Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

But that is where you are missing my point, let me explain with facts, JD takes over ride Aug 5th and cherry picks 2 wins, most notable guy was Mason Ziegler at both races, then Aug 11th takes 9th at a real field of cars at the North-South, then again 9th on Aug 26th at Whisky City 60. Finally breaks through for win at Hillbilly 100 and the following week at the World, then takes 2nd at Knoxville. After that week is when Lucas told them to get off the new devise. So once again it wasn't until rumley and the new devise came along that made him start to win on national level again, and hasn't won since. And to dog on Shirley cause he took 9th, well it's the same finish that JD did with team in his first 2 lucas races."Don't let the facts interrupt your opinions"
    Last edited by Bowling Dr.; 11-08-2017 at 10:34 PM.

They hold the dream in September now and is a Lucas show? Your credibility went out the window when you said KD helped them. There is no new DEVICE. Keep dreaming, youre just a hater that has no clue what their talking about.

My apologies for the dream, world mistake, and yes at Knoxville it was told to be removed. Also to say i'm a hater is just not true, both of my kids love superman,and i love to watch his aggressive style, but this post is about JD being so much better and how could G.R. Smith put Brian Shirley in the car, and how bad must Brian be when hey only ran 9th in his first race in some other persons car. Specifically when Davenport put up the same finishes when he was first put in that car, that's all. And yes, there was a device, but that is whats great about racing and what is terrible at the same time. You have engineers that can think of these crazy ideas and then they get them to work, it's truly amazing, but there is only about 5 teams that can bring engineers to there teams, and that's why you see those 5 teams destroy the crown jewels.

I thought the Lucas and woo officials knew more than the engineers.......wait , what?
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Yea, seems Rumley and company are running scared...so scared, they are running Lucas next year. 3rd at DTWC "without the new device" as you are going with, not too shabby. Must have developed a 3rd device. Hey, maybe they have a new device already built for each month next year. Probably will call the new devices The Dream, The Prairie Dirt, and North/South to name a few.

i can't wait to see how next year stacks up on lucas, that much talent it's crazy. Yeah you are more then likely correct on the 3rd idea, i won't call it devise but when you have mind that thinks like his, he for sure has something brewing, plus they're with penske shocks now, they will be fast, man he might name it "the one man band device"

Quote Originally Posted by #FALSuperman View Post
    Yea, seems Rumley and company are running scared...so scared, they are running Lucas next year. 3rd at DTWC "without the new device" as you are going with, not too shabby. Must have developed a 3rd device. Hey, maybe they have a new device already built for each month next year. Probably will call the new devices The Dream, The Prairie Dirt, and North/South to name a few.

Oh there more than one way to skin a cat!
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    Oh there more than one way to skin a cat!
    And next year they will be opening Chinese restaurants at every location they race......wil be fun to watch......and filling.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    And next year they will be opening Chinese restaurants at every location they race......wil be fun to watch......and filling.
    I would not be mad at quality Chinese food being available at the races.

Just sayin'.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Bayko View Post

Just sayin'.
    There is a trailer at Volusia that sells pretty good Chinese food. Wouldn't call it top quality but dang tasty for a race track. Had the Lo Mein one time and chicken fried rice another...... Think I only have 2 or 3 more payments left on them 🙄

Don't get the oreo's after that, not a great match

Quote Originally Posted by Bowling Dr. View Post
    My apologies for the dream, world mistake, and yes at Knoxville it was told to be removed. Also to say i'm a hater is just not true, both of my kids love superman,and i love to watch his aggressive style, but this post is about JD being so much better and how could G.R. Smith put Brian Shirley in the car, and how bad must Brian be when hey only ran 9th in his first race in some other persons car. Specifically when Davenport put up the same finishes when he was first put in that car, that's all. And yes, there was a device, but that is whats great about racing and what is terrible at the same time. You have engineers that can think of these crazy ideas and then they get them to work, it's truly amazing, but there is only about 5 teams that can bring engineers to there teams, and that's why you see those 5 teams destroy the crown jewels.
    You are such an idiot with your 8 posts . Banned and came back with a new name I assume. So Marlar had the device on 2 , how about kid Rocket those were your top 3 in those races. Rumley didn't even cone on board until the dream so compare what you want to compare.

Don't let facts get in your way that he ran 3rd in Mississippi to Marlar and Overton without said imaginary device also 3rd at the DTWC. I get your a hater but you are reaching hard.

So you were in the pits at knoxville and saw the device, you watched them try to get it through tech and you heard a Lucas official tell them to take it off with your own ears.
    Last edited by CarolinaDirt; 11-09-2017 at 09:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Bayko View Post

Just sayin'.
    You mean quality Chinese food actually exists?
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    You need throw them a curv ball with Korean bbq.

Yeah and he didn't WIN after it was off car. And no not banned, your love for JD is great and should be, since half of your posts are about defending how good he is, which you shouldn't have to cause he is that good. As i said before, i love watching him race, but again stay on topic. The post was about why Brian was so bad in the car who took 9th but Davenport had same results in car when he first was in the 22 car.

You want to throw lies and accusations out about a device I just wanted to know you had proof . Which apparently you don't. Davenport didn't have the same results since Eldora .
    Last edited by CarolinaDirt; 11-09-2017 at 09:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bowling Dr. View Post
    Yeah and he didn't WIN after it was off car. And no not banned, your love for JD is great and should be, since half of your posts are about defending how good he is, which you shouldn't have to cause he is that good. As i said before, i love watching him race, but again stay on topic. The post was about why Brian was so bad in the car who took 9th but Davenport had same results in car when he first was in the 22 car.
    Jd's first 2 starts were WINS in the 22 car
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    Jd's first 2 starts were WINS in the 22 car
    Yes they were. Against a couple stellar fields of late models
    8/13/16

Yes first win had 18 cars I believe and 2nd was 26, don't qme on those numbers but I do remember the only name that stood out was mason ziegler.

"You mean quality Chinese food actually exists?"

Only from restaurants that use pedigree dogs and cats!