Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Love the Clanton and Moran car.

Love Clanton and Fergusons cars. Like seeing Devin with the throw back to his old man. Surprised Madden didnt do it this year

Thanks so much for pictures. Keep them coming!!! Hows car count??

I haven't seen madden yet, him or McDowell neither one. Which I have made my round in a few either.

Car count I haven't heard yet. Right now it looks close to about what they had in June. That's just judging off of the pit spots in the infield.

Quick question unrelated to the thread, does anyone have the link to the time lapse video from turns three and four? I know the track used to have it last year, do they still do that? Thank you in advance.

Lil' P's ride......
    Attached Images Attached Images

Grumpy old dirt track fan. Anti-Sanction. Anti-Social. Anti-Media. Anti-SocialMedia. Anti-Climatic.

Another pic of Clantons car. Grant Jughans designed this before his passing to use for himself and sense Chase isn't racing there this weekend Clanton decided to run it in respect for Grant. Sharp looking ride.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Anyone have a car count?

I have a question about some of the cars that have "St. Louis Cardinals" on them, or the Tennessee VA Tech scheme, and the Iowa Hawkeyes sceme. Are these guys actually being sponsored by these teams/schools, or is it just sort of a way to pay tribute and not have blank spots on a car with no sponsor?
    BTW....Bobby Pierce's car is butt ugly, and I love the Devin Moran's tribute to his dad.
    Shane Clanton's car looks good too!!!!
    Last edited by BloomerHarvickFan; 09-08-2016 at 03:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    I haven't seen madden yet, him or McDowell neither one. Which I have made my round in a few either.

Car count I haven't heard yet. Right now it looks close to about what they had in June. That's just judging off of the pit spots in the infield.
    Isnt that Madden in the background of the pic of Francis' car?

I thought that was Madden too...And is someone driving his backup, or I wonder if it just happens to be out of the trailer for some other reason?

Great pictures Z thanks !!!

Quote Originally Posted by BloomerHarvickFan View Post
    I have a question about some of the cars that have "St. Louis Cardinals" on them, or the Tennessee VA Tech scheme, and the Iowa Hawkeyes sceme. Are these guys actually being sponsored by these teams/schools, or is it just sort of a way to pay tribute and not have blank spots on a car with no sponsor?
    BTW....Bobby Pierce's car is butt ugly, and I love the Devin Moran's tribute to his dad.
    Was waiting for someone other then me (Dont want to be a hater) too say it first butt ugly is being nice...

Is "The Joker" his nickname? I don't think I've seen him race, and in all the threads and articles about him, I don't recall ever hearing anyone call Bobby Pierce "The Joker"....
    DC must be pretty lax about use of their Intellectual Property. I mean you have the Joker, and the Superman logo on Davenports car...but maybe they've gotten permission, i dont know.

Quote Originally Posted by jlacey View Post
    Isnt that Madden in the background of the pic of Francis' car?
    Youre right....that is madden. We're in the infield and I never made it up top. I swiped those last 2 pics off of facebook.

Car count 92 is the last I heard.

Buckingham is from Tennessee I'm guessing he's a big Vols fan. I'd say his has a lot to do with the VT vs Vols game being held at Bristol. Same way with Hoffman. He's a big red birds fan. No affiliation with the schools or teams, just fans.

Youre right....that is madden. We're in the infield and I never made it up top. I swiped those last 2 pics off of facebook.

Car count 92 is the last I heard.
    Thanks for the Car count update. Wish I was there!!!!

I think pierces car would look a he!! of a lot better if they had black sheet metal on it instead of the red. The red makes it look like crap IMO.

Buckingham is from Tennessee I'm guessing he's a big Vols fan. I'd say his has a lot to do with the VT vs Vols game being held at Bristol. Same way with Hoffman. He's a big red birds fan. No affiliation with the schools or teams, just fans.
    That's sort of what I figured. A good way to pay respect/tribute.
    It'd be cool if they had one of his cars painted like that on display at Bristol Saturday!