Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

We have different rules if you are out of bounds you should be docked why even have out of bounds unless you enforce something

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    This thread is hilarious. When the gimmick chase falls in Johnson's lap he is the greatest ever. When someone you don't like wins, its a gimmick. I do think Hypocrite is in play here. Now every one bash me. Make yourselves feel better, but boys you can't have it both ways. Talk to ya all later, much later. LOL
    So whats your problem? I thought it was a great race... the incident at the end was just what they said it was, hard racing... whether it gave the championship to JJ or Kyle is of little consequence, it worked out the way it worked out... In order to finish first, you first have to finish....

Quote Originally Posted by calverton View Post
    I put the blame on NASCAR why have a out off bounds area if it's not enforced why not just make the track 10 lanes wide and be done with it
    No idea what your getting at....

Quote Originally Posted by mudslinger47 View Post
    In order to finish first, you first have to finish....
    Agree 100%! When will Logano learn this? Two years in a row he has crashed messing with 2 veterans!

He better wise up!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by a25rjr View Post
    Agree 100%! When will Logano learn this? Two years in a row he has crashed messing with 2 veterans!

He better wise up!
    While I agree with you, this year he didn't have a choice if he was going to win it, you had to get to clean air first... He either fakes out Carl or he crashes... we know which way it went...

Quote Originally Posted by mudslinger47 View Post
    While I agree with you, this year he didn't have a choice if he was going to win it, you had to get to clean air first... He either fakes out Carl or he crashes... we know which way it went...
    I get it, but you cant win tore up, or on a rollback! You have zero chance then!

I feel really bad for Carl. He basically had it, but that bogus caution cost him!

btw....im a Chevy guy!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    This thread is hilarious. When the gimmick chase falls in Johnson's lap he is the greatest ever. When someone you don't like wins, its a gimmick. I do think Hypocrite is in play here. Now every one bash me. Make yourselves feel better, but boys you can't have it both ways. Talk to ya all later, much later. LOL
    I doubt you're talking about me. You know better than to say I warm up to the chase because someone I admire won the championship because you also know that isn't true. The chase is a sham regardless of who wins the championship. At this point a championship is a championship as long as everyone plays by the same rules. That wasn't the case last year when your boy pee wee won it.

TSF, it was a convenience to do a little crowing about Jimmy knowing your deep and long term contempt for Jimmie and his car owners but all that doesn't remove the fact that the chase is still a gimmick. You said so yourself as a result of Jimmie getting his 7th ring.

I didn't hear you bellyaching about the chase last year but this year you call it a gimmick 'cause you despise Jimmie Johnson. Power14 ol' buddy, ya' can't have it both ways anymore than anyone else. Hypocrite? I'm a thinkin' maybe ya' are.
    Last edited by CIRF; 11-24-2016 at 12:38 PM.

Why was pee wee 's championship a sham he did what NASCAR wanted in fact his feat was a bigger accomplishment

We have different rules if you are out of bounds you should be docked why even have out of bounds unless you enforce something
    So since you don't know what the rule was for Homestead you don't have a clue what your whinning about. Go figure.

Perverton, someone is knocking at your door. Maybe you better hide???

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    Perverton, someone is knocking at your door. Maybe you better hide???

lol...................................

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    So since you don't know what the rule was for Homestead you don't have a clue what your whinning about. Go figure.
    what part of this don't you understand nascar makes up rules as they go then on top of that teams can go thru 4 or times to pass tech if they fail like jj did oh we send you to the tail like homestead gbive me a f'n break and you clowns that believe that crap just these yahoo's that think that was a chevy that go find me a 358 like a nascar motor in anything on the road from chevy that also rear wheel drive same with ford and toyota never put a 358 in anything

-*what part of this don't you understand nascar makes up rules as they go then on top of that teams can go thru 4 or times to pass tech if they fail like jj did oh we send you to the tail like homestead gbive me a f'n break and you clowns that believe that crap just these yahoo's that think that was a chevy that go find me a 358 like a nascar motor in anything on the road from chevy that also rear wheel drive same with ford and toyota never put a 358 in anything
    still whinning like a little pu$$y I see on something you have no idea what the rules were for that track
    wha wha wha wha wha, don't like Nascar quite watching then you won't have to be a little pu$$y about it.
    Last edited by kidrock; 11-24-2016 at 08:07 PM.

Why the truth don't it why don't grow some and act like a real sanctioning body, they are so worried about safety then they let logano even near a track come on he's making danica look good that's not the first time he did something that stupid either

Why the truth don't it why don't grow some and act like a real sanctioning body, they are so worried about safety then they let logano even near a track come on he's making danica look good that's not the first time he did something that stupid either
    Would you please use punctuation.. don't care about spelling, but its hard to read with out punctuation and Caps....

So firstly, you don't like Lagono... fine... but he is hardly the first guy to do a dive job, besides, did you not hear Carl say on his radio that that deal was 100% his ( Carl's ) fault...?

What they are doing yeah it's in the rules but is unsafe both to the drivers and everyone there that day

wha wha wha wha wha wha wha wha............................................... ........................

even JJ WITH HIS OFF ROAD EXP DOESN'T DO THE OFF-TRACK PASS OH WAIT THATS HOW HE WON THE CHAMPIONSHIP BY NOT DOING THE BOZO MOVE