Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bloomquist

haha,you can't use drugs and be successful,False,and that's just really stupid to say.
    why would anyone want a autograph from that slim ball?
    On a side note though,you didn't deny wanting to have his baby.

Quote Originally Posted by Centeroff View Post
    K1ngcat, there you go with the woman gossip bullchit. Be a man, say it to his face not for everyone else to read. He has a family too my guy. You ever seen him use the crap?? Hell no! You wanted an autograph but he was cutting tires and your still sour?? You can't use drugs and be successful for 30 plus years. Doesn't add up
    not gossip, A Tennessee race car driver was arrested for driving while intoxicated and possession of cocaine early Friday morning by the Cerro Gordo County Sheriff's Department.
    took about 3 seconds,your hero,lol

i find it funny how some people said he wouldn't even have a shot to win or place well in the modified show. Gets 2nd while beating some of the top guys in the USMTS and had a real good shot a beating Gustin and it still isn't good enough! lmfao! Lots of denial...
    Bloomer and Five Finger Death Punch fan. Honestly, I'm pretty awesome.

They are jealous of a man that doesn't know if they are alive or dead.. First of all Scott was intoxicated on booze. He was set up by a female he was wanting to smash on. She was in trouble and had Scott pay and pick up for her. When tested, Scott tested negative for the powpow so that's why They went to his home and found no drugs. Simple play of wrong place at wrong time. Everyone knows puzzy rules. To smash a fine piece of a$$ 90% of us would have made the same move. That's the true story. The real dope heads always fall. Scott has been on top too long to fuk with that chit. Bank on it!

^^Lmfao! I like that first sentance.
    Bloomer and Five Finger Death Punch fan. Honestly, I'm pretty awesome.

It's world 100 week and Bloomquist is getting more attention than Pierce and he wasn't even at Eldora. One day in the next prob 3 years the man will step out of the seat and then what are we all gonna talk about? Love him or hate him!? He is still the face of DLM racing.
    The only one talking about him is you. Most people don't care at all.

Quote Originally Posted by fryefan View Post
    The only one talking about him is you. Most people don't care at all.
    And most people care a lot.

Fryefan must be blind. All you gotta say is Bloom, don't need the quist for the whole forum to jump. Kingcat said he didn't miss the coke in Eldora. Lmao apparently the zero is the only person in the world that knows how to find the crap lol. Anybody seen Owens or Boggs called a cheater? Not once because they have watched the same man win for son long.. These are grown men and it's sad

He can come mod racing that weekend every year, screw WRG! Enjoyed having him in Wisconsin.

Fryefan must be blind. All you gotta say is Bloom, don't need the quist for the whole forum to jump. Kingcat said he didn't miss the coke in Eldora. Lmao apparently the zero is the only person in the world that knows how to find the crap lol. Anybody seen Owens or Boggs called a cheater? Not once because they have watched the same man win for son long.. These are grown men and it's sad
    Ahhhhh....he's just got that 20 year old corncob! You would think he would get over that.....lol!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by K1ngCat View Post
    haha,you can't use drugs and be successful,False,and that's just really stupid to say.why would anyone want a autograph from that slim ball?On a side note though,you didn't deny wanting to have his baby.
    How do you know about drugs and success? How do you know Scotts balls are slim? And did you ever say you wouldnt have Scotts baby? Is that why youre called Kittycat?
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by a25rjr View Post
    Ahhhhh....he's just got that 20 year old corncob! You would think he would get over that.....lol!
    Get over it? He!! he likes getting down on it lmfao
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

hey centeroff wipe your chin

Blackford, Blackford, Blackford, I mean centeroff...

you juice you lose ask bloomquist

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    I highly doubt Pierce cares if they are talking more about Bloomer because, he has the Globe Oh and the check and Scott was no where to be found in Eldora lol!!!!!!!!!!
    Yes he does think about Scott. He knows in the back of his mind theres one of these * beside his name. And how many globes does Scott have? And didnt he win the first time he ever drove a car there? He might be the youngest to win but Im pretty sure Scott has a few more accomplishments that lil Bobby will ever touch. And what Centeroff said about that arrest is true. And what men do to get a piece. We all have done something we shouldnt have to get a piece..lol If you havent then you have to buy that piece or...your too dam ugly lmao Obtw..why wasnt he there? Oh yeah a sanctioning bodies that (sends a test sample off that at first is hot but retest the SAME sample and its good) dont have the kahonas to admit their wrong. Or they just too chickensh!t of all the backlash from other screwups they would have to fix.

He doesn't give a care about a asterrick get over it scott screwed up reallly about the labs all samples passed this weekend imagine that

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    Yes he does think about Scott. He knows in the back of his mind theres one of these * beside his name. And how many globes does Scott have? And didnt he win the first time he ever drove a car there? He might be the youngest to win but Im pretty sure Scott has a few more accomplishments that lil Bobby will ever touch. And what Centeroff said about that arrest is true. And what men do to get a piece. We all have done something we shouldnt have to get a piece..lol If you havent then you have to buy that piece or...your too dam ugly lmao Obtw..why wasnt he there? Oh yeah a sanctioning bodies that (sends a test sample off that at first is hot but retest the SAME sample and its good) dont have the kahonas to admit their wrong. Or they just too chickensh!t of all the backlash from other screwups they would have to fix.

Why would there be an * beside his name? Where did the 5 suspended drivers finish at in the Dream? There's nothing saying they would have been any better saturday than they were in June. The bottom line is they were not there and Bobby won the race. There were over 100 other guys there trying to do the same as him, he just happened to be a little better this time. Heck, Erb WON the dream and he beat him, Mcdowell is no slouch, along with countless others. I don't get the logic of trying to demean the winner, other than to try and twist someone's panties up.

they are sucking on bloomers nutsack and that is it

Quote Originally Posted by blncfn57 View Post
    Why would there be an * beside his name? Where did the 5 suspended drivers finish at in the Dream? There's nothing saying they would have been any better saturday than they were in June. The bottom line is they were not there and Bobby won the race. There were over 100 other guys there trying to do the same as him, he just happened to be a little better this time. Heck, Erb WON the dream and he beat him, Mcdowell is no slouch, along with countless others. I don't get the logic of trying to demean the winner, other than to try and twist someone's panties up.
    Dam Heinz57 didnt know it was your time of the month. Nobody said anything about those other drivers. Although McDowell might have a chance since hes in a Bloomquist. And obtw I was twisting panties... got yours all knotted up. Lmfao