Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

bunch of candy azzes

108 teams at Eldora would have been stupid to try and juice tires , with all the talk
    of drivers being band , law suits . like I said dumb bench racers .

and they shall think the mind set all along great job on wrg part you won't see lucas test and ban will you

Quote Originally Posted by old fan View Post
    Nasty 55 do you say anything nice to anyone you probably beatup your ole lady and mom everyday before going to the unemployment line
    Thats so wrong you dipsh!t. As it has been said that would get your a$$ stomped around here. Dont you have sidewalk to play on
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

yeah and you like playing with lil boys

Yeah...I got a seven yr old, 2-two yr olds and a one yr old ....my kids and grand kids..lol
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

well good for you but that's not I what I talking about

Lucas oil doesn't seem to be enforcing their rules, for sure. Why write a rule and turn someone into a cheater, if you don't enforce it. This only gives an advantage to the cheaters. Was that their intent all along? The bottom line is, a unenforceable rule is worse than none at all. I'm all for a racer having a better tire than the next one. Make it legal. This FAIR rules stink. Everyone doesn't deserve a trophy. Just like the Davenport Rumley rule. If you can't figure it out, ban it. That rule was aimed at one team, for being a little smarter than the rest. That made it fair, everyone gets a trophy.

That counts as himself too
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Quote Originally Posted by Bubstr View Post
    Lucas oil doesn't seem to be enforcing their rules, for sure.
    They did a few yrs ago in FL. That's why Moyers loaded up and left. Or did we all forget about that? Maybe that's why you see Moyers avoiding some Lucas shows. Still bitter?

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    They did a few yrs ago in FL. That's why Moyers loaded up and left. Or did we all forget about that? Maybe that's why you see Moyers avoiding some Lucas shows. Still bitter?
    I remember that. It was about deck height, Which is kind of a silly rule anyway. Does it really make a difference how high a rear spoiler is, when the car is stopped? You have to know, they are going to be a foot higher when the left rear is jacked up. This is yet another silly rule that should never have been made by stupid rules makers. A rule that makes cheaters out of honest people, who's shocks don't bleed back quite as well as others. Do you think Moyer had a right to be irritated about that rule? I think it's just another case of making rules, with out good reason, or leaving them exist after they are shown to have no real impact on racing.

Now with all this tire cheating going on, how come Lucas Oil never catches one?

wow they did it once in how many years lmfao moyer has been known not to to like the the head and neck rules that lucas has
    Last edited by old fan; 10-02-2016 at 03:49 PM.

Lets get back on subject....Congrats to Scott Bloomquist for winning another series title. Dont hate him cause you or your favorite driver AINT HIM!!!

nor do they want to be him

Quote Originally Posted by Bubstr View Post
    Lucas oil doesn't seem to be enforcing their rules, for sure. Why write a rule and turn someone into a cheater, if you don't enforce it. This only gives an advantage to the cheaters. Was that their intent all along? The bottom line is, a unenforceable rule is worse than none at all. I'm all for a racer having a better tire than the next one. Make it legal. This FAIR rules stink. Everyone doesn't deserve a trophy. Just like the Davenport Rumley rule. If you can't figure it out, ban it. That rule was aimed at one team, for being a little smarter than the rest. That made it fair, everyone gets a trophy.
    We used the same item 10 years ago in the A.M.R.A. When they found it , It was banned
    back then . We have seen no one use it since it was banned. So if it was not legal then ,
    It sure was not legal now . I'am not saying that the lucas rules were not clear , But once
    it was found it ,It has been banned once more .

If your talking about the rumley gadget on rear kevin went to lucas oil and had it approved that season so it wasnt illegal then. It was just that teams couldnt figure out how to apply it to there car and get it to work 100%.
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    If your talking about the rumley gadget on rear kevin went to lucas oil and had it approved that season so it wasnt illegal then. It was just that teams couldnt figure out how to apply it to there car and get it to work 100%.
    SS this is a Bloomquist thread of acknowledging accomplishment. There is no place for your comments here!!!

Could you go slop the hogs or something??

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    SS this is a Bloomquist thread of acknowledging accomplishment. There is no place for your comments here!!! Could you go slop the hogs or something??
    He had to quit the farm too many of the calves were staving to death. They were getting short end of the deal if ya know what I mean.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    He had to quit the farm too many of the calves were staving to death. They were getting short end of the deal if ya know what I mean.
    Double S Funny Farm......where the men are men and the sheep are scared! lol
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    Who else besides teams with longhorn cars had any idea of it til half way through the season?