Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by dirt junkie View Post
    This year will be my first. Been looking forward to it all summer, really been excited the last couple weeks and then bam. Stepped on a freaking nail at work yesterday and now I'm walking around like a cripple. Oh well I'll still be there Thursday foot pain or not. It prolly won't be a easy walk for me to the track but oh well. I'll be there.

If you guys see me give me a shout. I'll be the guy walking like he's drunk and crippled with a big smile cause he finally made it to the Big E
    Just means ya gotta drink more so you can't feel your feet.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Thumbs up Hewitt's Law

Quote Originally Posted by b1eagle View Post
    Three times as a driver,finished 13th in 1995.Four times as a fan,love the place.
    If you really are Jack, your book was awesome. I truly thank you for writing it, it was awesome. And your way with words, priceless.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

There really isn't anything in racing like it waiting on that 1st heat to roll off..

My first, Larry Moore won. I was blown away. My second, Charlie Swartz won. I was blown away. Not long after that, I started a stretch of 23 straight, 24 straight, something like that. Every year was as much a thrill as the first. Have only been to 4 or 5 since then, so my total is around 32, 33, etc. And my next will be just as thrilling as the first. It's THE race in our sport, and always will be.

I love this thread. It's what 4m was when it started back in the 90's.

I'll be talking to Jack Hewitt this weekend at the Ted Horn Memorial 100 USAC Silver Crown race at Du Quoin, Illinois. I'll ask him if he's posting on 4m these days.

Besides that, Jack actually transferred into 6 World Hundred A-mains, not 3.

This year will be my 2nd. First was in 2015

1987 was my first. So in 1 week I will be celebrating my 30th Anniversary

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    I'll be talking to Jack Hewitt this weekend at the Ted Horn Memorial 100 USAC Silver Crown race at Du Quoin, Illinois. I'll ask him if he's posting on 4m these days.

Besides that, Jack actually transferred into 6 World Hundred A-mains, not 3.
    Copy. If it's an imposter, that's crazy. Have fun man, Jack still has one awesome book.

He is full of ch!t, because I just checked. And shoulda known, you are correct. Actually got eighth in 85'.
    Last edited by chupp n bloomer fan; 09-03-2017 at 07:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DipStik View Post
    Are you saying we may have Jack in the house? How cool would that be???
    I looked up the stats he mentioned, and that's who finished in that position in 95'. In double checking he isn't Jack.
    Last edited by chupp n bloomer fan; 09-03-2017 at 07:59 AM.