Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sheppard

is that his plans our is he woo or lucas racing

Lucas Oil Series

Quote Originally Posted by goincircles View Post
    JMO I dont think Jeff wants to be on the road as much as Lucas Oil could be wrong.Westfall lol bet not.Best is a top team with good resourses and not affraid to spend a dollar Steve Francis might be a good pick need to have a guy thats been up and down the road that life style is not for everyone.
    I'm not saying I would bet on Westfall either, just saying he wasn't given enough time. He may not have picked up a win last year, but he also didn't race regionally nearly as much as Bab(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) did in 2014. I think winning the points during the Buckeye Late Model Speed Week, being fast time at the Dream, making the Dream/Knoxville Nationals in your first year in a late model is not bad. Plus he doesn't tear up near the equipment that Bab(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) did/does.

Maybe the 0 show in that vacate ride i said maybe .

Quote Originally Posted by Doc88D View Post
    Rusty Schlenk would be a GREAT fit for that team. He lives close to the team location. He is willing to travel and get out on the road. He has a wife and family that support his racing. And finally, he can wheel the hell out of a racecar. He has always ran regionally and raced smart according to the bank account. All while winning many championships and keeping food on the table... Rusty is also pretty darn good with those rockets. He has a relationship with Mark Richards already...
    I knew someone would be stupid

I was thinking Jimmy O or JD would be a good choice but that driving distance between home and shop would be a problem. Westfall got a raw deal IMO
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by goincircles View Post
    i knew someone would be stupid
    why is that rusty is a pretty good racer that watches his wallet

I saw the hand writing on the wall when Brandon dropped out of the law suit.

Good for Brandon! Brandon will do good where ever he goes. 2 time DWTC champ

I'm glad he's back in his own car. I was happy for him to get that ,Best racing ride,but I want to see him be able to race more money shows around the Midwest. I'm sure he will run the lucas tour,but he runs good there so why not. Good luck Bshep,see you at the Thaw Brawl.

Best Performance is NOT shutting down and he will have a big name in that ride next year. Superman is out but I've heard rumors that possibly Jimmy Owens.

Westfall deserves another chance! Rusty is not a bad pick! I think Dustin Linville, Cody Mahoney, Doug Drown, Matt Miller would also be great choices!

Quote Originally Posted by ThebigE View Post
    Best Performance is NOT shutting down and he will have a big name in that ride next year. Superman is out but I've heard rumors that possibly Jimmy Owens.
    Owens would be a perfect match, he loves the juiced up tires.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by ptown View Post
    Wish there was a like button for this one!

I would love to see rusty in that ride as well, then he and his fans could all stop what iffing. It would be a dream come true for me to see him race that caliber of drivers and embarrass himself weekly

I looked at Sheppards Facebook said he's done for this year except for the Dome in December and plans to run lucus oil series and a few other shows during the 2017 season
    I am what I am

Quote Originally Posted by ptown View Post
    When you sell the juice, of course you like it.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 2
    Moler - 1

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    When you sell the juice, of course you like it.
    Everybody that thinks that there is only a few certain drivers that have juiced. The percentage of drivers that have never juiced ever is probably around 10% if that and if you think otherwise you haven't been around racing much.

The Best Performance ride is a pretty good ride to just step away from. Could there be something to the story, that he didn't know about illegal tires? It could be he just didn't agree with it or that he knew, he was going to family ride and there was just too much money in UMP shows locally to pass up.

As far as Westfall goes, he's a good driver and getting better, but if your buying a driver you pay for results, not someones education. B Shep got them immediate results.

Quote Originally Posted by 00Hdmn View Post
    Everybody that thinks that there is only a few certain drivers that have juiced. The percentage of drivers that have never juiced ever is probably around 10% if that and if you think otherwise you haven't been around racing much.
    I went to my first race a week ago. Bloomerquist told me he has never juiced tires and Rigsby confirmed it.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 2
    Moler - 1