Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Even in the incar linked here, Stremme turned down and went lower. He ran the same line he was running. But it is harder to tell what is happening. But you still see Strickler's door on the straight away.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -3
    Atomic - 2
    Moler - 1
    Eldora - 2

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    Even in the incar linked here, Stremme turned down and went lower. He ran the same line he was running. But it is harder to tell what is happening. But you still see Strickler's door on the straight away.
    I agree he ran the same line, as if Strickler wasn’t even there.

He ran his line once he dodged him. You can't just park in front of a guy. That isn't racing.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -3
    Atomic - 2
    Moler - 1
    Eldora - 2

I thought the stremme amd strickler deal was just 2 guys refusing to give in, i cant say it's one or the others fault. They both could've went about it a lil different to that mess from happening.

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    I thought the stremme amd strickler deal was just 2 guys refusing to give in, i cant say it's one or the others fault. They both could've went about it a lil different to that mess from happening.
    Agreed. Strickler put himself in a bad spot and paid the price. They were racing hard.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -3
    Atomic - 2
    Moler - 1
    Eldora - 2

He ran his line once he dodged him. You can't just park in front of a guy. That isn't racing.
    Gotta love the bias on 4m if a certain #32 did that it would of been the dirtiest move in history driving over his head im glad somebody put him in his place...anyone else does it great move he was cleared totally not his fault... lol smh...

Agree.....Stremme never changed his line!

Strickler musta graduated from the Lanigan School of Bad Sliders!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Thumbs up

You guys should see the video from the grandstands. That was a clean slider. Off turn 2 David drove passed his head and doored Strickler. I'd be mad too. I saw that video yesterday before I even saw Stemme's in car camera. The "Dirt Car Racing" Facebook page has the video from the stands.

Here is the video from the stands on the Stremme & Strickler accident.
    https://www.facebook.com/dirtcaracin...2A&pnref=story
    Last edited by HoosierDirtFan; 10-29-2017 at 05:21 PM.
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - 5/25 Shadyhill
    2024 Season: 7 - Brownstown (IN) 1, Fairbury (IL) 2, Farmer City (IL) 1, Grundy Co (IL) 1, Kankakee (IL) 1, & Shadyhill (IN) 1

Looked like good hard racing to me. They both had no intention of giving the other guy a inch.

Stremme was clearly going low to get around and just didn't have enough room

Quote Originally Posted by Illtsate32 View Post
    Gotta love the bias on 4m if a certain #32 did that it would of been the dirtiest move in history driving over his head im glad somebody put him in his place...anyone else does it great move he was cleared totally not his fault... lol smh...
    I'm not even close being a Bobby fan but I agree they would lol. Two or three months ago someone posted driver did same thing and same people cheering this guy on, was pissed that guy pinched the other driver in the wall.

I havnt seen different angle view footage yet. Don't know if he throw a hail marry slider or not. But to me if someone slides you and you do cross over leave room so you don't run them into the wall and wreck yourself. Only ass hole pinch them in the wall and wreck them.

Quote Originally Posted by Kwd1253 View Post
    I'm not even close being a Bobby fan but I agree they would lol. Two or three months ago someone posted driver did same thing and same people cheering this guy on, was pissed that guy pinched the other driver in the wall.I havnt seen different angle view footage yet. Don't know if he throw a hail marry slider or not. But to me if someone slides you and you do cross over leave room so you don't run them into the wall and wreck yourself. Only ass hole pinch them in the wall and wreck them.
    Kwd I agree..if anything would qualify as a hail mary slider this would be one of them he basically parked in the center of corner...even with that being said I agree you still shouldnt stuff guy cuz he slid ya..I think the slider is more prominent now more than it used to be because of the max drive off all the cars have now days so hard to out drag somebody down the straight on bottom gotta slide up and break their momentum...
    Last edited by Illtsate32; 10-29-2017 at 07:40 PM.

You throw a slider and park in front of him. Then he passed you back and you get plssed because you get blocked. H
    You didn't have to run in there and get pinched into the wall. There is a brake pedal you can use.
    Like I've said before. If you throw a slider and park in front of someone, then don't bltch if they get even.....

Quote Originally Posted by slmcrewchief99 View Post
    You throw a slider and park in front of him. Then he passed you back and you get plssed because you get blocked. H
    You didn't have to run in there and get pinched into the wall. There is a brake pedal you can use.
    Like I've said before. If you throw a slider and park in front of someone, then don't bltch if they get even.....
    Yep use the brake and you live to race another lap.

Crewchief I agree with you also he put himself in a very bad spot he shouldnt of expected Stremme to give him room...he was in no mans land...

I say throw a bad slider and get drove hard into the wall. That's how one should handle it and then the next time that same guy might make for sure it's a good slider.

Quote Originally Posted by a25rjr View Post
    Agree.....Stremme never changed his line!

Strickler musta graduated from the Lanigan School of Bad Sliders!
    Wow, is that what you see? Bad slider? The 8 threw the slider, cleared him, no contact, started his forward progress and the 35 absolutely positively turned right and pinched the guy in the wall. End of discussion. Absolute A$$hole move.

No one besides Stremme can say why he did that. Racing at Charlotte, in front of those people, and that's how handled that? I've seen Stremme in person about 20 times in my life and have never been impressed. Stickler, on the other hand, I've seen about the same 20 times and I've been impressed every single time. He's absolutely head and shoulders above Stremme as a driver. They were running 2&3..... WTF was the 35 thinking?
    Wow is all I can say.......

^^^^^^^^Thats how I saw it also^^^^^^^^

And I like both drivers
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Quote Originally Posted by Senroc-Systems View Post
    Wow, is that what you see? Bad slider? The 8 threw the slider, cleared him, no contact, started his forward progress and the 35 absolutely positively turned right and pinched the guy in the wall. End of discussion. Absolute A$$hole move.No one besides Stremme can say why he did that. Racing at Charlotte, in front of those people, and that's how handled that? I've seen Stremme in person about 20 times in my life and have never been impressed. Stickler, on the other hand, I've seen about the same 20 times and I've been impressed every single time. He's absolutely head and shoulders above Stremme as a driver. They were running 2&3..... WTF was the 35 thinking?Wow is all I can say.......
    Bingo! Everything you said is correct about drivers and people as well. Strickler will stop and talk to anyone....Stremme is why nascar drivers get a bad rap. He's an arrogant prick who looks down his nose at everyone, unless he's making $ off of you.
    Last edited by No_Weak_Links; 10-29-2017 at 11:33 PM.

Strickler has his moments. i agree he's the better driver of the 2 but he's no angel.
    Just a Sportmod racer at Nelson Boys Racing.