Default New potential driver for national tour

Who are POSSIBLE guys who could/might attempt to run a national tour this upcoming season that haven't in the past?
    -Adam Conners

Quote Originally Posted by adamconners View Post
    Who are POSSIBLE guys who could/might attempt to run a national tour this upcoming season that haven't in the past?
    Likely - Kyle Bronson, Timothy Culp, & Chris Ferguson
    Wish they would - Chad Simpson, Chris Simpson, & Max Blair
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - 5/25 Shadyhill
    2024 Season: 7 - Brownstown (IN) 1, Fairbury (IL) 2, Farmer City (IL) 1, Grundy Co (IL) 1, Kankakee (IL) 1, & Shadyhill (IN) 1

I think Bronson would be better off running some of the Ultimate races, SAS, SNS and SNBS events first before jumping on a national tour and running full time.

Quote Originally Posted by HoosierDirtFan View Post
    Likely - Kyle Bronson, Timothy Culp, & Chris FergusonWish they would - Chad Simpson, Chris Simpson, & Max Blair
    What makes you say Ferguson as "likely"? He have that kind of backing?
    -Adam Conners

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    I think Bronson would be better off running some of the Ultimate races, SAS, SNS and SNBS events first before jumping on a national tour and running full time.
    He's been running sanctioned races all over the country this season. If he's going to do that, he might as well jump on a tour and get show up money for em'.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Bayko View Post
    He's been running sanctioned races all over the country this season. If he's going to do that, he might as well jump on a tour and get show up money for em'.
    I agree. He followed the WoO for their midwest swing earlier in the year if I recall
    -Adam Conners

Quote Originally Posted by adamconners View Post
    B1 - Brent Larson

Rodney Sanders

Quote Originally Posted by KAOS View Post
    Rodney Sanders
    He'd have a loooong year on either national tour, i think he'd tell ya that himself

Running a national tour makes less sense more and more. Unless you can be a contender for the championship and get a big check at the end of the year running a outlaw sechulde is more profitable.by not Running a series if you have a little bad luck you can take a few weeks off to regroup. Running a national tour you got to be there every week if your ready or not. Overton and malar have proven this year that a regional sechulde and hitting the majors is the way to go.
    Last edited by tsand; 10-14-2017 at 08:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by KAOS View Post
    Rodney Sanders
    I look for him to do more mod racing next year.

Quote Originally Posted by tsand View Post
    Running a national tour makes less sense more and more. Unless you can be a contender for the championship and get a big check at the end of the year running a outlaw sechulde is more profitable.by not Running a series if you have a little bad luck you can take a few weeks off to regroup. Running a national tour you got to be there every week if your ready or not. Overton and malar have proven this year that a regional sechulde and hitting the majors is the way to go.
    People like to gauge how good a driver is based on running a national tour as if the best of the best all run national tours when that is entirely not the case at all...

Quote Originally Posted by tsand View Post
    ^^^^^^^ agree completely ^^^^^^^ I was just talking with some fellow racers last weekend and pretty much everyone was saying that if you compare operating cost to money won, Marlar and Overton have to be in the top 5 if not top 2. I think both are likely near or over $300K with probably less than 1/3rd of the operating/travel expense of the guys on the national tour. If more racers realize this, it is going to be bad news for these national series.

I hope Fergy jumps onto the National tour, but I don't know if he has that kind of money.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtfan04 View Post
    ^^^^^^^ agree completely ^^^^^^^ I was just talking with some fellow racers last weekend and pretty much everyone was saying that if you compare operating cost to money won, Marlar and Overton have to be in the top 5 if not top 2. I think both are likely near or over $300K with probably less than 1/3rd of the operating/travel expense of the guys on the national tour. If more racers realize this, it is going to be bad news for these national series.
    I doubt overton or Marlar is at $200,000.

Overton at $170,500 in 1st place money hell that ain't counting all the 2nd on back.

Quote Originally Posted by One Man Gang View Post
    Overton at $170,500 in 1st place money hell that ain't counting all the 2nd on back.
    2nd on back don't pay very much.

Still money

Quote Originally Posted by Crossbones View Post
    I doubt overton or Marlar is at $200,000.
    Overton is, I’m not sure about Marlar, but he’s definitely over 100k for the year.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!