Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    Watched the video, and wasn't no reason to be real pi$$ed. Tyler got too anxious on the initial start, had him a Boggs start, and ran R.J up the track. Caution came out, next start, better, and R.J got him.

Only thing you could take exception too is he was way up the track before he tried to not hit R.J. But he's a wheelman, they both continued on, and neither got junked. Not exactly the team I would play bumper cars with though. A million of them and lots of money and cars.
    That deal was all 28. You can't run the outside guy like that. Especially not a Conley.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -3
    Atomic - 2
    Moler - 1

Don't think I have. You look at him though, and that first impression, you're like, this dude is going to run dead last, smoke him a pall mall, or a joint, drink a Natty light or a Busch light, and maybe some meth. Then you watch him and you're like, dam, dude can flat out wheel a car, and they do it on their own, their way.Much props to them, becoming a fan, and I like his honesty.
    I must admit he looks like he could fit that profile lol but I dont judge and I dont know him but the Carpenters seem like good people to me I respect their grind and love for the sport and I am definitely a fan of them and their company...

It won't let me quote you for some reason, but in years past they ran there a lot. I wanna say Tyler was the late model champ last time it was ran on a steady basis.

But I'm not trying to discredit Tyler, he is a wheelman. Just saying.
    They have ran there a good bit in years past, but not as much as they do other tracks in the area. A win there against that field of cars is more impressive to me than had he won at Ohio Valley, Hilltop, Skyline. Especially beating Moran at that place.

I wonder who he is talking about joining Kryptonite chassis? He says it’s a pretty big name and that people will be surprised. I’m going to say Casebolt.

I started out disliking Tyler, but the more I see him race and do it their own way, the more respect I have for them. Hope he puts on a show at the DTWC.

Ty's post race interview was hysterical. What the heck was he babbling about? Welfare, drugs and skipping out on bills? LOL...the boy didn't make any sense. Heck of a driver though.

Really enjoy watching that group of guys race...the Carpenters, Dohms, Connelys along with Devin and Eddie Carrier and others. It always makes for an entertaining show when they all get together.

Not sure why, but the reply with quotes isn't working for me. Pennsboro23, Jackie Boggs is who he's referring to.

Quote Originally Posted by Escobar View Post
    Not sure why, but the reply with quotes isn't working for me. Pennsboro23, Jackie Boggs is who he's referring to.
    My buddy who races, just told me the same thing. That’s hard for me to believe but must be something to the rumor.

Jackie and Tyler are very close. At one point, Jackie tried to talk Tyler into moving his way so he could race out of Jackie's shop.

A lot of Swartz owners/drivers in SE Ohio are frustrated with their car's performance this year. Several have already got rid of their cars.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    That deal was all 28. You can't run the outside guy like that. Especially not a Conley.
    I agree on all parts, and for sure don't start that sh!t with a Conley.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

If it is Jackie, I dunno, kinda torn. I'd like to see them get a good national driver, Jackie is just Jackie. Good, but unreliable, and only runs in a pretty small area. But a slightly different area than the majority of the Kryptonite guys. Hope it works out for them.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

It would be different seeing Jackie in a Kryptonite. Wonder what that would mean for the Dohm's? They are pretty tight with Jackie, I believe Jackie helps them with their Swartz stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Pennsboro23 View Post
    It would be different seeing Jackie in a Kryptonite. Wonder what that would mean for the Dohm's? They are pretty tight with Jackie, I believe Jackie helps them with their Swartz stuff.
    Right now, Zach is light years ahead of Boggs. And he also has a relationship with Berner. I don't see why he has to change anything.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -3
    Atomic - 2
    Moler - 1

Hit the quote button twice

Right now, Zach is light years ahead of Boggs. And he also has a relationship with Berner. I don't see why he has to change anything.
    I wouldn't figure he would. Zack is probably the best Swartz car out there. I just wasn't sure where he got all his information/help from.

Tyler Erb learned that the hard way. You start something with one Conley, and you're likely starting it with all of 'em. 4 cars, 4 drivers, and a mob of family and crew. Not a recipe for straight teeth and sheet metal.

All that aside, I'm growing to like the Carpenter clan. A bunch of characters who get o the wheel and aren't afraid to rub a little. The honest, unscripted interviews are refreshing.
    We'll miss ya Doc Watson...