Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

I'm not positive, but they draw number for the first heat and the have a line up order that if you started last in the first heat, you start first in the second. It also shuffles the order so you race different cars in the second. If your fast and can pass cars, It don't get any better. You can see by the A Main line ups, that the fast guys are up front, but the best thing is how they got there. Unless you really fall on your face in the other heat, if you win a heat your made the show. The finishing order is rewarded more than the cars passed points, but they are added together.

I like it because of the passing and if you notice, there are more grooves to race in. Even a one lane track, would have a chance, with out the time trial groove starting off the night. But lets face it, if you have a no passing track, do you really feel good about charging people for a race, when you know there will not be one.

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    I'm confused, here I thought Bloomer only won from the pole, and it's his series. So how's come every time they go to the passing points deal, he's top 5, usually top 2. It can't mean he passes cars, Lucas gotta been cooking the points since it's his series and all right? What was that again about haters, as if Scott doesn't have the most.
    Good lord what? You going to to tell me you ain't seen that dumb sh!t spewed on here? I deal with facts and statistics, not jabber jaws. I'm sorry if you don't like it, but I also don't care.
    CnB you know us Bloomer fans are suppose to sit and watch what the rest say about him and just take it. Get with the program man... lol. You know if it was JD or booby they would have six threads going about the same thing defending their favorite. But you know as well as I do our man doesnt have to prove chit. Hes been there done that and that KILLS the haters cause their boy cant and never will accomplish what THE G.O.A.T has.
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Im happy to see my picks are starting 11th or better. Also like it that four TN boys start in the top ten. Plus Weavers car in at #11... REPRESENT!!!! WHOOOO... lol
    Last edited by dirtdobber45; 08-12-2017 at 11:29 AM.
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    Im happy to see my picks are starting 11th or better. Also like it that four TN boys start in the top ten. Plus Weavers car in at #11... REPRESENT!!!! WHOOOO... lol
    Theres a baaaaaaaaaaadddd dude on the pole!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by a25rjr View Post
    Theres a baaaaaaaaaaadddd dude on the pole!
    SS on JD? Slurp

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    There is no qualifying. You draw a number. They have lineups for both heats based off the number you draw. Your starting spot in heat 2 is a mirror image of your start spot in heat 1. But, you race different cars.
    Yeah I completely forgot that about qualifying. Dunno why, I really like the format. Only thing I'll say is it can't be a mirror image, because in one heat you start near the front, and the other you start near the back. Or am I incorrect?
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by Black I View Post
    SS on JD? Slurp
    Probly tmac.....since he has to "jump" around!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

SS on JD? Slurp
    Thats more of a 'GULP' than a slurp... lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Bubstr View Post
    I'm not positive, but they draw number for the first heat and the have a line up order that if you started last in the first heat, you start first in the second. It also shuffles the order so you race different cars in the second. If your fast and can pass cars, It don't get any better. You can see by the A Main line ups, that the fast guys are up front, but the best thing is how they got there. Unless you really fall on your face in the other heat, if you win a heat your made the show. The finishing order is rewarded more than the cars passed points, but they are added together.

I like it because of the passing and if you notice, there are more grooves to race in. Even a one lane track, would have a chance, with out the time trial groove starting off the night. But lets face it, if you have a no passing track, do you really feel good about charging people for a race, when you know there will not be one.
    Gotcha. That sounds correct. And yes I agree.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by a25rjr View Post
    Probly tmac.....since he has to "jump" around!
    Hes at the backdoor... lmfao LMFAO LMFAOSM!!!!

Good lord what? You going to to tell me you ain't seen that dumb sh!t spewed on here? I deal with facts and statistics, not jabber jaws. I'm sorry if you don't like it, but I also don't care.
    You really should stop whining about Bloomer. You accused me of saying he could only win from the pole and I never said anything like that. Try just enjoying the racing.

Yeah I completely forgot that about qualifying. Dunno why, I really like the format. Only thing I'll say is it can't be a mirror image, because in one heat you start near the front, and the other you start near the back. Or am I incorrect?
    I thought that the second round was an invert of how you finished in the first round???

I'll say Richards takes it by 2 seconds if not I hope a Tn boy gets it..

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    I don't know how they determine what cars go where myself. I don't know if there are 2 draws that take place or what. I know in the karting world, you race the same cats twice. To me it would easier for the casual fan that don't much about the point system, if the same cars were in the same heats. I know some of the old dudes around us last night were lost on the situation. They couldn't figure out how one guy was in the 6th heat the first go round, and in the 3rd heat in the second round. I couldn't explain it, cuz I have no clue.
    Thanks for the input. Between bubstr and MR, they got me pretty squared away.

I know they had mods racing also but did they work the track before the second round?

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    You really should stop whining about Bloomer. You accused me of saying he could only win from the pole and I never said anything like that. Try just enjoying the racing.
    I'm not whining, I'm giving you a taste of your own medicine. If I really need to pull up the post where you state the same sh!t over and over, I can. I think we both know you regurgitate that sh!t regularly. Bloomer on the pole, Bloomer should win, blah blah blah. Oh, and try telling someone else what to do, because it ain't going to work on me.

Nice job plunks! You'll be sittin' next to DW calling NASCAR soon enough buddy!!!
    Why would you wish that on someone... That would be hard to take being next to him that long with out killing him .....

I don't understand why Bshepp isn't at this $50,000 race as fast as he is right now

Quote Originally Posted by Cardirt0 View Post
    Why would you wish that on someone... That would be hard to take being next to him that long with out killing him .....
    Cause plunks would tell DW to beat feet, boogady boogady

Quote Originally Posted by Gentryfan View Post
    I don't understand why Bshepp isn't at this $50,000 race as fast as he is right now

Yea i was thinking the same thing
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!