Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by goincircles View Post
    After bonehead crashes off the wall one race after another they will fold up as well the guy is hard on equipment has to be glancing off the wall or he isnt going fast.He had one good year hope the goofball band wagon super man fans are feeling good right.now lol oh anyone want to purchase the big shiny new shirt trailer its on sale 200 bucks shirts included blaaahaha
    Two good years in a row. Just sayin

Quote Originally Posted by goincircles View Post
    i just never noticed him.much I go to a butt load of races I seen him run the 49 before guess like I said didnt notice him lol JUST NOT THAT GOOD
    Blind as a bat I see

If only the guy would have won 20 races this year..... wait what?

Goincircles called a spade a spade. The JD hype is over boys. JD is a cool cat but is very hard on equipment. What major races did he win when he was with Barry before? They had something big in 2015 but when Lucas made them take it off they were just a top 5 car. I hate he won't be running the series full time because that's another fast car that won't be there to make it interesting. Like him or not, when the cushion is there he will put you to the edge of your seat. I'm telling you fellas, this is a bad move but maybe the only opportunity he had? I wish him luck and driving for Barry is better than working a 9-5. Scott may win 20 races next year with JD out but we will all miss Essex screaming hear comes superman! Kinda sad really

Quote Originally Posted by Centeroff View Post
    Goincircles called a spade a spade. The JD hype is over boys. JD is a cool cat but is very hard on equipment. What major races did he win when he was with Barry before? They had something big in 2015 but when Lucas made them take it off they were just a top 5 car. I hate he won't be running the series full time because that's another fast car that won't be there to make it interesting. Like him or not, when the cushion is there he will put you to the edge of your seat. I'm telling you fellas, this is a bad move but maybe the only opportunity he had? I wish him luck and driving for Barry is better than working a 9-5. Scott may win 20 races next year with JD out but we will all miss Essex screaming hear comes superman! Kinda sad really
    How many victories and earnings this year jackoff?

Quote Originally Posted by Stede Bonnet View Post
    Just ignore GIC, he's one of those 4m trolls looking for a fight to fill his friendless afternoon. He'll soon lose interest and wander off somewhere else..
    How is a person a troll for not kiss butting like a few others are in this little circle??? hahhahhahahahaa

JD seems like a pretty cool guy of what I have seen , wish him luck with this new opputunity

Quote Originally Posted by calverton View Post
    JD seems like a pretty cool guy of what I have seen , wish him luck with this new opputunity

Wait till jd shows up at a big lucas race and puts it on jackoffs boy. He'll be cryn a river
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Criedways, your always running that cok sucker. You jumped ship on your boy before Charlotte. Said you was a Tmac man. Who needs fans like you fatboy?

I hate he won't be running the series full time because that's another fast car that won't be there to make it interesting. I'm telling you fellas, this is a bad move but maybe the only opportunity he had? I wish him luck and driving for Barry is better than working a 9-5.
    That whole group not traveling next year, was probably a decision made by Jd. The Wrights have been out on tour as well the last few years and we're mostly ready to do it again, that's what makes me feel this way. Jd doesn't want his kid to grow up and not really know who dad is, and I don't blame him there. Now most nights he'll most likely be able to sleep in his own bed, and not be constantly thrashing....good for him.

The hype isn't over, this is where it all started years ago. I guess people had their eyes shut back then or something. He didn't win anything big, but everyone in the pit area knew he was one to beat. Barry helped put Jd on the map, Jd helped put Barry on top of the chassis game in 2011. Those cars were everywhere then, mainly because of Jd.

the bottom line is he can probably make about the same money as last year and not near the travel

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    Wait till jd shows up at a big lucas race and puts it on jackoffs boy. He'll be cryn a river
    and you know it will happen or maybe some other regional guy whipping the zero my hero car
    Last edited by calverton; 10-30-2016 at 07:57 PM.

Zyoung, I really don't remember the BWRC being the cars to beat. Not being a dik, but I really don't remember that. I know alotta guys down south ran em and ran good but did they win the major series championships? I know as of late they havnt been the best but can still win. I like Barry but he is a little behind right now

Quote Originally Posted by calverton View Post
    and you know it will happenor maybe some other regional guy whipping the zero my hero car
    A chat board can only take so much nonsense and you are certainly a full load of it.

Zyoung, I really don't remember the BWRC being the cars to beat. Not being a dik, but I really don't remember that. I know alotta guys down south ran em and ran good but did they win the major series championships? I know as of late they havnt been the best but can still win. I like Barry but he is a little behind right now

Not being a dik. Ha ha ha ha

Your the perfect CHODE!
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Liedways, I'm sure JD shot you a text of what he is really doing next year, when you hear be sure to let us know? Lol. The only way JD remembers you is your the fat guy with barbecue stains on his shirt. Not to mention you said you wife is 125lbs and DD up top. Your are in the top .8% in bullchit and she is in top .8% of blessed 125lb women. Your the coolest. Will you sign my world finals tee shirt? Ole honest Abeways!!

Seriously? 2014 Lucas Oil Championship, anyone? Is there A/C under that rock?

but what have they done lately

Necrosis, he said 2011 nothing of 2014. Rayburn racecars used to dominate and now can't get out of their own way. You need to get out of the past and see the world for once my guy!

actually a rayburn can be competive under the right conditions and the right driver