Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

wrong try again

Quote Originally Posted by Centeroff View Post
    Old fan of what you just said makes you lyfao... You have serious problems. Nothing about what you said was not even close to being funny. Maybe you caught a glimpse of yourself in the mirror!! Wait, that would be scary not funny! What exactly were you laughing at?? And for old likes it in him sideways, after you posted we would have a flood and boat race at PPMS this weekend, you have tarnished your opinion beyond repair and are on a 60 day suspension from posting anything in the DLM thread!! You two have to be related because there is no way the good lord above would put 2 of you two on his beautiful earth without having the same DNA!! Jesus help us all!
    Hey BIG QUEEF, You should know all about that DNA! coming from a family tree that dnt branch.
    Last edited by SLIDING SIDEWAYS; 10-07-2016 at 10:46 AM.
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

K1ngcat, your obviously not afraid to make a fool of yourself. I guess your the only person at ponderosa that "heard" the zero with the traction device. Your a hater and you do a horrible job at it. I was at a race when a certain well known driver got busted with traction control. Everyone in the stands could hear it and no sooner than he hit the scales the officials and other teams surrounded his car like flies! If you run traction control you will be caught. It is so obvious when a driver has it on because the dam engine studders all the way around the track. My suggestion to you is sit back, walk slow, and drink plenty of cold water because Bloomer is breaking records before your eyes. I know you wish your driver could do what he does but he can't nor will he ever! For starters, he designed his car, built it, drives it, wins championships in it, makes the calls on the setup, does all the grooving and siping on his tires, and even drives the hauler to most races. Pick you another driver who can do that and I will kiss your sorry as$!!

Yes,I'm a hater,just saying, what I heard out of his car was around or close to the flag stand,I don't care who else heard it,Piss Head,breaking rules,is what you meant to say, another one of Bloomers baby mommas said it's ok to run it.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    Since hes been driving for over 30+ yrs Id say that was muscle instead of fat....idiot
    been cheating for 30,that's for sure,lol

Good...hope you have to lick your a-hole to get that taste out your mouth. Now go find a ball of string to play with kittycat. Rev limiter...lmao #noclue lmao
    I said he was perfect,you just can't stop......D1ck gobbler 45, always ready to defend his baby daddy, you little fag,lol
    way to many guys on here want to have Scott's baby.

K1ngcat, your obviously not afraid to make a fool of yourself. I guess your the only person at ponderosa that "heard" the zero with the traction device. Your a hater and you do a horrible job at it. I was at a race when a certain well known driver got busted with traction control. Everyone in the stands could hear it and no sooner than he hit the scales the officials and other teams surrounded his car like flies! If you run traction control you will be caught. It is so obvious when a driver has it on because the dam engine studders all the way around the track. My suggestion to you is sit back, walk slow, and drink plenty of cold water because Bloomer is breaking records before your eyes. I know you wish your driver could do what he does but he can't nor will he ever! For starters, he designed his car, built it, drives it, wins championships in it, makes the calls on the setup, does all the grooving and siping on his tires, and even drives the hauler to most races. Pick you another driver who can do that and I will kiss your sorry as$!!
    He might park the hauler, but he doesn't drive it long distance. It's actually pretty cool to see how dang good he can park that thing/drive it in tight areas.

Quote Originally Posted by K1ngCat View Post
    I said he was perfect,I just can't stop......I am a d1ck gobbler Im a little fag,lol....I want to have Scott's baby.
    You got one thing right when you said Scott was perfect. But the rest your far far off course. Im not defending him just speaking the truth. Most people like yourself cant handle the truth. And since you brought it up, Im glad you came out of the closet. But we dont care what you sexual preference is hun....keep it to yourself, Queercat
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Old fan of what you just said makes you lyfao... You have serious problems. Nothing about what you said was not even close to being funny. Maybe you caught a glimpse of yourself in the mirror!! Wait, that would be scary not funny! What exactly were you laughing at?? And for old likes it in him sideways, after you posted we would have a flood and boat race at PPMS this weekend, you have tarnished your opinion beyond repair and are on a 60 day suspension from posting anything in the DLM thread!! You two have to be related because there is no way the good lord above would put 2 of you two on his beautiful earth without having the same DNA!! Jesus help us all!

OLD FAN I guess jackoff is calling you his daddy!

Wipe your chin, it is dripping again...

Quote Originally Posted by K1ngCat View Post
    I just like playing with all of Bloomers baby mommas,they get so tore up,he really ran a perfect race at Ponderosa Speedway,made me sick,lol
    May I suggest taking a bottle of Pepto Bismol so that you can avoid too many heart burns from watching the greatest, spoil your racing nights?

Don't let Bloomquist make a mental basket case out of you like it did Old Fang. The guy is near going postal on us all over the Voodoo Child!!! He has admitted punching countless holes in the walls of his house.

His only way to vent his jealous rages is to be a cheap shot artist on racing forums!!

sideways, I just wanna know one thing? Is your wife as ugly as they say she is? Said when she was a baby they tied a pork chop around her neck and the dog still wouldn't play with her!! I bet she was still a decent pull for a man like you. You should read the bible and see what it says about lust and jealousy!! You might learn something. It's never to late to change. If you pray and are sincere when you ask for forgiveness from the jealousy and hate, the good lord above will accept you into the kingdom of heaven! When you talk bad about someone over and over and make up lies if is a sin. You should ease up my man. We all have to answer to the man upstairs. Remember that.

sideways, I just wanna know one thing? Is your wife as ugly as they say she is? Said when she was a baby they tied a pork chop around her neck and the dog still wouldn't play with her!! I bet she was still a decent pull for a man like you. You should read the bible and see what it says about lust and jealousy!! You might learn something. It's never to late to change. If you pray and are sincere when you ask for forgiveness from the jealousy and hate, the good lord above will accept you into the kingdom of heaven! When you talk bad about someone over and over and make up lies if is a sin. You should ease up my man. We all have to answer to the man upstairs. Remember that.
    No need for your religion preach to me. Impressive talk right there about my wife. You a scum bag. I got stuff i could say about ur wife but i wont stoop that low.

You need to ask for forgiveness as you sin cuz u pull for bloomer!
    Last edited by SLIDING SIDEWAYS; 10-07-2016 at 05:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    No need for your religion preach to me. Impressive talk right there about my wife. You a scum bag. I got stuff i could say about ur wife but i wont stoop that low.You need to ask for forgiveness as you sin cuz u pull for bloomer!
    Look fellas its one thing to calling each names but dont bring the wives in.
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

You need to ask for forgiveness as you sin cuz u pull for bloomer!
    If its a sin then let it be. Just another one to add to the collection...lol

Look fellas its one thing to calling each names but dont bring the wives in.

I could have said some nasty stuff but i DID NOT!

I could have said some nasty stuff but i DID NOT!
    Glad you didnt. Its one thing for us to cuss each other but its disrespectful bringing the lady folk in....we got queercat and butthurts for that lmfao
    Last edited by dirtdobber45; 10-07-2016 at 08:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by centeroff View Post
    sideways, i just wanna know one thing? Is your wife as ugly as they say she is? Said when she was a baby they tied a pork chop around her neck and the dog still wouldn't play with her!! I bet she was still a decent pull for a man like you. You should read the bible and see what it says about lust and jealousy!! You might learn something. It's never to late to change. If you pray and are sincere when you ask for forgiveness from the jealousy and hate, the good lord above will accept you into the kingdom of heaven! When you talk bad about someone over and over and make up lies if is a sin. You should ease up my man. We all have to answer to the man upstairs. Remember that.
    time for you and clayton wetter to wipe your chin again