Default Davenport wins Portsmouth

Boggs led 11 before a lappet put him in the infield
    Erb led about 15 or 20
    Tmac led about 10
    Davenport leads the last 10 or so

Racing up on the wAll. How's that for locked down PTown

Davenport gains 95 more points on Scott tonight. Erb almost third in points now with two second place finishes. How does Scott go from dominating week after week to running in the back now.

Didn't hot lap or qualify finished 4th in heat and could pass anyone in the feature

Quote Originally Posted by gorj View Post
    Davenport gains 95 more points on Scott tonight. Erb almost third in points now with two second place finishes. How does Scott go from dominating week after week to running in the back now.
    Tires ......... Just Joking...

Looks like Erb likes that new car he has.. Think hes got it going....

Quote Originally Posted by Cardirt0 View Post
    Looks like Erb likes that new car he has.. Think hes got it going....
    Wonder what car he will use at the World. I read the Dream car has been parked since the win, if true.

I would think this would open Scotts eyes, and make him see you can't be jacking around and showing up late all the time. His results suck when he rolls in late and misses qualifying. The track was plenty good enough tonight to pass on if he had a good car. He literally went nowhere at the drop of the green.

Wonder what car he will use at the World. I read the Dream car has been parked since the win, if true.
    That came from a good source about that car not being touched since the dream. It'll be interesting to see which one he goes with.

I have no spoken too him much this year .. but he said he parked it .. And then hes been work on car 2 too get it set up....Looks like he move the same set up on it.. and has been working on it and it working good...Now he has 2 cars set up that will work... I am happy for Him...

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    I would think this would open Scotts eyes, and make him see you can't be jacking around and showing up late all the time. His results suck when he rolls in late and misses qualifying. The track was plenty good enough tonight to pass on if he had a good car. He literally went nowhere at the drop of the green.

That came from a good source about that car not being touched since the dream. It'll be interesting to see which one he goes with.
    I Love that hes having a good year...Man just think he keeps around 2th pace and win some of them,, He make a Great Champ......
    Last edited by Cardirt0; 09-04-2016 at 12:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cardirt0 View Post
    I Love that hes having a good year...Man just think he keeps around 2th pace and win some of them,, He make a Great Champ......
    What is 2th? And even if he won every race the rest of the season he wouldn't win the title.... But as with the lawsuit post... You know everything.... Funny.... You are a broke down clown that somewhat resides in a broke down van, that thinks he is hotsh1t because the hammers let you run the back pit gate at FC for a while... You're in truth... A really pathetic individual... Always claiming to have a new "disease" to garner attention from this 4m.net...

Gary.... Stop the BS..... You're a f'n joke
    Last edited by TMaCiLLiNi39; 09-04-2016 at 03:44 AM.

What is broke don?

Quote Originally Posted by 71PRPFan View Post
    Didn't hot lap or qualify finished 4th in heat and could pass anyone in the feature
    Did he arrive late at the track? I expected to look on DOD and see his picture this morning, and yawn.

Maybe he has his mind on that mod he is going to run. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    Did he arrive late at the track? I expected to look on DOD and see his picture this morning, and yawn.

Maybe he has his mind on that mod he is going to run. LOL
    Late again. He got there and got everything unloaded at about 8pm. Which was about hour and a half too late. Never heard why he was late. Seemed to he a mystery to lucas officials too.

the car was unloading as the last car qualified. Guess he thought he didn't need to qualify at portsmouth