Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Eldora lawsuit

Quote Originally Posted by Centeroff View Post
    I know a little something about that suit (evidence) that you all do not know! They are gonna win the suit no matter what attorney they have. It's open and shut. You think it's costing them money?? Fuk no! It's a class action suit. That means the attorney will work the case for free in hopes of getting 33 1/3 of the 16 million. My mother has worked in the law game for 35 years and that's how I know how a class action suit works. They are gonna win but not anywhere near 16 million. Tony can drag out whatever he wants and it's not costing these guys a penny. The day the suit is over all of these drivers will be welcomed to Eldora but I'm pretty sure there won't be any open arms. It costs money to race and unless you place top 5 you are more than likely losing money anyhow. Gonna step out on a limb and say these guys end up with a million a piece of their lucky but now its principal. What would you haters do if you were wrongly accused of a crime that you did not commit?? Would you roll over and go to jail or would you hire an attorney and go to war? The UMP and WRG have tarnished those guys reputation and cost them money and I hope they pay!
    This is not a Class Action Suit. In order for that to happen they have to go through various legal dealings (including in front of a judge) to get it certified as a Class Action suit. At that point, the lawyers then have to find those damaged (the class) and then proceed. Class Action suits can take many, many years to even go to trial (very expensive for the lawyers if they are doing Pro Bono).

This is simply litigation with 5 (maybe 3 now) Plaintiffs. I personally don't think they will win if the jury uses any common sense (but look who our Presidential candidates are, it's obvious common sense no longer applies to anything).

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    I would see rumley and get his juice u looze shirt! Lmao
    Rumley better get some of Bloomers juice, he's lost plenty!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by Centeroff View Post
    I know a little something about that suit (evidence) that you all do not know! They are gonna win the suit no matter what attorney they have. It's open and shut. You think it's costing them money?? Fuk no! It's a class action suit. That means the attorney will work the case for free in hopes of getting 33 1/3 of the 16 million. My mother has worked in the law game for 35 years and that's how I know how a class action suit works. They are gonna win but not anywhere near 16 million. Tony can drag out whatever he wants and it's not costing these guys a penny. The day the suit is over all of these drivers will be welcomed to Eldora but I'm pretty sure there won't be any open arms. It costs money to race and unless you place top 5 you are more than likely losing money anyhow. Gonna step out on a limb and say these guys end up with a million a piece of their lucky but now its principal. What would you haters do if you were wrongly accused of a crime that you did not commit?? Would you roll over and go to jail or would you hire an attorney and go to war? The UMP and WRG have tarnished those guys reputation and cost them money and I hope they pay!

Yeah, Scott has never been busted for tires before. Him and Jimmy have been notorious tire cheaters.

They don't have a chance of winning this is open an shut everybody else weighed on the same scales plus did they not weigh after the heat races and for the people that think the scales need to be certified what joke your not selling produce or meat to the public.

Quote Originally Posted by a25rjr View Post

Hey look who finishd 2nd in lucas points. 1st place was taken mos ago
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Quote Originally Posted by thinkstomuch View Post
    Eldora and the sport of Late Models is bigger than these drivers, even Bloomer's ego. The sport and Eldora will live on without these guys there. You could reference the World 100 this year as proof. Everyone will forget these guys and it will cost them more than lawyers after this is over. You can't say that Eldora doesn't mean anything to Scott, that place is a key factor in his fame as well for the others. Eldora results can draw many dollars of sponsors and merchandise sales.
    No doubt Eldora is bigger than any racer . If you read what I said was , they
    don't need Eldora . Sure because the man that owns Eldora can keep them away ,
    don't mean they don't want go there, and does not mean they don't want to be there .
    but there are a few tracks that mean just as much to them . Like I said they ,
    don't need Eldora . And Bloomquist is not lacking sponsors .

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    Hey look who finishd 2nd in lucas points. 1st place was taken mos ago
    Yeah, but you gotta admit, he hasn't ran good the past few months.
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Yeah, but you gotta admit, he hasn't ran good the past few months.
    No doubt hes been off for a while now. Dk what happened besides missing a little luck. Bloomer def on his game along w his tricks that lucas wont do anythg about.

Did Saterlee drop out of the suit?

Lets try for analysis without being a TS fan or Bloomer fan. I certainly like TS, but in this case, I could care less who wins. But I have a lot of legal experience and I will leave it at that. This is about getting a settlement. Some Lawyers will sue anyone if they think they have a shot at getting any kind of a settlement. They hope that the defendants decide not go through an expensive trial and pony up some loot. I really do not see a case that wins before a jury, though. I really would be surprised if it gets that far. I am not predicting what will happen as far as settling or not. To think that Eldora has never given anything thought to something like this happening, would be foolish. They are prepared IMO

When you offer payment for a prize , service or product , and weights and measures are the results
    that are equated for the payment , you better bet certified matters . The lawyers will win .
    How much we will see . But when you go to court 65% of the time lawyers will settle for less .
    And so it goes.

This is an interesting case. If somehow, there is money paid to the plaintiffs, IMO, meaning settlement, it will change completely how tracks operate concerning rules. Still doubt it goes to trial and if it does, I do not see a victory for plaintiffs. We will just have to see, though

Question for somebody that hangs out at Bloomers shop every night, I know there are at least 200-300 of you on here lol. Is Bloomer going to run Charlotte or is he gonna say screw um and stay home and get ready for Phenix City?

Quote Originally Posted by zach51 View Post
    Question for somebody that hangs out at Bloomers shop every night, I know there are at least 200-300 of you on here lol. Is Bloomer going to run Charlotte or is he gonna say screw um and stay home and get ready for Phenix City?
    He's not welcomed at charlotte

Quote Originally Posted by zach51 View Post
    If he goes to charlotte he will be watching from the grandstands

I thought that after the 3 month period between the Dream and World he was free to run WRG stuff but I guess I was mistaken. The important fact that the lawsuit may have changed that must have gotten lost in all of the other BS that I didn't bother pilfering through. Interesting. Thanks!

How many tracks are certified

He needs more than that.
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

I'm going to guess in this case the scales not being certified will not factor into the judgement.

I know that the LARGEST part of the keyboard warriors on here have never been an actual driver of a car, much less even been on a team, had any of u actually been close to the sign in sheet every week, u would have seen that when u sign in, it says in black and white that u must make weight for your given class ON THE TRACKS SCALE, u may go check your car ANYTIME u would like before the event begins, or anytime throughout the evening to ensure u r at the proper weight when u pull on the track for your event.