Default Wild West Shootout

Well we are 3 weeks away.... Figured a thread for who's coming would be appropriate (fans and drivers, Mods and Lates). Also feel free to chime in on your thoughts about the new location Thanks

I'll start - Brandon Overton, Boddy Pierce, Billy Moyer Sr. and Jr, Don Shaw, Pat Doar, Jimmy Mars, Darrell Lanigan, Don Oneal, Spencer Dierks, Chris Simpson, Jason Rauen, John and Justin Duty, RC Whitwell, Earl Pearson, Mike Marlar, Scott and Morgan Ward, Jason Papich, Tony Toste, Clay Daly
    Last edited by scottdomine22; 12-12-2016 at 10:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by scottdomine22 View Post
    I'll start - Brandon Overton, Boddy Pierce, Billy Moyer Sr. and Jr, Don Shaw, Pat Doar, Jimmy Mars, Darrell Lanigan, Don Oneal, Spencer Dierks, Chris Simpson, Jason Rauen, John and Justin Duty, RC Whitwell, Earl Pearson, Mike Marlar, Scott and Morgan Ward, Jason Papich, Tony Toste, Clay Daly
    how can I find out about Earl pearson jr's future racing plans
    I am what I am

Maybe his website? Not sure - I listened to interviews from Dirt on Dirt to compile most of this list.....

Thank you sir
    I am what I am

I read this morning that Tony Jackson Jr, Chase Junghans, Jon Mitchell, Justin Asplin, Nick O'Neil, and Ryan Gustin are all entered in the Events for SNMS (Cruces).
    It went on to say that Christy George's, RTJ, and Rodney Sanders will run double duty. I realize this is for the Event in New Mexico, but it is likely those drivers will attend both Events.

Can't wait! It will be great to smell racing fuel again!

Thanks Pushin - you're always a wealth of info. Jason Krohn has the AZ events listed on his site.....

Adding Rodney Sanders - both mod and late model. Ricky Thornton Jr. in both as well..... Christy Georges also in both.