Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

McIntosh is going to be just fine everyone.

Baird or BW perhaps ?

If Mcintosh doesn't have a ride yet, then I would be shocked. He is an absolute wheelman, and I think he could for sure compete on a national tour. Of course that is IF he has a good team and ride underneath him
    T3G Never Forget, Hardly Remember

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    Ha, their are a lot of racers that would like to run Nationally, on someones dime, with better credentials than McIntosh. Good luck on finding that ride. They're just not there.
    That's what I figured. Maybe there's something out there under wraps.

Yeah, he wouldn't leave a team of that caliber, if he didn't have something lined upm

Quote Originally Posted by One Man Gang View Post
    Baird or BW perhaps ?
    I don't see him as an upgrade to what either team already has in the seat. I also don't see a top 5-6 point finish on either tour.

I know they are a team located in the South East, but there are two kids in my area that are definitely deserving of a ride: Tyler Carpenter and Zack Dohm

Be hell if Weaver would start a 2 car operation and pair him up with Overton. I know that is wishful thinking but I agree with you all that he has something cooking or he wouldn't be leaving BMS. I like Donald and wish him the best in whatever decision he makes.

Quote Originally Posted by One Man Gang View Post
    Be hell if Weaver would start a 2 car operation and pair him up with Overton. I know that is wishful thinking but I agree with you all that he has something cooking or he wouldn't be leaving BMS. I like Donald and wish him the best in whatever decision he makes.
    I thought that also at first. But he apparently wants a national tour ride and the ride Overton has isn't even running national tour either. I also believe that ride is co-owned by Chip Stone's dream racing team. Anyone know how much they are contributing though?

Quote Originally Posted by huskerdirt View Post
    GR Smith was quitting at the end of this year anyway. Him getting out of the seat wasn't as big as a deal as people wanted it to be.
    I remember seeing this too. I went back and looked for this post about the time jd got in the car, I cannot find it anymore. Everything was for sale up until jd got in the car.

I'm more interested in who will be in Blount car right now though. That's a d@mn good ride to be left empty.

Possibly the Best Performance Motorsports ride will be open next year....

Quote Originally Posted by Drop Shock View Post
    I know they are a team located in the South East, but there are two kids in my area that are definitely deserving of a ride: Tyler Carpenter and Zack Dohm
    Amen to that.

Making This Up Will Kinda So, Mcintosh And The Elliot's Are In Same Town Possible Kin To The Elliot's, Chase Elliot is Making Few Million a Year With Hendrick Might Be Gonna Help a Neighbor out .

Blount with a 23 on it maybe Cory Hedge(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) perfect fit! http://www.coryhedge(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)23.com/index.html 24 wins this year and a young man ready to step up.
    Last edited by IceCowart; 09-29-2017 at 01:51 AM.

I don't know but I can't see the Blount team running crate races.

Don't be surprised to see McIntosh field there own team with some sponsor help. Remember they had there own team before he hoped in the BMS ride at Eldora after they split with ogle.
    Nothin Like Dirt In Your Beer.......