Default Something we do really need to teach our children.

And our grown citizens first though.

Special Forces Lt Gen Boykin: The 6-Part Marxist Plan To Takeover America

If America doesn’t take heed of this warning – and VERY soon – we will get a first-hand demonstration as to what lies at the this Marxist methodology. Our country is falling fast and it might already be too late. Please share this vital information.

The six points in this video presentation are briefly summarized below:
    1) Nationalize major sectors of econmy, which he says was initiated during the fabricated bail outs and which continue in various forms in the months and years since.

2) Redistribution of Wealth, through the Afforable Care Act (obamacare) and other means.

3) Discredit their opposition, in particular a reference to a DHS memorandum sent to law enforcement all over the u.s., which recognized future threats as right wing Christian groups, pro-life groups, second amendment groups and returning veterans, but never mentioned Islamic terrorists. The General points out how this is discrediting the opposition, the very groups which would stand up and protest the things which they see happening in our country

4) Censorship – Hate crime legislation is targeting pastors so they don’t speak out regarding homosexuality or Islam and the dangers Islam represents to America. Censorship of grass roots America and the clergy.

5) Gun Ownership control or elimination, a key in tyrannies of the past, being installed through the U.N. small arms treaty.

6) Develop a Constabulary Force to Control the Population, As in Cuba, Venezuela, Russia under Stalin, or China under Mao. Language to accomplish this was included in obamacare, “Commissioning of officers, in times of a national crises, to work directly for the president, laying the ground work for a constabulary force which will control the population in America.”

SOURCE: UNIVERSALFREEPRESS.COM

The nation acted out Nov. 8, about these extremist liberal policies! At least, its a good start!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Nationalize natural resources. They belong to the public.

Same "old" republican rhetoric from the 50's. Clayton how many countries in the world are communism?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McCarthyism

We need to teach our children what no means. Teach them what respect means. And that everybody dont always win.
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    Same "old" republican rhetoric from the 50's. Clayton how many countries in the world are communism?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McCarthyism
    It's not rhetoric. You refuse to see or face reality. Not wise.

The Communist movement is alive in the world and obvious to anyone why is dedicated to researching this fact.

What you don't even realize is that I'm an American first and will support people of either party who's policies that I like. But the Democrat party is completely Communist in guise under the fancy name, Progressive.

You refuse to acknowledge this for whatever reason.
    Last edited by Clayton_Wetter; 11-17-2016 at 03:47 PM.

So Clayton how many countries are under communist rule? China, laos, Cuba, Vietnam, and North Korea. Communism has been dying in China since the 90's. I can't believe you still believe in this very old republican propaganda from the 50's. It just shows how out of touch and gullible you are.

So Clayton how many countries are under communist rule? China, laos, Cuba, Vietnam, and North Korea. Communism has been dying in China since the 90's. I can't believe you still believe in this very old republican propaganda from the 50's. It just shows how out of touch and gullible you are.
    Alive and well in South America, Europe and Africa. But history and and reality are what you are out of touch with.

Don't argue with the facts any longer and no more of the fifties BS, please.
    Last edited by Clayton_Wetter; 11-17-2016 at 07:50 PM.

Same "old" republican rhetoric from the 50's. Clayton how many countries in the world are communism?https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McCarthyism
    if its more than 1 too many

here go ss12 all in pretty colors for you https://images.search.yahoo.com/yhs/...g&action=click

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    Alive and well in South America, Europe and Africa. But history and and reality are what you are out of touch with.

Don't argue with the facts any longer and no more of the fifties BS, please.
    Please give me another country that I didn't mention. Please give me some up to date and not something from the 50's.

Here's a good song for you Clayton. Ronnie Milsap - lost in the Fifties tonight
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycRwYLcVAs8

People around here have very short memories..

ss12 is avoiding my link imagine that

Quote Originally Posted by calverton View Post
    ss12 is avoiding my link imagine that
    I don't feed squirrels!

You don't like the truth either

The left is the party of entitlements, the Global warming hoax, big Gov. and only Gov controlled jobs.
    All a person has to do is listen to what they campaign on and what Obama attempted to do. It is a form of Marxism, and baby that ain't from the 50's. It is current.

tax the poop out of everyone, steal peoples rightful inheritance, and let little Boys pee in the Girl's bathrooms. A bunch of lunatic, nitwits.

Libs are out to destroy the middle class and do a pretty good job of it. Left is also owned by Wall Street.

Trump touting a reduction in Corp tax. Many companies plan to stay and also return. Economy will thrive under Trump, you can be sure of that.

I don't feed squirrels!
    No you are squirrels food. NUTS!!!

Read calvertons post above and open your eyes first. You need a wake up call, a taste of actual reality, instead of the security of your pretend world. If you were in Cuba you would get a wake up call.

The 50's was a warning and that warning is still there more than ever.
    Last edited by Clayton_Wetter; 11-18-2016 at 02:40 PM.

[QUOTE=Clayton_Wetter;2061060]No you are squirrels food. NUTS!!!

That's a good one !! LOL