Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by calverton View Post
    please wipe your chin

Hes tryn but he cant find it
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Sideways, I will gladly wear a CHODE tee shirt to speedweeks when you decide to show off that 125lb doll baby with the DD up top! God only made 9 women that are 125lbs and DD and liegays happened to marry one! Lol. We all instantly smelled a rat the milasecond you posted that BS. I have been dealing with idiots like you my whole life. This is site is for racers schmo, not a place to come and lie to make friends. I'm sure you bounce from here to Facebook but if your gonna come on here spitting lies every other post, you should stay on Facebook ya fukn drama filled idiot! Lol. Still love ya "ole pal"

Quote Originally Posted by NormP View Post
    Your perception of who is more competitive might not mean anything to someone at Valvoline that has the say-so in whose car the sticker goes on. To quote Josh Bayko, you're over-thinking this. And as usual, letting your worship of Mark Richards override your objectivity.
    I don't think I would consider it my perception, or anybody's perception of who is competitive. It is factual information, Francis struggles to make shows on a regular basis, while Richards and Sheppard are winning on a regular basis. How many times do you see pictures of Josh Richards' car around the internet? Infinitely more than I see the Steve Francis car that is for sure. The amount of residual advertising achieved when sponsoring drivers like Richards and Sheppard is night and day compared to what it would be with Francis. He does not even have many fans, there would be no upside to the deal at all. That is why (just like when this same rumor popped up last year) it is a joke. As Josh Bayko said, if anything it is more likely they will sponsor all three cars.

Your perception of who is more competitive might not mean anything to someone at Valvoline that has the say-so in whose car the sticker goes on. To quote Josh Bayko, you're over-thinking this. And as usual, letting your worship of Mark Richards override your objectivity.
    Beat me to it........
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Centeroff View Post
    Sideways, I will gladly wear a CHODE tee shirt to speedweeks when you decide to show off that 125lb doll baby with the DD up top! God only made 9 women that are 125lbs and DD and liegays happened to marry one! Lol. We all instantly smelled a rat the milasecond you posted that BS. I have been dealing with idiots like you my whole life. This is site is for racers schmo, not a place to come and lie to make friends. I'm sure you bounce from here to Facebook but if your gonna come on here spitting lies every other post, you should stay on Facebook ya fukn drama filled idiot! Lol. Still love ya "ole pal"
    You don't need God to get some DD's. Mine will have a set of fun bags soon 😜

Quote Originally Posted by cutman View Post
    You don't need God to get some DD's. Mine will have a set of fun bags soon 
    Both d's together make dd's right lol

Get the ones where you can pump them up if you want to go bigger at some point or you can leave them where there at then you dont need to do complete surgery.

So true

http://www.4m.net/images/attach/jpg.gif
    Attached Images Attached Images
    8/13/16

You mean 8 cuz your the 9th there big queef!

You have been dealn w idiots since you been looking in the mirror!
    Last edited by SLIDING SIDEWAYS; 11-02-2016 at 11:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by W2Racing09 View Post
    I don't think I would consider it my perception, or anybody's perception of who is competitive. It is factual information, Francis struggles to make shows on a regular basis, while Richards and Sheppard are winning on a regular basis. How many times do you see pictures of Josh Richards' car around the internet? Infinitely more than I see the Steve Francis car that is for sure. The amount of residual advertising achieved when sponsoring drivers like Richards and Sheppard is night and day compared to what it would be with Francis. He does not even have many fans, there would be no upside to the deal at all. That is why (just like when this same rumor popped up last year) it is a joke. As Josh Bayko said, if anything it is more likely they will sponsor all three cars.
    Like I said, what you think may not matter to the person who is in charge of assigning that sponsorship. The valvoline decal was on Francis' ride before little Richards ever climbed into a race car. There is probably a reason for that. And it is not factual that Francis "struggles" to make shows on a regular basis.

Try to approach this from an objective standpoint. We all know you think the Richards clan can do no wrong and is the top of the heap, but beyond that, I'm not sure how much you understand the relationships. Who do you think drove the rocket house car with valvoline sponsorship before Richards? And where did that sponsorship go when said driver left the program?

I can't see paying 5-10k for something everyone in the grandstands is gonna be drooling over lol. My wife turns enough heads as it is with her 34 Cs. My dad always said get a ugly woman so nobody else would wan her lol

Like I said, what you think may not matter to the person who is in charge of assigning that sponsorship. The valvoline decal was on Francis' ride before little Richards ever climbed into a race car. There is probably a reason for that. And it is not factual that Francis "struggles" to make shows on a regular basis.

