Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ptown View Post
    The only people that don't like it are the druggies, imagine that.
    As always you have no clue. What if a driver has a terminal problem such as cancer or has an anxiety problems or chronic pain and doesnt want to take the chance of being hooked on pills the rest of their lives. And in the state they live in you can get a medical marijuana card. Smoking pot is not all you can get with it. You can get different candys and drinks that have THC in them to relieve their disorders. You get tested and theres the THC. So now your labeled a druggie thats stupid. As Ive said what they do on their own time is there business. And I just dont see anyone blazing a doobie right before they strap into a racecar.
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Ban all people that smoke pot from the race track ... Wooo cant do that 1/3 the people that go could not get in and racing is over...You can test now and it will tell you how long its been that you smoked it if it less then 12 hours you cant race....If you blow a .003 or more on booze you cant drive... It should not be If you do it but when you do it....

Quote Originally Posted by Stede Bonnet View Post
    They have to say they are in favor of it... When you go against them they slap you with behavior detrimental to the sport and fine you. Open your eyes.
    I don't need my eyes opened. Put the pipe down and listen to Billy Moyer jr. How is this decision affecting you personally to be on such a rant about it? When's the last time someone was fined for being against something? I guess next you are going to tell me that no one has done that either out of fear of retaliation.

Moyer jr and other smart racers butts are on the line when they get in race car they certainly don't want someone in the event on dope i think yearss back we had a local driver die at the track because he took drugs before the event

50T overdose deaths last year.. Not one of them was from Pot.. lots dead from OxyContin..Witch Doc hand out like candy... If they used Pot for there pain they still be a live today...Cancer person on Morphine or OxyContin sits in chair and looks like hes in never land. On Pot eats with his loved ones, does things with his loved ones...Has a life or at least what left of it with his or her loved ones...I have had OxyContin for Pain... Hate the stuff it kills the pain but your Brain is Mush....If you cant remember the good time you had on drugs why do them.. But I still dont think you should do it then drive....If you think you will drive better you will not....

Quote Originally Posted by cutman View Post
    I don't need my eyes opened. Put the pipe down and listen to Billy Moyer jr. How is this decision affecting you personally to be on such a rant about it? When's the last time someone was fined for being against something? I guess next you are going to tell me that no one has done that either out of fear of retaliation.
    Really? Do you think if some driver in NASCRAP came out and said that they dont agree to the testing they wouldnt catch h€ll? Itll be like that in WoO. As I said earlier they dont want targets on their backs.
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cardirt0 View Post
    50T overdose deaths last year.. Not one of them was from Pot.. lots dead from OxyContin..Witch Doc hand out like candy... If they used Pot for there pain they still be a live today...Cancer person on Morphine or OxyContin sits in chair and looks like hes in never land. On Pot eats with his loved ones, does things with his loved ones...Has a life or at least what left of it with his or her loved ones...I have had OxyContin for Pain... Hate the stuff it kills the pain but your Brain is Mush....If you cant remember the good time you had on drugs why do them.. But I still dont think you should do it then drive....If you think you will drive better you will not....
    Theres a report out that says opiate deaths were on a rise. More than people dying from guns. Pot...none

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    Theres a report out that says opiate deaths were on a rise. More than people dying from guns. Pot...none
    So if they tested for everything besides pot, would you be ok with that?

unless you have some medical reason you should be tested

Quote Originally Posted by calverton View Post
    unless you have some medical reason you should be tested
    WHY give me ONE good reason WHY

When was the last time Congress was tested for drugs.. they pass all the drug laws and I know more then one that does them....

drugs impair your system and reflexes do you need any more reason than that

Quote Originally Posted by calverton View Post
    drugs impair your system and reflexes do you need any more reason than that
    That dont mean a lot of them are on them..Your on 4m and you are Impair and we dont stop you from being on here...And the air is dirty so i should not breath it .. is that what you are saying...If I think i want to kill some one I have done no wrong till I do kill some one...If I drive a car and show no signs of being on drugs why should i be tested...Maybe if I show signs I am...Thats like I say you look like you beat your kids so I should send in the cops to see if you do...

Quote Originally Posted by cutman View Post
    So if they tested for everything besides pot, would you be ok with that?
    There should be NO DRUG TESTING

I know some drivers that drive like there on drugs but there not...Should we bar them for Acting like there on drugs...

Here is how it could be done if someone thinks someone is on drugs they put up 1000 bucks .. and if the person that is tested is not on drugs he gets the 1000 bucks...

Quote Originally Posted by Cardirt0 View Post
    That dont mean a lot of them are on them..Your on 4m and you are Impair and we dont stop you from being on here...And the air is dirty so i should not breath it .. is that what you are saying...If I think i want to kill some one I have done no wrong till I do kill some one...If I drive a car and show no signs of being on drugs why should i be tested...Maybe if I show signs I am...Thats like I say you look like you beat your kids so I should send in the cops to see if you do...
    Well said Gary

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Bayko View Post
    Except it's not Lucas who adopted this rule, it's the WoO, and as far as I know, Bloomer hasn't paid his fine yet so it won't affect him in the least.
    Maybe WRG is targeting Bloomer. Everybody knows he will. Be funny if he showed up for a race they test him and it comes up clean lol...then what?

then what you say I say congrats Bloomer you can play with rest of the children now

I am not saying that they should not be tested just not out of a blue moon...There should be a reason why Cause they do something Dumb or act like there Nuts...