldn't know who won for a couple years anyway.
    imagine that the world they will tech and lucas won't

lucasracingtv can help a fan that weekend it will me

sanders, krohn, phillips, gustin were guys that would go to deer creek then k-ville that ran the year before. Probably a few others. Some others i wouldn't put as contenders to win at k-ville. Gotta feeling we'll see richards win 2 in a row.
    Bloomer and Five Finger Death Punch fan. Honestly, I'm pretty awesome.