Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Now I've Heard It All

In this land of idiocy.........ESPN football and basketball announcer, Robert Lee, has been reassigned and will not announce a upcoming UVA football game because of his name. You can't make this stuff up!

AND he is of Asian decent. If we are goin to associate him to a "Lee", shouldnt it be Bruce? What a bunch of goofs.

Dude is Asian, that's what's so ridiculous here. ESPN has officially gone full retard.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Dude?! LOL!!

Thats about as dumb as CNN saying Trumps speech riled up the protesters last night in AZ. lmfao. Its getting too dam sad in this country for a sports channel getting that tightened up over a name... and hes Asian... wonder if he could sue espn for discrimination? LOL
    Last edited by dirtdobber45; 08-23-2017 at 04:35 PM.
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

NBC owns ESPN, thus the political radicals must ruin what was once a sports station.

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    NBC owns ESPN, thus the political radicals must ruin what was once a sports station.
    Actually Disney along with Hearst Corp. runs ESPN. Maybe you were thinking ABC owned ESPN. Disney owns ABC also. No matter......the media is full of these radicals leftist. I've turned them all off.

Quote Originally Posted by MUD MAESTRO View Post
    Actually Disney along with Hearst Corp. runs ESPN. Maybe you were thinking ABC owned ESPN. Disney owns ABC also. No matter......the media is full of these radicals leftist. I've turned them all off.
    You are right. My mistake. Anyway, it's ruining what are supposed to be sports stations.

If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Have you heard whats going on in the next Olympics? http://www.breitbart.com/sports/2017...-winter-games/

Sage might be looking for a job... http://www.westernjournalism.com/bla...sion-politics/

Why is this idiot still in our country? https://www.americasfreedomfighters....sour-national/

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    Have you heard whats going on in the next Olympics? http://www.breitbart.com/sports/2017...-winter-games/

Michael for 2018 Olympics!

Quote Originally Posted by balljoint View Post

Michael for 2018 Olympics!
    Michael: Just A Swingin!!!!

don't trust the media