Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

The vice president is very important mud cluck they are a heart beat away from being pres

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    You call them hit jobs debates???? In the tank moderators letting Kaine and Unable interrupt and talk over 60% of the night? You really like the media and Democrat party taking control by force don't you? You really need to answer for your stupidity and please don't take the good people down with you.
    How many times did Donnie interrupt (with dumb statements or one liners) the African American moderator and the woman running for President in the first debate?? If your going to call Kaine out, got to be fair CW. The truth, no body cares about last night!! It's all Donnie and Hillary! Right now, she thumped trump in round one!! And is looking for the knock out Sunday! I thought he said she didn't have stamina? Maybe his kids will tell him"dad just stand up there and don't say anything"! Tell them after your mic was broke again.

Hey CW, your buddy Old Fan and yourself are really two pees in a pod!!

No we are are sane and you are insane

Quote Originally Posted by mud duck View Post
    how many times did donnie interrupt (with dumb statements or one liners) the african american moderator and the woman running for president in the first debate?? If your going to call kaine out, got to be fair cw. The truth, no body cares about last night!! It's all donnie and hillary! Right now, she thumped trump in round one!! And is looking for the knock out sunday! I thought he said she didn't have stamina? Maybe his kids will tell him"dad just stand up there and don't say anything"! Tell them after your mic was broke again.
    keep dreaming that dumb clucK

Quote Originally Posted by old fan View Post
    I heard part of those debates today how un profeesional on caines part and that guy is a complete nut job backed by guess who yep soros
    The nut doesn't fall to far from the tree! Like mama, like son!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

i think caine from wwe would be a better choice

It's two simple questions, answer them. "Participate"??? You are one messed up bible thumper!!
    Geez........If she didn't make it, why should she be able to murder it! Let me guess....she made herself also and its "her" body! Liberal bs!

I saw 1 time, on ngc, how a mud duck sticks his head in the mud looking for pests. I think that mud has seeped into your brain!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

long time ago

found this Pence:MeasuredRespectfulIntelligentConfidentKaine: CondescendingInterruptingCoarseArrogant

Don't get mud cluck drooling, thinking he had converted you!

But good find anyway!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

The Clinton's like the Bush family and Obama have sold this country out to the multinational company's of the world. We must take our country back like the UK did. So thats why I say Never Hillary.

Hillary for prison 2017

Quote Originally Posted by a25rjr View Post
    Geez........If she didn't make it, why should she be able to murder it! Let me guess....she made herself also and its "her" body! Liberal bs!

I saw 1 time, on ngc, how a mud duck sticks his head in the mud looking for pests. I think that mud has seeped into your brain!
    So, a woman's body is not her own (liberal BS)?? and your first sentence is even more absurd!! Shame on you!! and you a total disgrace for those words. And you think this is the way the world should think?? Man, I thought Old Fan and CW was out there, but they are reasonable compared to you!! Jr. you are on sick man to think that! I didn't think anybody could rile me up enough on here to quit posting and I loved the back and forth (except with you) and now look what you said even more radical!! You can have the board all to yourself preacher man. My opinion, 4m should ban your stupid @ss for that!! Not, liking Hillary and having a low opinion of women is your right I guess. But, what you just wrote is sickening!! I sure hope you don't have children and especially a daughter after a comment like that!!! And you wonder why, a true Republican will never win the white house any time soon?? I don't want any part of a board that allows things what you just stated. And don't throw the religious freedom BS out there!! What you said was flat out wrong towards women!!

and a true democrat won't win either jfk was well respected unlike this ass wipe we have right now running

So, a woman's body is not her own (liberal BS)?? and your first sentence is even more absurd!! Shame on you!! and you a total disgrace for those words. And you think this is the way the world should think?? Man, I thought Old Fan and CW was out there, but they are reasonable compared to you!! Jr. you are on sick man to think that! I didn't think anybody could rile me up enough on here to quit posting and I loved the back and forth (except with you) and now look what you said even more radical!! You can have the board all to yourself preacher man. My opinion, 4m should ban your stupid @ss for that!! Not, liking Hillary and having a low opinion of women is your right I guess. But, what you just wrote is sickening!! I sure hope you don't have children and especially a daughter after a comment like that!!! And you wonder why, a true Republican will never win the white house any time soon?? I don't want any part of a board that allows things what you just stated. And don't throw the religious freedom BS out there!! What you said was flat out wrong towards women!!
    You are so weak on Biblical knowledge, its pathetic! I certainly don't know every thing about the Bible, but I can promise you, my daughters know more than you.

Please devote some of your time to study, you are so easily schooled!

You're just like Kaine, you cant even bring up verses to defend yourself......in other words you're a PHONY!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Can't say that I've ever met anyone with such absurd thinking, beliefs, and brainwashed biased ever. CLUCK you are so far gone in your way of thinking that you wouldn't know a fact or the truth if it fell on your head like a boulder. I have less tolerance for STUPIDITY than I used to. Just because of the fact that our nation is literally being destroyed by stupidity. Something that you are playing a total part it.

Unborn children lives matter? Yes they do.

and a true democrat won't win either jfk was well respected unlike this ass wipe we have right now running
    JFK was the end of the real Democrat party. LBJ and literally all of the party ever since are based on Marxist principles and have to lie and pretend to cover up what they truly have become.

DEM party is based on corruption. It is right before everyone's eyes.