Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Bloomquist skip interviews???

Saw that Bloomer skipped his DoD recap interview again. Anyone know why? Seems quite a few times this happened when he has not won. Not trying to start something but don't know why he avoids them on "bad"nights

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Has to change his depends

Maybe this goes along with the theory about his Lucas oil sticker being so small on his car...

Probably had to get busy fixing the hole that got blown in the side of his hauler (see other thread). He's easy to dislike, I don't own one of his t-shirts, but the man works his tail off. Does it all his self with a fairly small crew.

Half the time he can't even spit the words out he's lookin for, seems like closing his eyes tend to help him figure out what he wants to say. If he doesn't have a prepared one liner to drop in with the other stuff his interviews aren't anything special anymore. I'll take a Francis, t-mac or McDowell interview over Scotts anyday regardless of finishing position. Just my thoughts......

I always thought he was watching skeeters fly around the light on the cam during his interviews. Micheal and those guys really need to invest in some skeeter repellent, so Scott can concentrate on what he wants to say, instead of watching skeeters.

I think he's just kinda socially awkward and public speaking isn't a strong suit and he knows it so he avoids it when he can.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

In my opinion Scott comes off a little arrogant but if I was as good as him I would be (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)y too..I personally enjoy his interviews but ya be gracious in defeat its ok to admit you got beat dont skip the interview if you dont win....

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Bayko View Post
    I think he's just kinda socially awkward and public speaking isn't a strong suit and he knows it so he avoids it when he can.
    I can see why you'd say this.

Man, I really wonder wtf you guys are going to do when he retires. I mean, everyone cries about Bloomer doing this or that, but then you gobble up this BS like Jenna Jameson.

I mean carry on, lemme know what he had for dinner when y'all examine his sh!t next.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Bloomer keeps this fourm going .... The tire thing was just this week .....Next week it will be something else .....
    Retired - Snowbird ... Living the Dream

He's not obligated to speak and he owes you or I nothing. I myself couldn't care less if he skips an intereview or not. It's sad in a way I feel bad for some of you guys when I read these uneducated post.

If you read my original post it says I am not trying to start anything and I thought he ran real well in getting all the way back to forth. Simply just wanted to hear what he had to say. Don't get all butt hurt over a question and a post about Bloomer and say he owes us nothing. Just a question. If you don't wanna read the post then don't click on it.

The old I'm not trying to start nothing trick right after you say he does this quite often after he doesn't win. You nevery said anything as in I would really like to hear what he had to say.

I would have liked to hear what his excuse was. I'll go out on a limb and say it would have been something to the affect of "We lost our best tire in that explosion. We'd been prepping it all week. It blew up. Put us behind the speedball, I mean the 8 ball. We just uh, yeah, my dad used to be a pilot."

4th place aint 2 bad.

He avoids interviews often on DoD. That is just fact. I was at I-80 And it was a great race. He was hauling the nail the last 20 laps and could have made it interesting with a caution. That is all. Wanted to hear his take. Nothing more and nothing less.

I like his interviews, as he chooses his words wisely. If you listen closely, he usely gives hints at what particular area of handling he adjusted on!

Just throwing it out there.... Maybe he didn't know he was gonna get interviewed. DoD usually interviews the top 3, he got 4th. There was sure a crowd waiting for him after the races Saturday night.