Default Trailer loading tire for LM?

Has anyone used a 15 x 8 wide 5 wheel on the RF to load a late model on an open trailer? Wonder if this will make it skinny enough in the front?

Thanks in advance.

I have. I haven't had the open trailer for a couple of years now, but I think it was around 86" between the fenders. No more than 88". Either way, the only issue then was the RF nose flare, which if the nose is tilted/mounted high enough on the RF, my flare actually rode up over the right side fender (it would touch, but just enough to mark the trailer paint some).

Also, I just mounted a Modified tire on the wheel, which I think was a 4" offset (if not 5"). I actually still have the wheel.

I use the 15x8 load wheel by Aero. It has 5"backspacing.

I use a 15x10 wide five on lf and rf with 92.0 lr tires pumped up to 25lbs of air. This gives me enough clearance for ramps along with the fender wells

We used two 4x4 blocks between the lower control arms and the frame, where you normally measure ride height and then used a 15x8 wheel with 5" offset. Blocks raised the whole front end up and the nose cleared everything. We had our nose close to the ground to help seal it off properly. Hard to get the nose right with an open trailer.....