Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by clayton_wetter View Post
    who jd???...
    you have to have a rule to be able cheat , what happen the almighty bloomer didn't come up with it first

Quote Originally Posted by President Clinton View Post
    Maybe y'all didn't realize Bloomer did a bit of asphalt testing down in Ga, and was better than average! A little run in with the law, kinda did away with all that deal. Like the clown or not, he is as good as it gets in pretty much anything with wheels!!!!
    yup. he rocked the racin' world in nascar trucks at Eldora and in chili bowl midgets!!!
    And the days that I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, well, I have really good days - Ray Wylie Hubbard

Boy did he lmao and never was invited back

Quote Originally Posted by calverton View Post
    Boy did he lmao and never was invited back
    Our daddy iv not habby wiv uz on diz tred calvy.
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Like the clown or not, he is as good as it gets in pretty much anything with wheels!!!!
    BaaaaHaaaaHitting the pipe Bill? That's good stuff
    8/13/16

Like the clown or not, he is as good as it gets in pretty much anything with wheels!!!!
    Are you serious? Bbwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahaha!!
    Quote Originally Posted by klemmabyna View Post
    yup. he rocked the racin' world in nascar trucks at Eldora and in chili bowl midgets!!!
    klem you pretty much hit it on the head! I would only add that bloomy ran some ARCA races and had a stellar average finish of 29th. LOL! One of those ARCA races was on the dirt mile at Springfield, IL. Dirt is bloomy's specialty, isn't it? Well folks, he spun in the first corner of the first lap. I know of which I speak, I was at Springfield that day and it wasn't what you would rate as a performance from a driver who's "as good as it gets in pretty much anything with wheels". Much like his failed efforts at The Chili Bowl and the Eldora NASCAR Truck race. Bloomy effectively embarrassed all of dirt late model racing with THAT stalwart effort! LOL!
    Last edited by CIRF; 11-04-2016 at 07:49 PM.

Wow.... The hateraid is really flowin' tonight! Easy boys, you're gonna have a hangover in the morning!

CENTEROFATTENTION will get them straight. Couldnt have been the same bloomer. Lmao
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Quote Originally Posted by Senroc-Systems View Post
    Wow.... The hateraid is really flowin' tonight! Easy boys, you're gonna have a hangover in the morning!
    No hate, just facts. All's ya' gotta' do is look it up.

Bloomy effectively embarrassed all of dirt late model racing with THAT stalwart effort! LOL! NO HE JUST EMBARRASSED HIMSELF YOUR HATRED FOR DLM ARE SHOWING AGAIN

Quote Originally Posted by Senroc-Systems View Post
    I'll come clean: I love when bloomquist is at a race I attend. I certainly don't want him to win, but you can bet your a$$ i'm watching. cause he is one on the top 10 all time in a dirt late model. mad skills and an entertaining personality made to draw attention to my favorite sport.

too bad he can't run on the cushion!!!

but he has some fans that are fun to poke with a stick!
    And the days that I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, well, I have really good days - Ray Wylie Hubbard

Does gayways 325lber count as cushion or just alotta pushing? I will be the first to admit gayways is a top notch wheelman!! Any man that can ride that cushion without traction control and juiced tires needs a room full of globes because that's talent! I threw his name in the hat for driver of the year and Obama gave him the Medal of Honor and a distinguished service cross for his bravery in the line of duty! I commend you tryin gaydeways! You are a special man

Yeah m. Harrison will get up on the wheel and drive the piss out of it. theres good videos of him racing wherever he fills he is the fastest at,, around the bottom, in the middle, up top.. nice guy to boot.. if Noone took the time to watch the link that was posted take a minute and go ck it out.. look for some where he has to start deep in the feild, he gets it done..

Quote Originally Posted by Centeroff View Post
    Bubstr, I gotta admit admit your right when you say Scott will lose a race before he goes to the cushion and it drives me fukn crazy specifically Knoxville 2015. He was running maybe 3rd and in the hunt when the cushion came to life. He let 7-8 cars drive around him on the cushion and I was thinking wtf?? Does he think they are all gonna get flats.? I just hate Blackjack let the cat outa the bag by saying I don't get a bit excited over any post you idiots post. To me the man on the other side of the post is a toothless inbred who just discovers the Internet. Yes, when I'm bored I like to get the idiots rowed up and it's so easy. I have an 11 year old son with much thicker skin that the Bubstr, calverton, and the gayways on 4m. The fact is I love the sport and thanks to blackjackB4 I havnt missed many races lately. I traveled turning wrenches on a championship team and was never the top guy on the team and when it would appear I had the chief job the owner would hire someone smarter than I. You bunch of tools take me serious and that's what I get he kick out of. In fact, I'd bet a more than a few of you guys have seen me around and we get along just fine. If you can't get along with me you have major problems lol. Y'all need to loosen up ya bunch of rednecks, might earn some respect if you do. I'm a Bloomquist fan but would prefer the locals on a budget to win every race. Y'all love Pierce and JD so much that you will stoop so low to get fighting mad over it. That is my motivation to mentally break the weak lol. As long as we have the gayways, calverton said and bubstrs on planet earth I'm a happy man because atleast I know I have more common sense than a few lol. You tools are my entertainment during boredom. God bless redneck America
    Son, you have not shown any of this so called common sense so far. Making these foolish posts, just for attention, does not show much common sense.

