Default Track Conditions @ Brownstown Last Night

Hey, I was wondering if anybody who was at Brownstown last night could tell me if it'd be worth the trip down tonight for the 100 lapper? Have so much crap going on right now trying to take care of members of our family but would like to take a small break and see some racing. Only a half hour drive but am leery of track prep. Last few times I've been, less than stellar racing. Got more important things to be doing if its going to be follow the leader around the bottom less than 20 laps in.

You're 30 minutes from the so grow a set and go see for yourself!

Did you actually read what I said? My wife and I are caring for members of our family. We would like to take a little break. BUT, if the racing is going to be poor, why bother. That's why I was asking the question. Thank you for your in depth analysis.

Quote Originally Posted by jog49 View Post
    You're 30 minutes from the so grow a set and go see for yourself!
    Dude tells you he has sh!t going on, and you respond with some a$$hole sh!t like you did, congrats.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by buckeyebandit7 View Post
    Did you actually read what I said? My wife and I are caring for members of our family. We would like to take a little break. BUT, if the racing is going to be poor, why bother. That's why I was asking the question. Thank you for your in depth analysis.
    Well said man.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Track was pretty good. Smooth, slick with a cushion. Hopefully it won't lock down tonight.

looked great from video but I've been to some great and some lousy racing at B-town... If I were 30 min away and needed a break I think I'd go

Dirt tracks are a crap shoot. Might be good one night and awful the next. Or vice versa. I agree with tackytracker though. It's close. And It's a dirt track. And there is a national tour there.

Place is packed. Go early. Good track last night.
    Scott Kleindorfer

I say you need to go, some times you need to just Stop and smell the Gas Fumes, and get your head juiced ... Hope you have a good time...

Take a deserved break and go, either way it's racing so get your fix!

Hey, I was wondering if anybody who was at Brownstown last night could tell me if it'd be worth the trip down tonight for the 100 lapper? Have so much crap going on right now trying to take care of members of our family but would like to take a small break and see some racing. Only a half hour drive but am leery of track prep. Last few times I've been, less than stellar racing. Got more important things to be doing if its going to be follow the leader around the bottom less than 20 laps in.
    You know what will happen. If you go, it's going be a train snooze. If you don't it's going be one the best race of the year lol. Hope your family member gets well soon.

Gotta agree with Kwd. If you can take that break and relax, go for it I say.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    Gotta agree with Kwd. If you can take that break and relax, go for it I say.
    Agreed. Just be prepared and have it in your mind if it locks down after 17 laps or so at least you got to see some racing. Maybe it will be good the entire feature. I'd take a chance if only 30 minutes away.

Track was great last night. In the first heat I thought the track was definitely going to lock down on the bottom then Hudson showed everyone how to run around the top.

Quote Originally Posted by In The Gas View Post
    Track was great last night. In the first heat I thought the track was definitely going to lock down on the bottom then Hudson showed everyone how to run around the top.
    About the only passes in the entire 3 classes of heat races!!! wooo hooo!!!

Wondering if you went or not???

I can personally guarantee the conditions were perfect for the zero car for Saturday night. 7x BT 100 champ. Still think he is better at Eldora than anywhere in the USA