Default MLR Fab spring smasher

Has anyone used one of these? Pros and cons....

I have one. Used it all last year, worked great for me. Simple to use built well no complaints. Mine doesn't have the ability to put info on flash drive or print out info. I didn't want all the fluff or spend 4K. Like I said simple to use and does what it should do. Nice to play around with different springs, stacks and bumps. Make quick changes at the track and not scaling car near as much.
    Last edited by CHIP DAWH; 10-30-2017 at 10:25 PM.

Looks like a nice unit. I was looking at the Longacre version but may have to look at this one. The only problem is the size.

Thanks CHIP DAWH, I don't need the flash drive or print out either. Just looking for one that is reliable and accurate. This one looks like it is pretty sturdy and would ride in the trailer well also.

I have mine in the trailer doesn't take up much room. It has a rule tape on the front edge to read with pointer which I use instead of digital read out for inches of travel. As I said very simple to use not a bunch of buttons. Int will do more I just chose to keep it simple.