Are you saying you act differently when interacting in public? Here is a clue for you. This is public. I act the same here or in public. If someone needs called for ridicule or stiring the pot, I have no problem. Funny thing is most trolls lose their bravado, when they come from behind the keyboard. It's not that they don't know how to treat others, they just choose not to here. I'd like yo see you make a stupid statement like the one you started this thread with and say let the games begin and watch everyone exit you tailgate area before a race.The guys would be bailing on you like you didn't bathe for a year. Would that be, because they have thin skin? The fact is, your not going to purposely offend people at the track, but we can smell you here.

Bubstr, you keep coming back for more. You don't have the discipline to walk away. Come on studders, you can do it. It's like you had the right word on the tip of your tongue and that hoobidly hooblah came out. You know I like getting the same 3 or 4 people redfaced and you keep coming back for another word. You constantly argue with someone and they are probably jerking your chain just like I do. Come on man, don't turn into a old fang or gayways. You never see me get fired up over an opinion, ever! No two people think alike so why do I care what you think? I don't know you and you don't know me so why in the world do I care what you think? The topic started with a laugh with Cody getting heckled by a hater and cost telling him what he though about he cushion and turned to this.. I threw the bait and the less educated took the bait. This is amusement for me my man. I read the good post, take in the information and fuk with the idiots the rest of the time. Every single time they come back for more. Nearly 4000 views in less than 48 hours. That tells me the same 4 people have viewed about 1000 times each just to get the last word. Seriously, what's not fun about that. My wife will see me laughing and say leave those poor people alone. You guys lower my blood pressure 40-50 points per day. Thank god for the schmos! Without you guys what would I do after I put my sons to bed? You guys forgot to mention Bloomquist ran like a fat lady tonight. I will leave that to fang and gayways. God bless all of you nut jobs!

Quote Originally Posted by calverton View Post
    Bloomy effectively embarrassed all of dirt late model racing with THAT stalwart effort! LOL! NO HE JUST EMBARRASSED HIMSELF YOUR HATRED FOR DLM ARE SHOWING AGAIN
    Bloomy represented dirt late model racing in the NASCAR truck race because he epitomizes success in the dirt late models. He's the highest profile driver in dirt late model racing and considered the best in that division. That race was live on national TV and bloomy was touted all night long by the announcers as a dirt ringer from dirt late model racing and he laid a monumental egg. No hatred there mr. imbecile, just fact.

You, on the other hand litey, embarrass yourself several times a day when you try to post something, but you're too stupid to understand why! LOL!

Cirf, talking to him is like talking to a block wall. He thought a birdcage was something you bought at the pet store. I stopped replying to him months ago because no matter what you say has no affect on him. At least tubstr and gayways will fight back but litey just keeps rambling on.

Cirf, talking to him is like talking to a block wall. He thought a birdcage was something you bought at the pet store. I stopped replying to him months ago because no matter what you say has no affect on him. At least tubstr and gayways will fight back but litey just keeps rambling on.
    Centeroff, you're absolutely correct. I should know better.

Does gayways 325lber count as cushion or just alotta pushing? I will be the first to admit gayways is a top notch wheelman!! Any man that can ride that cushion without traction control and juiced tires needs a room full of globes because that's talent! I threw his name in the hat for driver of the year and Obama gave him the Medal of Honor and a distinguished service cross for his bravery in the line of duty! I commend you tryin gaydeways! You are a special man
    Ok Pot Meet Kettle!! Phil you are one delusional dude man! I'm not sticking up for SS by any means because he is doing a good enough job of making you look foolish in this thread... But what i dont understand is where you get off on trying to call him out on the name calling and taunting when in fact you and your altered Ego have been calling him and his wife names all along!! I just don't get it Mr Do No Wrong And Mr Can't Be Wrong!! Big Fukn deal if JD Or Bobby Pierce Or Bloomquist as far as that goes Runs the fukn cushion or not? You and Ptown seem to be the ones that have a Boner for Bobby Pierce I mean come on now that is kinda scary for that young kid to be honest to have 2 old geezer's like you and Ptown Obsessed over him to this point of having him in your mouth on a daily Basis don't ya think? But then again your like Burger King you gotta have it your way... You have bloomquist in your mouth as well so your not prejudice by no means now are you?So stop trying to be what your calling everybody else on here which is a Keyboard Jockey and a Keyboard Bench Racer because you haven't wrenched on sh!t and if you have it was probably a 4cylinder front wheel drive class racecar......
    If you can't race it or take it to bed! It ain't worth having!