Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Fast forty nine..............
    Yep. I'm thinking it should work out well for everybody involved.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

A regional tour .no lucas or woo

Quote Originally Posted by maddenfan View Post
    I'd imagine they'll run a similar schedule to the one they ran in their previous partnership. Mostly regional stuff and they'll travel to big races at tracks they like.
    Last edited by Josh Bayko; 10-29-2016 at 06:51 PM.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Quote Originally Posted by Centeroff View Post
    A Barry Wright car will put any contender out of contention. The one hit wonder is making a bad move. If Owens can't win in a BWRC, who can?
    Cause Owens set the world on fire in that Rocket? Or has Owens set anything on fire the last few years?

Quote Originally Posted by maddenfan View Post
    Sad in a way. National king to regional hot shoe. At least he has s ride hope he makes the best of it
    Last edited by dirtdobber45; 10-29-2016 at 07:19 PM.
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Read the story on Dirt on Dirt for more details. Running national tours isn't easy on anyone with a young family and business to run.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtfanbob View Post
    Read the story on Dirt on Dirt for more details. Running national tours isn't easy on anyone with a young family and business to run.
    I'm glad someone gets it. That's how guys get burned out on the sport over time. We don't need anymore guys walking away from the sport.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtfanbob View Post
    I understand the strain it is and how it drains you. If thats what he wants more power to him. But if it wasnt then I hate it thats what he ends up with. Hes a dam good driver and I like the Bloomer vs JD rivalry lol
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

He will most likely never see the type of success he had in 2015 again. Most racers would have a career year with a fraction of what they were able to accomplish that year, and I'm talking about guys who race for a living, not local racers. I think the masses have been spoiled a bit the last couple years with JD and Scott, not to mention Clanton and Richards quietly having stellar years the past couple as well.

JD's car will have AES and Baird on it as always with Barry I'm sure. Barry has always been a good fit for JD.

Quote Originally Posted by RoundNrOUND View Post
    He will most likely never see the type of success he had in 2015 again. Most racers would have a career year with a fraction of what they were able to accomplish that year, and I'm talking about guys who race for a living, not local racers. I think the masses have been spoiled a bit the last couple years with JD and Scott, not to mention Clanton and Richards quietly having stellar years the past couple as well.

JD's car will have AES and Baird on it as always with Barry I'm sure. Barry has always been a good fit for JD.

Did AES find some money cuz i heard he sold all his race stuff and was letting people go at his AES business.
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Thumbs up Welcome Home.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    Sad in a way. National king to regional hot shoe. At least he has s ride hope he makes the best of it
    Not sad, think of it as a, "Hit & Run" Outlaw deal. Kinda like Moyer most years, pick your fights and race where the money makes sense. Being on a national tour hones your driving and chassis skills for sure, but if you want to make a living, in all honesty, not every tour stop makes sense anyway and they all complain about it.

Welcome home JD, keep "Doing It The Wright Way!!!"
    Last edited by Stede Bonnet; 10-30-2016 at 09:32 AM.

Just so y'all understand the Owens split was mutual with the Wrights. They are in the race car manufacturing business, which equals tons of test time. No time for points racing. JD left Rumley on good terms = major input and help. Watch the next Barry Wright be "the next big thing" They were already making progress with redoing front end towards middle/end of this year. Moran had a pretty good year without tons of test input. Sit back and watch children

the present BWRC are great cars something went astray for the house car though
    Last edited by calverton; 10-30-2016 at 10:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    After bonehead crashes off the wall one race after another they will fold up as well the guy is hard on equipment has to be glancing off the wall or he isnt going fast.He had one good year hope the goofball band wagon super man fans are feeling good right.now lol oh anyone want to purchase the big shiny new shirt trailer its on sale 200 bucks shirts included blaaahaha

LISTEN TO bshepp interview after the DTWC win just saying

Quote Originally Posted by goincircles View Post
    After bonehead crashes off the wall one race after another they will fold up as well the guy is hard on equipment has to be glancing off the wall or he isnt going fast.He had one good year hope the goofball band wagon super man fans are feeling good right.now lol oh anyone want to purchase the big shiny new shirt trailer its on sale 200 bucks shirts included blaaahaha
    Who is they? You must have forgotten that Davenport drove for Barry & Lance once before, and "they" didn't fold then, he probably made them a lot of money.

If I remember right, you're the one that though that the superman man nickname just came about last year.....smh. Seems like you know your racing.

Jonathan davenport was doing very well driving for Barry Wright they had lot's of success until Clint boyer messed everything up. I'm very sure they will pick up where they left off .

IMO I think Barry & davenport had a connection like owens had with his cousin (crew chief ) for some reason owens hasn't really worked out with a crew chief yet when he does look out.

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    Who is they? You must have forgotten that Davenport drove for Barry & Lance once before, and "they" didn't fold then, he probably made them a lot of money.

If I remember right, you're the one that though that the superman man nickname just came about last year.....smh. Seems like you know your racing.
    i just never noticed him.much I go to a butt load of races I seen him run the 49 before guess like I said didnt notice him lol JUST NOT THAT GOOD

Just ignore GIC, he's one of those 4m trolls looking for a fight to fill his friendless afternoon. He'll soon lose interest and wander off somewhere else..