Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Someone running a scam on Joker shirt!

Someone is running a scam by selling Bobby Pierce's Joker shirt on facebook! He sent me a E-mail and told me!!

I should have said fake Joker shirts, my bad!

Kind of like they stole the joker theme from the movie? Wonder how long before they get their cease and desist letter from DC Comics attorneys.

Quote Originally Posted by toast View Post
    Someone is running a scam by selling Bobby Pierce's Joker shirt on facebook! He sent me a E-mail and told me!!
    Mmmmhmmmm and I bet you were having lunch with Mike Reece at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    Lol. Very true.

And honestly, unless they have permission from DC Comics or whoever owns the rights, I'd just let it go if it's even true. Because there are copyrights on that stuff.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Maybe your calling it a scam is actually the real scam, thereby preventing Bobby from selling his shirts and making millions??? Now I'm confused.

But on a reality note, while I like the look of many of the unique themes on some of the wraps, I'm surprised copyright issues are not springing up left and right...especially on the college sports team ones. They like their money from those logos, etc.

Well in order for that to happen, the teams or DC Comics would have to know about it first, and that's probably not a gigantic concern considering how obscure late model racing is.

Quote Originally Posted by NormP View Post
    Well in order for that to happen, the teams or DC Comics would have to know about it first, and that's probably not a gigantic concern considering how obscure late model racing is.
    True Norm. But it only takes one person with said organization to see someone making money off their work, to say either stop now, or show me the money.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

And the scumbag lawyers will want their share.

You should dress up like a tranny Midirtfan, Maybe you could get more than lunch!

I want too see the release form that DC That said Bobby can use there Likeness on his car.. If they dont have it.. they cant stop some one from using it ether... Only DC can....

So funny, I forgot to laugh.

First of all that pic. on Bobbys car is Copy righted .. Witch Means you need too have there Say. if you can use It. Make Money or NOT...

It sounds pretty funny to be warning people about a scam perpetrated against a stolen name and picture.
    BTW, out of curiosity, I went to Bobby Pierce's website and nowhere that I saw, is he referred to as "The Joker". It lists his nickname as "Smooth Operator" Sad move in my book, painting your car and yourself up like a clown!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BloomerHarvickFan View Post
    It sounds pretty funny to be warning people about a scam perpetrated against a stolen name and picture.
    BTW, out of curiosity, I went to Bobby Pierce's website and nowhere that I saw, is he referred to as "The Joker". It lists his nickname as "Smooth Operator" Sad move in my book, painting your car and yourself up like a clown!!!!
    LOL I Guess ..... YOU are what you think you ARE....

It's a hustle! No a scam

Really man??? Come on now...
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    I was thinking that lol
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BloomerHarvickFan View Post
    It sounds pretty funny to be warning people about a scam perpetrated against a stolen name and picture.BTW, out of curiosity, I went to Bobby Pierce's website and nowhere that I saw, is he referred to as "The Joker". It lists his nickname as "Smooth Operator" Sad move in my book, painting your car and yourself up like a clown!!!!
    Yea I feel the same way...except when Heath Ledger played the Joker..he was bada$$ lol

With a name like dirtwacker, I would bet you like men in tights!