Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

McGregor hands down. It won't be pretty either.
    I was a highwayman
    Along the coach roads I did ride
    With sword and pistol by my side
    and I am still alive

I have to agree this is just like watching the WWE .... I get some people like it ....But its Not really a fight .... Hats off to the ufc / mcgregger for pulling off this bank robber ....
    Retired - Snowbird ... Living the Dream

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    Boxing only. If Connor tries any MMA stuff hes dq'd
    I think its contractually written that may weather gets paid via a fine if mccregor kicks or uses any mma tactics....

Best sports on tv this time of year is the little league World Series.....pure sport, no snowflakes or entitled whiners.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    I think its contractually written that may weather gets paid via a fine if mccregor kicks or uses any mma tactics....Best sports on tv this time of year is the little league World Series.....pure sport, no snowflakes or entitled whiners.
    I was going on a report I read. And yes LLWS is the bomb
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    I was going on a report I read. And yes LLWS is the bomb
    I read somewhere that it was a huge fine paid to mayweather if mcgregor went mma on him.......I'm not a fan of either, but mayweather can take a punch( he doesn't throw many big ones, but he can take a lick).....I think he wins a unanimous decision , but I think the show will be a overpriced version of dancing with the stars.

Llws on the bucket list........the kids from NC look real good and have a little humble swagger to them.

Picking them to beat Japan in a pitchers duel Sunday.

I look for major controversy, where they can do it again, and also I believe this one is rigged like WWE ! JMO

Quote Originally Posted by castone View Post
    I look for major controversy, where they can do it again, and also I believe this one is rigged like WWE ! JMO
    You're probably 100 percent correct...

Quote Originally Posted by castone View Post
    Interesting idea. If connor wins Im sure there is a immediate re match. If mayweather wins no big deal he should and its over..

Honestly Id rather see mayweather and nate diaz.

That said these two turned a twitter conversation into 130 milllion guaranteed payout, props to them I guess. Who wouldnt get in the ring with mayweather for 30 million...

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Thomason View Post
    Whats gonna happen guys???

I think Mayweather wins. If it goes past the ninth round, Mayweather will start making him look foolish.
    I didnt see the tko coming, but Mayweather turned it up in the later rounds as I expected

Congrats to Floyd Mayweather. 50-0 Hes got more money than the Federal Reserve... lmao
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

now lets see them do this again and fight by MMA rules.

Wasnt that exciting .... Mcgregger should be ashamed of his lack of cardio ....Its amazing to me what the average joe will chose to spend thier weekly paycheck on .... sad
    Retired - Snowbird ... Living the Dream

I wasnt about to pay for that... lol I knew it was a joke. I got an app I can keep up with sports teams plus breaking news etc. But it only has NASCAR on it.

Kudos to Mayweather. Showed class.

McGregor acting like a porch monkey.

Quote Originally Posted by Highwayman View Post
    McGregor hands down. It won't be pretty either.
    Yep......they were! That's why he got those "eyes" dotted in that 10th round!

And...YES....it was!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Needless to say, I'm disappointed, but not totally surprised. Some of the early rounds felt a bit staged to me. I will admit, "technically" Mayweather won, but his technique I thought was embarrassing. I myself have never seen a fighter bend over and turn his back on his opponent so many times, just looked goofy. I remember Ali's "Rope a Dope" but it seemed a little more dignified than Mayweather's "Look at my butt" technique. At times it seemed he was trying to get McGregor to hit him in the back of the head to draw a foul. Not the kind of fight or fighter I was hoping for, hope he enjoys his millions.
    I was a highwayman
    and I am still alive

Mayweather is human scum/POS of the lowest order. He's been convicted more than once, and has spent time in jail as punishment, for numerous physical assaults of women. The lowlife sonofabitch deflects the convictions by saying there is not video or photographic evidence and the statement that "only God can judge me". The level of hypocrisy in all of sports and entertainment is off the scale.

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2015/04/mayw...estic-violence

A large segment of society doesn't care about this $hit. Hypocrite Cubs fans accepted and embraced Aroldis Chapman last year knowing full well he'd choked his live-in girlfriend nearly unconscious and fired 8 rounds into their garage wall while she hid in shrubbery outside the house all the while fearing for her life. Chapman was in large part the reason the Cubs won the WS.

Ray Rice knocks his girlfriend out cold on an elevator, drags her off the elevator and it's all captured on video. The next day there are female Ravens fans purchasing and wearing Rice jersey's in support of him.

We'll certainly look the other way if it fits our sentiments, and that goes for sports and politics alike.

isn't that the truth

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    Mayweather is human scum/POS of the lowest order. He's been convicted more than once, and has spent time in jail as punishment, for numerous physical assaults of women. The lowlife sonofabitch deflects the convictions by saying there is not video or photographic evidence and the statement that "only God can judge me". The level of hypocrisy in all of sports and entertainment is off the scale.

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2015/04/mayw...estic-violence

A large segment of society doesn't care about this $hit. Hypocrite Cubs fans accepted and embraced Aroldis Chapman last year knowing full well he'd choked his live-in girlfriend nearly unconscious and fired 8 rounds into their garage wall while she hid in shrubbery outside the house all the while fearing for her life. Chapman was in large part the reason the Cubs won the WS.

Ray Rice knocks his girlfriend out cold on an elevator, drags her off the elevator and it's all captured on video. The next day there are female Ravens fans purchasing and wearing Rice jersey's in support of him.

We'll certainly look the other way if it fits our sentiments, and that goes for sports and politics alike.
    That's pretty awful, I hadn't heard of all that about Mayweather, but I'm not a sports fan outside racing, although I occasionally watch MMA on YouTube. Glad it wasn't something I paid to see, wouldn't want my money going to someone like that. It matters to me if the person I'm rooting for lives a moral life outside the sport. I can forgive a lot if remorse is genuine but I don't blindly support anyone.
    I was a highwayman
    and I am still alive