Default Final Preparations for Silver Dollar Nationals are underway

Final Preparations for the Silver Dollar Nationals are underway

The Seventh Annual Silver Dollar Nationals is just a week away and anticipation continues to grow. Things kick off on Thursday, July 20 with the Malvern Bank Super Late Models racing for $5,300 to win and $400 to start. The Nebraska 360 Sprint Cars will also be on hand paying $2,000 to win and $350 to start and unsanctioned B Mods will be racing for $500 to win and $100 to start. The Lucas Oil Late Models and the USMTS Modifieds will also be practicing throughout the night.

Then on Friday, July 21, its down to two of the best classes in dirt racing as the both the Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt Series Super Late Models and the USMTS Modifieds run double qualifying heat races with the USMTS also running a $1,000 winner-take-all dash.

Finally, on Saturday, July 22 its time for the big money as after B features for both classes and the Belt Bash for Super Late Models, its feature time. $10,000 to win the USMTS Modified feature and $53,000 to win the Lucas Oil Late Model feature.

Thanks again to our great sponsors Imperial Tile, Al Belt Custom Homes, Malvern Bank, Strobel Manufacturing, Cubby's Convenience Stores, Moock Trucking and Wojo Painting for helping to make this possible.

I-80 Speedway is located one block north of Interstate 80 Exit 420, halfway between Omaha and Lincoln. The Physical Address is 13909 - 238th Street, Greenwood, NE. For more information, visit www.i-80speedway.com or call (402)-342-3453. Don't forget to follow us on Facebook and Twitter.

Are coolers and food allowed?

Are the races broadcast on the radio if we bring a headsets?

First time to I-80 and cannot wait to attend!!!

Quote Originally Posted by thexfactor0210 View Post
    Are coolers and food allowed?

Are the races broadcast on the radio if we bring a headsets?

First time to I-80 and cannot wait to attend!!!
    No food or full coolers. I've seen people bring in empty soft side coolers and had them filled up.

Track frequency is 89.3 FM.

Well that stinks. Thanks for the help! Gonna be a hot one!