Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Kyle Larson

Yeah for the money shows that sounds about right

Quote Originally Posted by mudslinger47 View Post
    Its obvious if Larson or any of the open wheel drivers wanted to make any "REAL" money, not the pennies sprint cars pay, they have to go to stock cars... heck, the mud taxis pay better then the sprint cars.... probably some of the hobby stocks do too...
    The mud taxi's had better pay somewhat better than the wingless sprinters, midgets and Silver Crown cars. Mud taxi's are a dead end division unlike wingless dirt open wheel cars with little chance of making it to the big time.

Win the World or the Dream or Knoxville mud taxi shows and people like you and your sidekick litey pay attention. Win The Chili Bowl and the whole racing community pays attention and often the winner gets a NASCAR ride, reference Rico Abreu (Timmy McCreadie as well), the most recent winner to go on to a full time NASCAR ride.

and we say bs the crowd at the dome will be a lil bigger than then chili bowl try sold out for 3 nights x 67000 try getting that crowd at the chili bowl besides as said before and many times before if you want to big time you won'y be racing on dirt in the Midwest and MCCREADIE IS A MUD TAXI GUY OOOPS that can't win a race
    Last edited by calverton; 10-23-2016 at 08:49 AM.

I'm sure there is an important and well thought out message in that post (LOL!,) but no one, not even the late Albert Einstein could figure it out!! LOLOL!!

whats wrong no defense yep 67000 x3 compared to the chili bowl

Quote Originally Posted by calverton View Post
    whats wrong no defense yep 67000 x3 compared to the chili bowl
    The Chili Bowl is far and away more prestigious and important to win than any dirt late model show, and that includes the World and the Dream.

The Chili Bowl is sold out all 5 nights with several thousand more that buy pit passes and watch it on the jumbotron because they can't get a seat. Chili Bowl tickets are sold to people in each of the lower 48 states and Alaska and all 5 nights have been sold out since early summer. It is impossible to get any more seats around the track. No one knows, or ever will know, how many they could sell if it were possible to increase seating. One thing is for sure, it's one of the 2 biggest dirt shows of the year and gets 340+ cars with no fukkin' support classes!

AND THAT'S WHY YOU'RE PISSED!! LOL!

This thing you're bragging up is just another dirt late model show with a support class to be run on a tiny track with little or no banking. Not much exposure for the winners and even less prestige.

I'll be at Du Quoin the same night and will see a much better show. A USAC national show, to boot. Du Quoin is a tried and true, can't miss event, and we won't get gouged for parking and nice hotel rooms are $71.00 a night, tax included.

And besides all that, you're still an ignoramus! LOLOL!!

with 67000 people not 11000 big difference I guess it would be sold out for a go cart track you just love open wheel and its the right way or its usac ways poor thing can't find a ticket for the dme race anymore have to go to Duqoiun which playing second fiddle that weekend besides I don't have to drive to the dome if I don't want to
    Last edited by calverton; 10-23-2016 at 08:53 PM.

The Chili Bowl is far and away more prestigious and important to win than any dirt late model show, and that includes the World and the Dream. that's a midget brains mentality

Quote Originally Posted by calverton View Post
    with 67000 people not 11000
    Actually, the Tulsa Expo Center seats 15,000 people for the 5 nights of one of the 2 biggest dirt races of the year. I've been there several times and there is no room for anymore seats. They could easily sell another 20,000 to 25,000 in addition to the 15,000 in seats and the 2,000 or 3,000 spectators that purchase pit passes.

Also, The Chili Bowl track is 1/4 mile which is the length of a football field longer (and it's probably wider) than the tiny 1/5 mile flat track the big clumsy and cumbersome late models and mortified's will try and race on.

Do you prefer to be called litey or boomhauer, or both?

Your sheer stupidity is astounding and hilarious at the same time LOL!! I actually get bored and weary of repeatedly making fun of you. LOL!!

Here ya' go litey boomhauer. Some of your most memorable quotes!! Bbbbwwwwaaaaaahahahahaha!!!

Last edited by CIRF; 10-24-2016 at 10:33 PM.