Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Really, WOO has 4 major races on their tour...easy to see why the Lucas tour would be considered Big Brother. Outside of The Firecracker in PA, USA Nationals in Cedar Lake, The PDC in Fairbury, and the World Finals to end the year... there aren't any other "major" races to watch on tour. The Illini 100 is just too early in the season (March) for an Illinois race. Just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by #FALSuperman View Post
    Really, WOO has 4 major races on their tour...easy to see why the Lucas tour would be considered Big Brother. Outside of The Firecracker in PA, USA Nationals in Cedar Lake, The PDC in Fairbury, and the World Finals to end the year... there aren't any other "major" races to watch on tour. The Illini 100 is just too early in the season (March) for an Illinois race. Just my opinion.
    Ford or Chevy?

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    IF every team and driver stay on tour adding jd (would love to see Overton w Weaver run for ROY) Lucas would have the cream of the crop lineup... better than NASCAR. IMO
    Most pure stock and ucar races I saw this year are better than NASCAR.....fact
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Vchild View Post
    Won't catch me in no dam Cheby!!
    Cheby thanks you!
    Your voucher will be mailed to you
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Quote Originally Posted by minthess View Post
    Ford or Chevy?
    Personally, Ford here

Yes he is!! Going to be fun to watch!
    ~Gentlemen, start your engines~

Lawd Its Moonpieheaven she has spoken good to see her still kicking around

Quote Originally Posted by ready2rd View Post
    Lawd Its Moonpieheaven she has spoken good to see her still kicking around
    Is what? Thanks

Hey y'all. It's been like forever! How are my favorite peeps? Superman rules btw 😁

If Im One Of Your Favorite Peeps That You Mentioned Im Doing Quite Well And Hope That You Are As Well ,Its Been A Hot Minute For Sure

From a strictly money and big event standpoint Lucas Oil kills WoO.

Just look at this past year's numbers.
    Lucas Oil ran 48 races with an average winner's check of 16,187.
    WoO ran 43 races with an average winner's check of 11,546

Lucas Oil 20k+ 9 races
    WoO 20k+ 3 races

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Most pure stock and ucar races I saw this year are better than NASCAR.....fact
    I dont doubt you one bit
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BloomerHarvickFan View Post
    From a strictly money and big event standpoint Lucas Oil kills WoO.Just look at this past year's numbers.Lucas Oil ran 48 races with an average winner's check of 16,187. WoO ran 43 races with an average winner's check of 11,546Lucas Oil 20k+ 9 racesWoO 20k+ 3 races
    Both are very good points
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    I dont doubt you one bit
    How did you do this yr in your U CAR. Did u get that track championship you have been racing for these past 10yrs?
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Hands down! The difference is like box macaroni and cheese or canned Chef Boyardee mac and cheese. The canned Chef Boyardee is way better!!!!
    I perfer Bob Evans 6 cheese mac and cheese... its bad@$$
    Won't catch me in no dam Cheby!!
    Mexican girls drive cheby's!
    Cant believe you would admit a mexican girl can handle Chevy power better than you can... shameful... lmao j/k

Ready2rd you got that right! I have missed you clowns. 😜

I was rewatching the World 100 today and during one of the heat races James Essex sees Lance Landers down by Dale McDowell's car and he says, "Lance Landers down there. Jared Lander's father down there. Some interesting news maybe for him next year. We'll hear maybe in a few months."

It makes me wonder if Landers was already putting together the deal with JD even before he won the World. Any of you guys that "know things" care to comment on that?

It was on the table from week 1,maybe day 1 after the BW news. I don't know things like some of these folks but know a few people and respect their wishes.

Quote Originally Posted by Snake X3 View Post
    I was rewatching the World 100 today and during one of the heat races James Essex sees Lance Landers down by Dale McDowell's car and he says, "Lance Landers down there. Jared Lander's father down there. Some interesting news maybe for him next year. We'll hear maybe in a few months."

It makes me wonder if Landers was already putting together the deal with JD even before he won the World. Any of you guys that "know things" care to comment on that?
    The deal was in the works months before it was announced.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Thanks guys. It makes sense. I'd figure a deal like that didn't materialize in a couple of weeks. If Essex and others knew the deal was in the works that far back you gotta admire people for keeping it under wraps as long as they did. I appreciate the info.