Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

I bet J D slept in that cape last night, getting ready for tonight !!

Was watching espn this morning they didn't cover this story I was shocked.

Quote Originally Posted by Black I View Post
    It's a beautiful thing, you've seen light. Never underestimate the writing of some noble-minded, extremely intelligent individual's who grace the pages of 4m!
    That sure wouldnt be you as your sr year was 6th grade
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Quote Originally Posted by blncfn57 View Post
    IF my aunt had nuts, she'd be my uncle.
    Not in these times... shed be SS...LMFAO
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    Not in these times... shed be SS...LMFAO
    Lmfao!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by drano View Post
    Was watching espn this morning they didn't cover this story I was shocked.
    Are you sure it wasnt on FS1? LMAO
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Now don't burst their bubble. They've been waiting for this like kids at Christmas

That's the way it goes for fans of an average driver
    Not knocking JD but he won a regional show with Ziegler and Hawkins while debuting a brand new chassis that happens to be the hottest ticket in late model chassis World. Now if he spanks the field today, that would be impressive. I believe lil Moran should be there by now. I expect JD to pursue the youngster but doubt he will catch him.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    That sure wouldnt be you as your sr year was 6th grade
    You got room to talk. Isnt your home school deal with you daddy Litey a career thing?

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    Not knocking JD but he won a regional show with Ziegler and Hawkins while debuting a brand new chassis that happens to be the hottest ticket in late model chassis World. Now if he spanks the field today, that would be impressive. I believe lil Moran should be there by now. I expect JD to pursue the youngster but doubt he will catch him.
    JD will have some other great drivers there than last night and he cant beat these boys he'll never make it with the tour guys. Might as well go back to work at walmart
    Last edited by dirtdobber45; 08-06-2017 at 12:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    Bless you!

JD will have some other great drivers there than last night and he cant beat these boys he'll never make it with the tour guys. Might as well go back to work at walmart
    Thats what they said in 2015 & 2016 in lucas tour series where he finished 1 & 2 in points. He will ...... nevermind u just dont get it.
    Last edited by SLIDING SIDEWAYS; 08-06-2017 at 12:14 PM.
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Hahahahaha... I think I just pooped myself Hahahahah!!!!!!

[QUOTE=chupp n bloomer fan;2125058]

And I don't care who it is, but how you break, and still start outside pole, I dunno. Only thing I can think of was it was the Australian pursuit they used to line them up by, and JD was leading when he broke. And it was only him and Senic I think it was left. So therefore yes he'd start 2nd.

QUOTE]

According to dirt on dirt it was an Australian pursuit race. I'd say your assumption is correct.

for those that don't know, an Australian pursuit race is when you put the fastest cars in the back, if a car is passed they pull off the track and they are out of the race.

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    Thats what they said in 2015 & 2016 in lucas tour series where he finished 1 & 2 in points. He will ...... nevermind u just dont get it.
    As Ive said every dog has his day. Youre the one that dont get it as usual... clueless

As Ive said every dog has his day. Youre the one that dont get it as usual... clueless
    We get this, why waste your time in somebody else's wet dream?

We get this, why waste your time in somebody else's wet dream?
    To mess it up for them..... lmao

To mess it up for them..... lmao
    Well, I can appreciate your honesty.

[QUOTE=blncfn57;2125138]
    Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post

And I don't care who it is, but how you break, and still start outside pole, I dunno. Only thing I can think of was it was the Australian pursuit they used to line them up by, and JD was leading when he broke. And it was only him and Senic I think it was left. So therefore yes he'd start 2nd.

QUOTE]

According to dirt on dirt it was an Australian pursuit race. I'd say your assumption is correct.

for those that don't know, an Australian pursuit race is when you put the fastest cars in the back, if a car is passed they pull off the track and they are out of the race.
    Yeah, my Dad used to like them when they had them where he raced. Once and a blue moon they'll have them again. Cool they did it, probably a nod to the driver who the race was in memory of.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

CNB, you are right there....Australian Pursuit was in memory of Red Frederick who won the last one he entered. It was not a dash and had no bearing on the start of the feature. It was just a money race. 6 cars. 10 laps. winner =$200, 2nd-4th or 5th gets $100. JD breaks a driveshaft. Gets to start feature in his original qualifying position. It did help that they had fireworks at intermission which gave them extra time to do the repairs.
    Last edited by bonz45; 08-07-2017 at 02:12 PM.
    "Life is either a daring adventure or nothing."

"You rarely get positive results from people who do nothing but complain".

There was a couple really good cars at dog hollow that Ole JD put a wippin on. To my knowledge, that's funny, he never seen the place gets a couple hot laps and the just goes out there and says follow yur daddy boys cause I'm cumming thru. I think him and that XR-1 are going to shake things up the remainder of the year. All good by me, bloomer, kid rocket, JD and company. Lucas tour is were it's at. Hummmm, JD in the best ride and kid rocket back in Ole blue for 2018.