Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: J.D

Doesn't necessarily mean bloomer is going to lose anything. CPS sponsors a ton of drivers. Wouldn't suprise me if martin does the same thing.

Motor troubles fri night
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Quote Originally Posted by Vchild View Post
    Always something isn't jump? Take jd for exaple, not just on Friday nights but every night an average driver. Pffffffffft..... Hahahah... Oh my gut hurts!!!!!!
    You will see! No motor shortages next yr. Better get used to an average driver winning on lucas tour. Also when an average driver keeps beating your national champ it should b a sign to hang it up!

Always something isn't jump? Take jd for exaple, not just on Friday nights but every night an average driver. Pffffffffft..... Hahahah... Oh my gut hurts!!!!!!
    Come to world finals tomarrow and see what sponcors your boy lost to jd. 1:15 martin & jd be signing autographs and you can see the new car. As far as that goes bring a sharpie and sign along w them. Just sign 4M LOOSER they will know who you are!

Lander/martin wanted a guy they could count on getting to the track on time and win races!

Hell il buy you a koolaid since you dont drink just tell me what time and where you want to meet. Hope to see you!

Ill have on a bobby eat sht shirt i found at eldora lol. A black ford racing hat i got at the last psychiatric hospital i got banned from and my bloomy pj bottom. Come get ya some lol at the dam thing!
    No ankle monitor?

Voooooo doooooooo!!!!! Hahahahahahaa
    You mean
    Dooooooooo Dooooooooo for 2018
    Sorry about your luck

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    You will see! No motor shortages next yr. Better get used to an average driver winning on lucas tour. Also when an average driver keeps beating your national champ it should b a sign to hang it up!
    Ya know, you stoop to his level and feed him, and he is laughing his a$$ off. Because you in turn say just as ridiculous stuff about Bloomer as he does about JD. Just ignore him, don’t take him serious. Otherwise, you’ll continue is this circle you’re in.

I know the last sentence is wrong, cannot edit it at this time.

Quote Originally Posted by tb1545 View Post
    Doesn't necessarily mean bloomer is going to lose anything. CPS sponsors a ton of drivers. Wouldn't suprise me if martin does the same thing.
    I understand that, but I was just thinking that since CPS came through the relationship with Landers that once that deal was up, they may not re sign.

An interesting Sponsor note. The metal building company that I work for has done buildings this year for both CPS and Reece Monuments.....just thought that was kind of cool.

I have a pic of the 2018 car but cant get it to attach. White car with a black deck and black 49. Valvoline at bottom of rear quarter panel, ASC warrranty at top of rear quarter, CPS betw number and front tire

Quote Originally Posted by dalemcfan View Post
    I have a pic of the 2018 car but cant get it to attach. White car with a black deck and black 49. Valvoline at bottom of rear quarter panel, ASC warrranty at top of rear quarter, CPS betw number and front tire
    I hope you had permission to post That?

Quote Originally Posted by #FALSuperman View Post
    The pic itself was all over facebook long before i posted the description and i didnt post the pic.

Why would he need permission?

Quote Originally Posted by ptown View Post
    Why would he need permission?
    Wasn't supposed to be posted. That's why! I know the family, just as SS knows those close to them and someone leaked the photo. JD was asking nothing to be posted until after the debut at 1pm. Respecting the wishes of all the sponors.

Car looks tough. It's nice to see the white color scheme making a comeback.

Quote Originally Posted by dalemcfan View Post
    The pic itself was all over facebook long before i posted the description and i didnt post the pic.
    Yes, I know...trying to get to the "source" of who released the pic.

Their is only 77 people on here, it should have been posted on here first anyway.Lol

Wasn't supposed to be posted. That's why! I know the family, just as SS knows those close to them and someone leaked the photo. JD was asking nothing to be posted until after the debut at 1pm. Respecting the wishes of all the sponors.
    If that’s the case then they’re taking themselves way to seriously.....lol

I just think it was a collaboration from team sponsors, and partners that had agreed to wait until the big unveil with Mark Martin.

I don’t really see it as a big deal. If you didn’t want it seen, then he needs to keep a lot of people outta the shop.

He has had some tough cars, I just don’t really care for this one. I know he’ll be fast, just don’t like it.