Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lucas pts

Quote Originally Posted by rickybrown1952 View Post
    I think T-mac has this in the bag not really counting the other two out but I think it's T-mac's time imo

Its tmacs time but now wheres in the bag. Still any ones title
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

One little mishap and that title could be Richards, or Bloomquist instead. You seen what happened to Bloomquist in the Pittsburger. Things happen. It's great to see 3 cars still with a chance to win the Championship with only 1 race left. Amazing, they didn't even need a "playoff format" lol

Quote Originally Posted by Kwd1253 View Post
    That Scott can be beaten at Portsmouth.

And Scott has won at Pittsburg few times. It didn't help Scott out last night. So what your point?
    Not winning and being beaten are 2 different things. Also being "Taken Out" doesn't qualify as being beaten either. Kinda like Richards and Dixie Speedway, I wouldn't say exactly that he was beaten by any of the racers, he was beaten by the track. Which I forcasted, only he fair'd worse than I even expected. Does anyone honestly classify a rain out as a win? Not with any pride they don't. Same kinda thing, being eliminated isn't the same as being "Beaten". What everyone wants is a heads up duel, not some quirk or nefarious action to decide things.
    I was a highwayman
    Along the coach roads I did ride
    With sword and pistol by my side
    and I am still alive

I can agree with you on that. At same time if Scott put himself in better position, he wouldn't got in tangle with Hudson. Bad luck for Scott, wrong place at the wrong time