Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Reverend Wetter is trying to read something into Genesis 9 verse 5, that isn't there. It says human blood not animal blood. Because Man is created in the image of God. God did put all the animals and plants on this earth for our use. All except those cloven hoof ones. Wait he fixed that in the new testament. What a kind God. He saw what a world with out bacon would be. Just cook that unclean beast to 160 degrees or get struck down with trichinosis.

Thou shalt not kill does not apply to murder of one's own kind only; but to all living beings: and this Commandment was inscribed in the human breast long before it was proclaimed from Sinai."

"Life is commonly defined as the quality which distinguishes a vital and functioning being from a dead body. Although a complex phenomenon, life manifests its presence by symptoms as recognizable to a student of the world's scriptures as to a biologist. All living entities pass through six phases: birth, growth, maintenance, reproduction, dwindling and death. An animal, then, by man's definition as well as by God's, qualifies as a living being. What is living can be killed, and to kill is to break a commandment as holy as any."

But do override Gods' laws with man's law if you insist.

I have the good book bubstr and you have Sport's Afield. I rest my case.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubstr View Post
    Reverend Wetter is trying to read something into Genesis 9 verse 5, that isn't there. It says human blood not animal blood. Because Man is created in the image of God. God did put all the animals and plants on this earth for our use. All except those cloven hoof ones. Wait he fixed that in the new testament. What a kind God. He saw what a world with out bacon would be. Just cook that unclean beast to 160 degrees or get struck down with trichinosis.
    So any life form's very life is up to your discretion??? I don't think so!

The commandment 'Thou shalt not kill' applied to human beings not only in their dealings with each other--war, lynching, assassination, murder and the like--but in their practice of killing animals for food or sport. Animals and humans suffer and die alike...Violence causes the same pain, the same spilling of blood, the same stench of death, the same arrogant, cruel and brutal taking of life."

FYI!!!!

Yall keep arguing.....I'll keep shootin, skinning, and the best part....eatin em!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by a25rjr View Post
    Yall keep arguing.....I'll keep shootin, skinning, and the best part....eatin em!

True hunter doesnt use salt blocks or feeder to bribe them. They go to there stomping grounds and get them.

Thats cheating...... oh wait your used to that way of winning. Ha ha
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Oh Yee of deaf souls!!!

That 6 pointer you shot shouldnt have been shot. Hes to little

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    True hunter doesnt use salt blocks or feeder to bribe them. They go to there stomping grounds and get them.

Thats cheating...... oh wait your used to that way of winning. Ha ha
    I don't use those either.......however, I do use 1 bluetick and 2 beagle-walker hounds!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

I don't use those either.......however, I do use 1 bluetick and 2 beagle-walker hounds!

We used blk & tan and a blue tick for hunting coons when i lived in ny. Late 70's pelts were pretty decent paying.

We used blk & tan and a blue tick for hunting coons when i lived in ny. Late 70's pelts were pretty decent paying.
    Yep....me and my cousin made good money trapping coons in them days.My uncle would take the meat "downtown" and sell it (feet on of course). Steel leg traps were even legal then!

These kids today, don't know what theyre missing!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

That 6 pointer you shot shouldnt have been shot. Hes to little
    Down here in the deep south, that's a WALLHANGER! lol

btw....I've NEVER found anyone that could cook good deer horns!

I prefer my deer to still have milk around there mouth! Theyre tender that way!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Down here in the deep south, that's a WALLHANGER! lol

btw....I've NEVER found anyone that could cook good deer horns!

I prefer my deer to still have milk around there mouth! Theyre tender that way!
    Have you ever seen a doe w horns. Now not buttons like a 6 pointer.
    I just read an article where someone taged one. I said dam a shemale lol

Have you ever seen a doe w horns. Now not buttons like a 6 pointer.
    I just read an article where someone taged one. I said dam a shemale lol
    There was an 8pt doe killed in our local mgmt. area, a few weeks ago!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

There was an 8pt doe killed in our local mgmt. area, a few weeks ago!
    I have never heard of one. I couldnt believe it when i read it.

Clayton, that McBurger you had yesterday wasn't picked from a tree nor did it sprout from the earth. Somebody had to kill that heifer.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    The commandment 'Thou shalt not kill' applied to human beings not only in their dealings with each other--war, lynching, assassination, murder and the like--but in their practice of killing animals for food or sport. Animals and humans suffer and die alike...Violence causes the same pain, the same spilling of blood, the same stench of death, the same arrogant, cruel and brutal taking of life."

FYI!!!!
    I didn't figure you for a Liberal Vegan Bunny hugger. As long as you have that good book, you should read the parts, other than the ones you agree with. Even Sports Afield has a name for killing for other than food. It's called want and waste.

If you wouldn't kill a cow for a steak, I'm sure you wouldn't pay a meat packer to do your killing. If you wouldn't kill a man in war, I'm sure you wouldn't pay tax to hire someone else to do your killing. Truth is, Jesus said render unto Caesar, what is Caesar's and render to God, what is God's. So you don't have to feel guilty about paying me to do your killing. Me and God are good with it, That was owed to Caesar.