Default Wallace driving experience

This is for those that have done it. What did you drive? And was it worth it?

Please keep the negative $hit out of here.

There was a post awhile back but it's probly 3-4 pages deep by now. Seems like there was mixed reactions. Until Old Fag hijacked it. ???There was a place that had coupons out for 1/2 price maybe but I don't remember where I seen it. Might have been Groupon???

I've done it twice in a late model at atomic speedway. First time was great, the car seemed to just roll over in the corners and I had no problem, 2nd time in a different car I fought it and could not get the car to drive. It just pushed through the corners no matter what I tried. Good people and a great experience just be patient.

My recommendation is to get on their mailing list and jump on a discounted deal when it comes along. I drove a late model for 15 laps at Tazewell Speedway, have no racing experience so I was not doing much more than riding around and trying to get a feel for things. Definitely worth it and would do it again, particularly at a different track. The banking at Tazewell is over 30 degrees and that was pretty intense, I'm sure a track with less banking would be a completely different experience. Years ago I did a Richard Petty Experience at Las Vegas (asphalt of course) and while that was run in a more professional way, the dirt experience was much more fun for this dirt track fan.

I checked on Groupon and they have some offers through there. A few were up to 55% off. You just buy it through Groupon, print the receipt out and bring it with you and present it to them or let them know ahead of time when you schedule. I believe is how it works or atleast how it did when I bought tickets for a museum a few yrs ago.

I seen they were giving rides away for 89 bones, I got til tomorrow to decide what I'm gonna do.

Thanks for the input fellers.

If you've never driven on dirt it will be the money you ever spent, go for it !

I raced karts for several years. I wanted to do this last year but I had bad things then, and wondered if it would take a year or so to shake the bugs out of the program, so I didn't do it.

It still seems from that other thread it's mixed reviews, so I don't know yet.

Do it. If people don't support it and it goes away, you'll wish you'd done it. Yeah they were having some car troubles the day I was there, but I got my turn and it was great.