Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by waaac77 View Post
    Hey huskerfart, that was a question. I'm curious to know the answer too. Do the guys running 360 sprints feel the same way?
    They are capped at 360 cubic inches. It's apples and oranges. In late models one guy might have a 430 Clements. The next guy might be in a 490 Vic Hill(yes he does have one that big). One thinks it's fine... the other night not.

I'm sure sprint car guys have complained about the track being too fast.

Don't think I have ever heard the sprint guys talk about it being too fast. If the track is heavy they will usually talk about the groove being narrow and the track not widening out. One difference I have noticed going to both the sprint nats and the late model nats is the late models will widen the groove quicker.

They should have had the fuel stop on the first yellow after 20 laps, not wait until lap 50. Also I have nothing against Feger, but he was much faster when he ran the Pierce Chassis.

Quote Originally Posted by Bforwarned View Post
    They should have had the fuel stop on the first yellow after 20 laps, not wait until lap 50. Also I have nothing against Feger, but he was much faster when he ran the Pierce Chassis.
    They moved to the fuel stop to lap 51 because rain was in the area and they were trying to get to that point.