Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

So you would be jeering, mocking and hateful toward those you disagree with, put words in the mouths of people you disagree with, and place your own message in their statements no matter who won?

I can believe that.
    Last edited by t.nie; 11-16-2016 at 09:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    Do you really think Trump is going to unite this country? As far as the economy goes I guess you forgot the mess that the former republican president left Obama. Are relationship with other countries I would say it is probably better than it was with the former president. So what changes is Trump going to do with the (republican idea) called the affordable health care act? Is it still going to be a law that makes it a mandate that everybody has health care? If he doesn't get rid of the mandate then nothing really changes. Its already went from repeal to making changes. The old bait and hook works every time. Is he going to prosecute Hillary Clinton? I'm not a Obama fan by the way but what he had to work with(the reject Republican party) I think he done a decent job.
    I also remember the far greater mess that Carter left for Reagan. People like you had zero faith in Reagan as President then either. He was maligned as "dumb", "out of touch" and was ridiculed because he came from an acting career into politics. Sound familiar??? Reagan took a far greater mess than Obama inherited and turned it around to a thriving economy in two years.

I don't pretend to know if Trump can or will do the same, but I do know you (and your ilk) have been saying Trump won't/can't do this or that for over a year now and he's proven you wrong EVERY time. So, I'll take my chances with him.

Quote Originally Posted by t.nie View Post
    So you would be jeering, mocking and hateful toward those you disagree with, put words in the mouths of people you disagree with, and place your own message in their statements no matter who won?

I can believe that.
    If you have children, I prey that you try to let them learn on their own, instead of being ruined with your liberalism. Please don't ruin their minds too.

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    If you have children, I prey that you try to let them learn on their own, instead of being ruined with your liberalism. Please don't ruin their minds too.
    That's probly some of his kids doing the protesting!

Its so sad our generation has raised those spoiled little brats!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

I can believe that.
    Huh?

You're beginning to sound like litey! LOL!!

Hey bite your tongue me no libatard

Not bitter at all. I am praying he is successful. It's amusing reading how you guys reinterpret what I say and put your own message into my words.

I agree on the electoral college. I do not think it should be done away with. But I would say this: be careful how you behave when it works in your favor. Because it isn't going to take much for all those dyed in the wool Republican Trump supporters to turn on him in an instant if this nation goes to crap under his Presidency.

I think calls to remove the electoral college are knee jerk, populist reactions. I say let President Trump succeed or fail and let the voters decide using the same system that elected him to destroy him.
    In other words you wish he would fail because he is not a Democrat? And Conservative values are not to your liking.