Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Well just go ahead and write the north south 100 check to Davenport. He is back and will now win every race he enters the rest of the season

Quote Originally Posted by shaggy20 View Post
    Well just go ahead and write the north south 100 check to Davenport. He is back and will now win every race he enters the rest of the season
    Not so quick shaggy. It will be a good test to see where there at w that ride. I would hope hes a top 3 car but we will see
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    Not so quick shaggy. It will be a good test to see where there at w that ride. I would hope hes a top 3 car but we will see
    He will be.... the non qualifiers race... lmao
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Default Fast car really good driver

Back in 2015, he had the FASTEST CAR and everybody knew it. And he was and still is a really good driver. That combination back in 2015 made history for one season which may never be equaled again Now he is in a fast car, but there are many fast cars out there. He is a really good driver, but there are at least 10 really good drivers and most of them will be at Florence this weekend. This will be a big test this weekend. I say if he could pull off a victory in the big one on Saturday night, then I think he will be a threat to win at every show he enters with this team the rest of the year...

Don't count out BWRC ,all they needed was some engines and some testing and they will be back ,Remember he left speedweeks 2nd in Lucas points then dropped out to test and get some notes on this new car ,Remember JD started 30th in the Show-Me 100 and lost rear brakes on lap 47 and still finished 5th right beside Bloomquist,They will get this new car figured out ,I was there at Lucas oil speedway helping them a little and they are working there asses off and it will pay off so don't write them off,Barry has been in this sport along time and hard work always pays off !!

Quote Originally Posted by Black I View Post
    Ur stretching it but as an average driver... its possible i suppose
    Keep in mind that average driver beat your super star goat for a national title then followed up w a 2nd the next yr. So now i see why ur red azzd over jd.

The haters are going to come on here and say there was no compitition and he should have lapped the field if he was so good and bla bla this and bla bla that. Point is he won starting towards the back.
    Good for them.
    I just hate having to see you getting back to bragging and all that leg peeing stuff again!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bwrc 88 View Post
    Don't count out BWRC ,all they needed was some engines and some testing and they will be back ,Remember he left speedweeks 2nd in Lucas points then dropped out to test and get some notes on this new car ,Remember JD started 30th in the Show-Me 100 and lost rear brakes on lap 47 and still finished 5th right beside Bloomquist,They will get this new car figured out ,I was there at Lucas oil speedway helping them a little and they are working there asses off and it will pay off so don't write them off,Barry has been in this sport along time and hard work always pays off !!
    Spot on, take GR's Cornett and stick it in the BWRC and would've been the same out come, WINNING! Even some of his so called fans were slamming him for not doing what they wanted when they wanted it. XR1 is a good car, but its no better than the BWRC, just better more usuable power in it than the Hatfield.
    I was a highwayman
    Along the coach roads I did ride
    With sword and pistol by my side
    and I am still alive

Quote Originally Posted by Highwayman View Post
    Spot on, take GR's Cornett and stick it in the BWRC and would've been the same out come, WINNING! Even some of his so called fans were slamming him for not doing what they wanted when they wanted it. XR1 is a good car, but its no better than the BWRC, just better more usuable power in it than the Hatfield.

What motor was in car when owens drove it?

I seen JD at the lucas race at Duck River this year and I can tell u that car didn't have any corner exit power...almost like it was stalling....One thing I did see is old man Barry working on and laying under that car while JD was in the air conditioner...

What motor was in car when owens drove it?
    And there is the SNAP!

Quote Originally Posted by Gentryfan View Post
    I seen JD at the lucas race at Duck River this year and I can tell u that car didn't have any corner exit power...almost like it was stalling....One thing I did see is old man Barry working on and laying under that car while JD was in the air conditioner...

I was at wythe and jd was working on his tires and stoping to sign shirts for a lil boy and 2 other fans and the other crew members were working on car.

Any average driver could have won in the "gadget mobile". JD is a perfect example. Where has he been since? No gadgets, no jd... hahahhaa.... As soon as u realize and get over the facts you'll be ok little man! Now get in there and fix us some grub!! It's gettin near supper time!.... Chop Chop!!!!!!!! hahahahaha
    Funny Kevin says they won with and without it. I guess we should believe you tho.

Any average driver could have won in the "gadget mobile". JD is a perfect example. Where has he been since? No gadgets, no jd... hahahhaa.... As soon as u realize and get over the facts you'll be ok little man! Now get in there and fix us some grub!! It's gettin near supper time!.... Chop Chop!!!!!!!! hahahahaha
    how many times do you think Bloomquist has won with parts others didn't have? Truth is, All thru the Bob Miller days he outspent everyone by alot, he will tell you this himself.

Quote Originally Posted by blncfn57 View Post
    Funny Kevin says they won with and without it. I guess we should believe you tho.
    Man, why you still arguing with them? You ain't going to win. JD won before he was with Rumley at all, he won with Rumley with and without the gadget, and he won with Randy Weaver. And now with GR. Let the facts speak for theirselves.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

how many times do you think Bloomquist has won with parts others didn't have? Truth is, All thru the Bob Miller days he outspent everyone by alot, he will tell you this himself.
    At the top they are all blowing sh!tloads of money. And no one knows exactly what the other one is spending. Of course he spends a lot, all the guys at the top do. Always have.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    Man, why you still arguing with them? You ain't going to win. JD won before he was with Rumley at all, he won with Rumley with and without the gadget, and he won with Randy Weaver. And now with GR. Let the facts speak for theirselves.
    yea, obviously they have no self respect when they post dumb things as fact and then keep going after the parties involved prove them wrong. What Kevin said during his call in to DOD is the opposite of what these haters are saying on here, but they ignore the facts and keep making fools of themselves.

yea, obviously they have no self respect when they post dumb things as fact and then keep going after the parties involved prove them wrong. What Kevin said during his call in to DOD is the opposite of what these haters are saying on here, but they ignore the facts and keep making fools of themselves.
    The certain haters deny the truth. Then call it fake news

The certain haters deny the truth. Then call it fake news
    Certainaly sounds like a Midol moment to me...
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Truth is... You're brain washed
    Thats some of Liteys home schooling for ya