Default Bobby Wins SN weres the Posse

Will bobby wins SN 3 years in a row... And the posse is not on here.. Whats up with that....Whats next...Is it time to run with the Big Boys...We will see....

Their more interested in when Bloomquist is going to retire lol

I don't see the point.. why waste all that money to run Lucas or WoO just to chase points? I don't think they have anything to prove they are doing just fine racing regionally and can obviously hang with the "BIG BOYS" knocking off crown jewels as they go
    "Running the bottom is like having a job!" ~ Jack Hewitt

Quote Originally Posted by Cardirt0 View Post
    Will bobby wins SN 3 years in a row... And the posse is not on here.. Whats up with that....Whats next...Is it time to run with the Big Boys...We will see....
    If your definition of running with the big boys means a large increase in travel expenses and possibly around the same or less in payouts, why would they want to do that? He has been winning most of the big shows anyway. The only ones that would be higher on the money list right now would be Bloomquist with The Dream win and maybe Sheppard with his numerous wins.

Quote Originally Posted by Duke100 View Post
    If your definition of running with the big boys means a large increase in travel expenses and possibly around the same or less in payouts, why would they want to do that? He has been winning most of the big shows anyway. The only ones that would be higher on the money list right now would be Bloomquist with The Dream win and maybe Sheppard with his numerous wins.
    Brandon Overton has made more money than Bobby too.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Pierce has won about $100,000 this year. Overton about $105000. Bloomquist about $169000. Sheppard has about $135,000

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Bayko View Post
    Brandon Overton has made more money than Bobby too.
    that dream weaver team is hot right now I expect them to knock off some big races before the year is over
    "Running the bottom is like having a job!" ~ Jack Hewitt

Quote Originally Posted by Duke100 View Post
    Exactly. Well said.

Run with the big boys? He does now anytime they are close and does quite well. If they were all within 300 miles from home, he'd be there every night.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by smooth32 View Post
    Pierce has won about $100,000 this year. Overton about $105000. Bloomquist about $169000. Sheppard has about $135,000
    Your numbers are way off. Bloomer is at 141 on Lucas and he won the Dream. Sheppard is significantly higher than 135k. He has 138k just on the on the WoO, and he's won a fair amount of Lucas and UMP money too. Overton is at 106k with just wins, I'd imagine there's at least 50k in races he didn't win.
    Last edited by Josh Bayko; 07-13-2017 at 03:05 PM.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

nice job for Pierce.. winning the SN 3 years in a row is still special

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Bayko View Post
    Your numbers are way off. Bloomer is at 141 on Lucas and he won the Dream. Sheppard is significantly higher than 135k. He has 138k just on the on the WoO, and he's won a fair amount of Lucas and UMP money too. Overton is at 106k with just wins, I'd imagine there's at least 50k in races he didn't win.
    Just went off dirt on dirt

I was not bad mouthing him would just like to see him run more big races... SN ant what they was at one time not a big thing no more...

Quote Originally Posted by Cardirt0 View Post
    I was not bad mouthing him would just like to see him run more big races... SN ant what they was at one time not a big thing no more...
    I agree, but when the races are (for the most part) in your backyard it would be foolish to not run them.

Sheppard has earned around $250,000.00 so far. If he isn't winning, he's finishing 2nd or 3rd. I believe he is at the top of the money chain so far this year.
    8/13/16

still lot's of big money races to go this year

You can pick your seat and you can pick your friends, but shouldn't pick your friends seat.

I enjoy watching Pierce. SN races are closer. I vote no change. I doubt they listen to us They run where it makes sense, as it should be. I think the only one that could talk them back out on a national tour is a sponsor with deep pockets.