Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trump train...

Quote Originally Posted by a25rjr View Post
    Mud duck, tnie......Help is on the way! lol
    They have a location near you!!! lol
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    They have a location near you!!! lol
    They couldn't stand all the Conservatism around me! lol
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

come on tnie mud cluck sing along https://video.search.yahoo.com/yhs/s...e&action=click

The problem with you, a25jr, is you miss the point when Jesus said Love God, love your neighbor as yourself.

You seem to think it's YOUR job to be GOD and banish all those you disagree with. My goodness, where would God be without you to handle the banishing and condemning people to hell?

You could not be more wrong. You act as though you have absolute authority and its your job to speak for God. Except you don't speak for anyone but yourself. You don't even speak like a Christian. You speak like a hater.

In church on Sunday, our middle school pastor stood in from of the kids and preached about Islam. She said to them "many of you are hearing that Muslims are all evil, mean people who want to kill all Christians. You see this on the news, you might even hear it at home from your parents. Well, that's wrong. It's a stereotype, and it's wrong. It's not true. There is a very small part of the Muslim religion that does this, and even the majority of Muslims say they are wrong. It's not what Islam is all about. And we shouldn't be spreading those lies."

See, I go to a Bible based church that preaches love and acceptance, spreading the gospel of Christ by being kind to people and offering peace, allowing people the free will to choose but not condemning them for their choice not to accept Christ. Not a hater church that is all into wielding the mighty power of God on your personal enemies.

You are right. God will condemn many to hell. But that is God who will do that, and he doesn't need you or your hateful mouth to do it for Him. God is perfectly capable of taking care of business. And yes, he is going to take care of business with you too, because you are vastly overstepping your own role in His kingdom, picking and choosing whom to banish, whom you personally hate and then attributing it all to your rock solid steadfast faith.

As long as we are the creation, not the Creator, we should abide by the commands given us in the Bible by Jesus, not cherry pick words of God and use them to justify pursuing our own sinful hateful agenda toward people we dislike.

Not sure what part of Love others as yourself includes spouting off hateful insults and malice at them and then using your internet access to start posting lists of the others you are supposed to be trying to win to Christ for banishment from your nation because you personally disagree with them and their thinking.

Hate isn't love. And your constant attacks of those you disagree with put you at odds with the Christ you claim to represent. Sad to see, but this is what so many outside of the church get subjected to, people like you and all your hate and derision. Sure wouldn't convince me to go to church if all I was going to encounter was you and your lousy attitude.
    Last edited by t.nie; 11-22-2016 at 12:32 PM.

As far the Muslim/Islam issue how can you tell the good from the bad

Quote Originally Posted by t.nie View Post
    The problem with you, a25jr, is you miss the point when Jesus said Love God, love your neighbor as yourself.

You seem to think it's YOUR job to be GOD and banish all those you disagree with. My goodness, where would God be without you to handle the banishing and condemning people to hell?

You could not be more wrong. You act as though you have absolute authority and its your job to speak for God. Except you don't speak for anyone but yourself. You don't even speak like a Christian. You speak like a hater.

In church on Sunday, our middle school pastor stood in from of the kids and preached about Islam. She said to them "many of you are hearing that Muslims are all evil, mean people who want to kill all Christians. You see this on the news, you might even hear it at home from your parents. Well, that's wrong. It's a stereotype, and it's wrong. It's not true. There is a very small part of the Muslim religion that does this, and even the majority of Muslims say they are wrong. It's not what Islam is all about. And we shouldn't be spreading those lies."

See, I go to a Bible based church that preaches love and acceptance, spreading the gospel of Christ by being kind to people and offering peace, allowing people the free will to choose but not condemning them for their choice not to accept Christ. Not a hater church that is all into wielding the mighty power of God on your personal enemies.

You are right. God will condemn many to hell. But that is God who will do that, and he doesn't need you or your hateful mouth to do it for Him. God is perfectly capable of taking care of business. And yes, he is going to take care of business with you too, because you are vastly overstepping your own role in His kingdom, picking and choosing whom to banish, whom you personally hate and then attributing it all to your rock solid steadfast faith.

As long as we are the creation, not the Creator, we should abide by the commands given us in the Bible by Jesus, not cherry pick words of God and use them to justify pursuing our own sinful hateful agenda toward people we dislike.

Not sure what part of Love others as yourself includes spouting off hateful insults and malice at them and then using your internet access to start posting lists of the others you are supposed to be trying to win to Christ for banishment from your nation because you personally disagree with them and their thinking.

Hate isn't love. And your constant attacks of those you disagree with put you at odds with the Christ you claim to represent. Sad to see, but this is what so many outside of the church get subjected to, people like you and all your hate and derision. Sure wouldn't convince me to go to church if all I was going to encounter was you and your lousy attitude.
    OMG. Just had to try and turn and twist this whole thing. Mirrors are your answer, so keep avoiding them!
    Last edited by Clayton_Wetter; 11-22-2016 at 05:52 PM. Reason: I edited this post to be kind.

you notice cw tnie won't touch post 24 imagine that

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    OMG. Just had to try and turn and twist this whole thing. Mirrors are your answer, so keep avoiding them!
    Some people Cdubya HATE when they are wrong, and get corrected, using their own words! I think you call that immaturity!

I have asked t.nie many times what denomination is he, but he refuses to answer. That answer will tell you a lot of what one believes. Many use their denominations theology instead of what the Bible teaches. The word of God is the ultimate authority!
    Last edited by a25rjr; 11-22-2016 at 06:42 PM.
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by calverton View Post
    He cant handle the TRUTH!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

for the people that didn't for trump why the only thing he wants to do is make America great again is that so hard to understand to bring jobs back here and everyone better off would you that kinda love for the country with MRS CLINTON I THINK NOT

Quote Originally Posted by t.nie View Post

Great Post t.nie, I see that some still don't get it like they claim they do.

Mud duck tnie ss12 train is leaving soon are you ready

Quote Originally Posted by calverton View Post
    Mud duck tnie ss12 train is leaving soon are you ready
    Aint it funny how those three scream HATE, just because you disagree with them!

Once more, I don't HATE you, just what you stand for! What you claim goes against whats in my Bible (New King James)!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Isn't is odd? The liberals wailed and complained that Trump had to accept the outcome of the election... well the election is over, Trump accepted it, now what are they b!tching about?

Quote Originally Posted by mudslinger47 View Post
    Isn't is odd? The liberals wailed and complained that Trump had to accept the outcome of the election... well the election is over, Trump accepted it, now what are they b!tching about?
    The word....HYPOCRISY.....always seems to be missing from their dictionary!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!