Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by calverton View Post
    duqouin is a go cart and you know it
    The whole town is a go cart?! That's one big ass go cart! LOL!!

The faceplant concussion syndrome rears it's ugly head once again.

duqouin duh as in race track you dipwad

LOL people in the know that cracks me up. they dont know any more than the rest of us do everything is pure speculation at this point so anybody that says they know are full of it because they dont know nobody does yet.

Flying down Wednesday from Northern MN!

Quote Originally Posted by muddy mike View Post
    LOL people in the know that cracks me up. they dont know any more than the rest of us do everything is pure speculation at this point so anybody that says they know are full of it because they dont know nobody does yet.
    You've got a weird sense of humor. LOL!

People who are seasoned in the business of promoting and organizing racing events have a pretty good handle on what is feasible and doable and aren't "full of it", that's for sure. The guy I had the conversation with fits all that criteria. They won't be right 100% of the time but they've got a lot better feel for the whole situation than most everyone else.

Kemper and Indy are still fresh in our memory.

We're going to take a chance on the deal Friday night 'cause a business associate is comping us a couple of tickets and we have a chance to eat and hang out at The Landing for a few hours before 3 PM hot laps. Been a couple of years since we've hung out at The Landing. After the racing is over on Friday night we'll high tail it to Du Quoin where we are pretty much assured of very good and affordable racing on Saturday night!
    Last edited by CIRF; 12-02-2016 at 12:40 PM.

We get your point we get your point we get your point chuckie wow you are going to take your chance on FREE tickets you gambler lmfao we call that freeloaders
    Last edited by calverton; 12-02-2016 at 01:56 PM.

You getting comped to promote that midget race too JC dude
    Last edited by WisWildManFan; 12-02-2016 at 01:17 PM.

Chuckie the rambling freeloader

CIRF anybody that knows anything about racing can look at the situation and all thats going into this say its not going to work thats their opinion not fact. it might be a flop and it might be good im sure some problems will come up it happens at all tracks at some point. my guess is thurs will probly be a cluster but hopefully they get it worked out for the next two days. you also keep saying fumes are not a problem at Duqoin well they were bad during the feature last year i was there. what are you going to do if friday is awesome still go to your little midget race. i will be at the dome because im a late model fan and bad late model race is still better than any midget race.

7 or 8 try close to 40 besides the monster trucks will their this weekend , try 20 4 cyl running around with no leader lol in a place a lot small than the dome and what do get , I almost passed out in duqoiun
    Did you get FUMOUS DEGLOOMUS????

You smoking your weed again

BigNasty...I too am coming from South Dakota and am going to the Chiefs game as well....LOL

You smoking your weed again
    Perverton that vehicle must have had a really small tailpipe! You keep that kind of stuff up and somebody will start the engine on you. hhahahahaa

No need for such thing

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    Did you get FUMOUS DEGLOOMUS????
    Yep almost turned into a midget brain like CIRF

CIRF anybody that knows anything about racing can look at the situation and all thats going into this say its not going to work thats their opinion not fact. it might be a flop and it might be good im sure some problems will come up it happens at all tracks at some point. my guess is thurs will probly be a cluster but hopefully they get it worked out for the next two days. you also keep saying fumes are not a problem at Duqoin well they were bad during the feature last year i was there. what are you going to do if friday is awesome still go to your little midget race. i will be at the dome because im a late model fan and bad late model race is still better than any midget race.
    It's not my opinion mikey, it's the opinion of a well respected track official from a late model track. Sorry, and no offense, but I'll go with his opinion, not yours.

I was there, too. Been to every midget show but 1 they've ever had indoors at Du Quoin. You must be CO sensitive 'cause you're one of the first I've heard complain. Plus, the Perry County health department doesn't monitor the levels inside the SIC. I'll bet they'll be monitoring them in the dome and they most likely will shut down the racing until levels get back to their parameters. That's what they did at Indy. The fumes were not all that noticeable at Indy and they still stopped the racing.

Little midget race? LOLOL!! Right. It's just a USAC National show. There's another "little" midget race a month after Du Quoin. It only draws 340 cars and sells out 15,000 seats all 5 nights and is broadcast live on national TV. You might have heard of it. LOL!

I'll be going to Du Quoin no matter what happens Friday night. There are very few USAC National midget or sprint shows in Illinois and I want to support the ones that are run here. I can, and do, see late models race every week from April to mid September and for the most part only have to drive less than an hour to do so. There is absolutely nothing special about a late model show that can't be matched or surpassed by racing of another genre' on any given night. The difference is I'm open minded enough to understand and appreciate that fact, and you aren't. I like and support all of it when I can.

Hey mikey, you and litey gonna' hook up at St. Louis? You two seem to be kindred spirits of sorts. Ya'll should get along famously! LOL!!

national tv most people can't get that network besides the gateway even is broadcast world wide for 3 nights streaming which happens to to new way of watching about ready to kick DISH to the curb myself and go free streaming , by the way real race cars don't need to be push started lmao

I been to your little race in Tulsa its a nice little race lol you got free tickets your not supporting anything just another big mouth with a keyboard. Last time I checked this was a late model board. I will leave all the queer stuff to you since that's your thing.
    Last edited by muddy mike; 12-03-2016 at 12:24 PM.

yeah where is the midget board lmao and I also been to Tulsa and Duqouin this year time for a change in indoor events and one that is a lot closer and CIRF I pay for every event I go to I am not a leach and always wanting handouts

I been to your little race in Tulsa its a nice little race lol you got free tickets your not supporting anything just another big mouth with a keyboard. Last time I checked this was a late model board. I will leave all the queer stuff to you since that's your thing.
    And too much time on his hands