Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Kromulous View Post
    General Fan's understanding of racing is actually comical, such as Old Fan and the like. Once he said he has no respect for Yunick etc, that's over the line.Cheating is apart of racing, that's the game. Its not cheating until your caught as well. Play the game well, look for grey areas and exploit it, such as Smokey's 3/4 scale car. The rules had nothing on it. Early Nascar days 358 cube limit, rules say they will check 1 cylinder, so what do they do? make the rest of the engine a 430 LOL. Its ingenuity at work, they get caught and then take there punishment, and move on. On to to another grey area, its what makes racing good, and colorful.Do you serously think Petty or Earnhart Sr didnt cheat? Purvis, Carrier Sr, Boggs etc? come on man, get your head out of the clouds, your embarrassing yourself.Also this notion of comparing cheating in racing to cheating on your wife, or stealing from your friends is ridiculous, its just racing. At the end of your life it will mean nothing, so stop taking it all so serious.Bloomquist cheats up tires, who cares, they all do it, and have done it, all of them, including Golden Boy Pierce, and his Dad. Get over it.
    As CnB said well done. Oldfan is like a parrot he gets something stuck in his head and repeats it over and over. Sooner or later he'll have another slip and fall and the phrase will change...lol
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    As CnB said well done. Oldfan is like a parrot he gets something stuck in his head and repeats it over and over. Sooner or later he'll have another slip and fall and the phrase will change...lol
    Maybe he just needs to be kicked in the head a few more times while slapping horse butts.

cheating tires really putting foul chemical in and on a tire and thats ok with you, plus I would love to again go and know who won a race thats why we go don't weI don't care if you are a fan a put crew member track owner or some that works on or at the track if you get your rocks because someoneno matter who they are didnt get caught but cheats all the time I m sorry I can't help you

Quote Originally Posted by old fan View Post
    cheating tires really putting foul chemical in and on a tire and thats ok with you, plus I would love to again go and know who won a race thats why we go don't weI don't care if you are a fan a put crew member track owner or some that works on or at the track if you get your rocks because someoneno matter who they are didnt get caught but cheats all the time I m sorry I can't help you
    Anyone get that???

you could n't catch your a$$ WITH YOUR HANDS YOU NUMBSKULL

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    Anyone get that???
    Let me get out my Hooked on Phonics workbook out! lol
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

you could n't catch your a$$ WITH YOUR HANDS YOU NUMBSKULL
    Or that? A25, when your done with the last one, run this through.

He's the one that cant catch his a$$....esp when he was playing that sidewalk kids game....Step on a crack, slip and fall and break your own back....or something like that!
    Last edited by a25rjr; 09-29-2016 at 06:31 PM.
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

If everyone cheats, how come some don't get caught? That, everyone cheats story, is the one the cheaters tell their self to be able to sleep at night. If you had to cheat to win, you never won anything. Gray areas of the rules is one thing, but undermining the intent and letter of the rules is something else. People with integrity know the difference.

I bet half the guys if not more at your local tracks are in someway or another. Same with the whole drug testing thing. Do that and your probly going to lose half your cars. Do guys race while under the influence though? Doubt it. They aren't that dumb. Except maybe 1-2.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubstr View Post
    If everyone cheats, how come some don't get caught? That, everyone cheats story, is the one the cheaters tell their self to be able to sleep at night. If you had to cheat to win, you never won anything. Gray areas of the rules is one thing, but undermining the intent and letter of the rules is something else. People with integrity know the difference.
    Because they don't do some of the dumb blatant stuff, nor do they have a target on them like someone like Bloomer. He is polarizing and not well liked by some, but very successful and marches to the beat of his own drum.

It has nothing to do with integrity, yes 4m moral police chief, I have honesty and integrity. But I also live in the real world where not everyone believes in the same things. And in all competitive sports, people will always look for an edge. Gray area, blatant cheating, something stupid and obvious, while there real trick is elsewhere, you name it. It has and will continue to be done. Litey and you can continue to believe what ya want, been around racing and the real world enough to know you trust pretty much no one. You let your guard down and they'll fuk you over. Keep your eyes open and alert to everything.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Put the keyboard down and go drink another beer. Come back when youre sober.

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    Because they don't do some of the dumb blatant stuff, nor do they have a target on them like someone like Bloomer. He is polarizing and not well liked by some, but very successful and marches to the beat of his own drum.It has nothing to do with integrity, yes 4m moral police chief, I have honesty and integrity. But I also live in the real world where not everyone believes in the same things. And in all competitive sports, people will always look for an edge. Gray area, blatant cheating, something stupid and obvious, while there real trick is elsewhere, you name it. It has and will continue to be done. Litey and you can continue to believe what ya want, been around racing and the real world enough to know you trust pretty much no one. You let your guard down and they'll fuk you over. Keep your eyes open and alert to everything.
    I applaud you sir (GOLF CLAP)
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Aint it knitting night at your club tonight?

Anyone get that???
    Quote Originally Posted by a25rjr View Post
    Let me get out my Hooked on Phonics workbook out! lol
    Quote Originally Posted by a25rjr View Post
    He's the one that cant catch his a$$....esp when he was playing that sidewalk kids game....Step on a crack, slip and fall and break your own back....or something like that!
    LMFAO LMFAOSM...Thats funny I dont care who you are LMFAO

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    Aint it knitting night at your club tonight?
    Quite a intelligent reply. I don't know how we get threw these technical discussions with out your input. One thing about it, if I did knit, I'd be good at it, unlike your witless reply.

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    Because they don't do some of the dumb blatant stuff, nor do they have a target on them like someone like Bloomer. He is polarizing and not well liked by some, but very successful and marches to the beat of his own drum.

It has nothing to do with integrity, yes 4m moral police chief, I have honesty and integrity. But I also live in the real world where not everyone believes in the same things. And in all competitive sports, people will always look for an edge. Gray area, blatant cheating, something stupid and obvious, while there real trick is elsewhere, you name it. It has and will continue to be done. Litey and you can continue to believe what ya want, been around racing and the real world enough to know you trust pretty much no one. You let your guard down and they'll fuk you over. Keep your eyes open and alert to everything.
    I've been around racing for a long time also and I do know people that don't cheat. They may not have the win records that some do. There are some that don't blatantly cheat and still made it to the hall of fame. I can appreciate a guy looking for an edge. Doping tires or buying miss marked tires is cheating, not a edge. I have nothing against the doping except it cheats the guys with that thing called integrity. The rule is almost as bad as these gun laws the Libs want. The only one the laws will effect is the honest law biding citizen. The cheaters will still have the guns and they will still be cheaters.

bravo bubster some of us get it

Quite a intelligent reply. I don't know how we get threw these technical discussions with out your input. One thing about it, if I did knit, I'd be good at it, unlike your witless reply.
    After CnB answer to that statement you made there wasnt more to add. Thats why I was applauding him since you didnt understand. And since it took you 4 hrs to reply I mustve been right it was knitting night.

bravo bubster some of us get it
    Are you sober now? Ready to tackle the busy sidewalks of St.Louie.