Try to approach this from an objective standpoint. We all know you think the Richards clan can do no wrong and is the top of the heap, but beyond that, I'm not sure how much you understand the relationships. Who do you think drove the rocket house car with valvoline sponsorship before Richards? And where did that sponsorship go when said driver left the program?
    I'm not saying that my opinion should matter to them. Although I would no longer be a Valvoline customer were they to drop Richards and Sheppard that money is just a drop in the bucket for a big company. If a more beneficial sponsorship target came along it would definitely be a smart business decision to pursue it. Dropping Richards and Sheppard in place of Francis does not do that. He is significantly less marketable than Richards and Sheppard, and in addition he wins a fraction of the amount of races which leads to less press and less visibility for his team and sponsors. I'm absolutely not being biased right now, there is no logical way of looking at a decision like that in any way being beneficial to anyone but Francis. Now if the decision maker is somehow related to Francis then there is at least an explanation.

As far as it not being a fact that Francis struggles to make shows, all it takes is a quick look through the DoD LOLMDS results this season to determine otherwise. Not only did he miss the World Finals on Saturday night, but he has used several provisionals with the LOLMDS this season, he has several times transferred to the main using one of the final spots in a consi and he has also missed qualifying altogether for some major events (such as the Dream).

Basically, in this sport people see what the winning drivers are doing and they do it. Whether that means going out and buying a new chassis, new shocks, new products, etc. That is how this sport is no matter how much sense it makes. If Valvoline wants to sell VR1 Oil, and other products to Dirt Racers then they certainly want to be involved with a winning team.

Thanks,
    Jeff.

Sometimes this is just painful to watch.........

If everybody in the room can see it but you can't.......it's probably not " everybody else" that's incorrect.

Love how folks that have been watching slm racing for 4 or 5 years think they can tell people that have been watching or involved for 40 or 50 how dirt racing is suppose to go..........laughable

Carry on.
    Last edited by Barbecueboy; 11-02-2016 at 05:03 PM.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Whew! I'm just relieved to hear Centeroff talk about a wife. All of his conversations on this message board would have lead one to think that he could "hold one in his mouth until the swelling went down", and it wasn't about boobs!

Quote Originally Posted by jog49 View Post
    Whew! I'm just relieved to hear Centeroff talk about a wife. All of his conversations on this message board would have lead one to think that he could "hold one in his mouth until the swelling went down", and it wasn't about boobs!

He can thats his talent. Hes been w bloomer so long hes got it down pat.
    The babe is a cover to hide his true identity
    Last edited by SLIDING SIDEWAYS; 11-02-2016 at 06:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    Nice...yummy
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

I can't see paying 5-10k for something everyone in the grandstands is gonna be drooling over lol. My wife turns enough heads as it is with her 34 Cs. My dad always said get a ugly woman so nobody else would wan her lol
    you are lying

Quote Originally Posted by W2Racing09 View Post
    I'm not saying that my opinion should matter to them. Although I would no longer be a Valvoline customer were they to drop Richards and Sheppard that money is just a drop in the bucket for a big company. If a more beneficial sponsorship target came along it would definitely be a smart business decision to pursue it. Dropping Richards and Sheppard in place of Francis does not do that. He is significantly less marketable than Richards and Sheppard, and in addition he wins a fraction of the amount of races which leads to less press and less visibility for his team and sponsors. I'm absolutely not being biased right now, there is no logical way of looking at a decision like that in any way being beneficial to anyone but Francis. Now if the decision maker is somehow related to Francis then there is at least an explanation.

As far as it not being a fact that Francis struggles to make shows, all it takes is a quick look through the DoD LOLMDS results this season to determine otherwise. Not only did he miss the World Finals on Saturday night, but he has used several provisionals with the LOLMDS this season, he has several times transferred to the main using one of the final spots in a consi and he has also missed qualifying altogether for some major events (such as the Dream).

Basically, in this sport people see what the winning drivers are doing and they do it. Whether that means going out and buying a new chassis, new shocks, new products, etc. That is how this sport is no matter how much sense it makes. If Valvoline wants to sell VR1 Oil, and other products to Dirt Racers then they certainly want to be involved with a winning team.

Thanks,
    Jeff.

I'm not saying the rumor is true or not. But, would it really hurt for Francis to get the sponsorship over Josh?? Your sort of making it sound like Steve is not worthy?? There's a lot of guys out there that don't win ever week W2. But, they also need sponsorship get up and down the road. Its obvious everyone knows where your love is directed. But, it's not like Mark will fold and the house car won't be out there on the track if Valvoline leaves. To make the statement, you won't buy Valvoline if they leave Josh is stupid!! The sport needs sponsorships no matter who's car their on!! And they should be supported, even if you don't love the driver. There are other drivers out there besides Josh and BShepp you do realize that don't you?

That purchase often ends poorly.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 2

back to the original post...... don't know if anyone heard anything while out at the World Finals but if Jesse Stovall could secure some more sponsorship he would like to run more national shows. two years ago he had 19 wins running MLRA and MARS and only running the in Midwest and won the MLRA points this year. not sure if he could run full time nationally but I did hear the team is going to head either out west this winter/spring or head southeast and see how it goes, don't think they have made there minds up yet with what direction to go after the first of the year, but would really like to branch out from the Midwest.