Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    Was their EMS on site during the National 100?
    I really cant answer fairly sir. If you're asking of an actual ambulance then I'll say not that I saw. They did have some police officer and some type rescue truck there all through the event. The track mentioned saturday that the people abored said truck were trained paramedic or ems. Outland said they faced some criticisms for not having an ambulance on site for the Friday night cruiser wreck so that was apparently the reasoning for the explaination. I DID see the police and rescue truck drive out of the infield during the rain delay ,but they made a left and drove away from the exit of the facility. At that point I lost track of them. I thought it was about to be called off when left the infield because it happened shortly after the discrepency with the transponder guy

Round here they won't let a car on the track until an ambulance is at least on it's way, near by.

Quote Originally Posted by Vchild View Post
    Hows that saying go? When the going gets tough, jd gets going? Hahahaha
    Didn't want to face a good whoopin' I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Thomason View Post
    I really cant answer fairly sir. If you're asking of an actual ambulance then I'll say not that I saw. They did have some police officer and some type rescue truck there all through the event. The track mentioned saturday that the people abored said truck were trained paramedic or ems. Outland said they faced some criticisms for not having an ambulance on site for the Friday night cruiser wreck so that was apparently the reasoning for the explaination. I DID see the police and rescue truck drive out of the infield during the rain delay ,but they made a left and drove away from the exit of the facility. At that point I lost track of them. I thought it was about to be called off when left the infield because it happened shortly after the discrepency with the transponder guy
    I think that’s the reason some didn’t run, (JD) for one. Supposedly the actual paramedics and ambulance left during the rain delay.

Hahahaha the best in the business not very smart? Hopefully somebody comes up with something a little more intelligent then that 

Lol sounds like one of those shoestring budget car owners crying about actually having to race!!!

Waaaaaaa, we didn't get to use our cheater package either!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    Didn't want to face a good whoopin' I guess.
    Exactly! The boss knew it would mean he'd tear that sht up and loose that engine he has sold... 😂

Thumbs up Nailed 'er!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    Lol sounds like one of those shoestring budget car owners crying about actually having to race!!!

Waaaaaaa, we didn't get to use our cheater package either!!!!
    You betcha.... 😎

Ems crew took off before super race is what im hearing.
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Quote not working again.... CnB fan

I truely hope that is the reason, and I've got no reason to doubt your word. I guess you could say that it eludes to it ,but I wish he would have spelled that out better in the twitter post. From what I seen he doesnt even say that in responding to anyone complaining about the conditions (that were not out of hand). The track should be ashamed of themselves if the first responders were allowed to leave

No track is going to run without ems.... Lmao!!!

Sombody already tried saying the guys that ran wasn't smart... Don't make yourselves look as boneheaded as he.... 😎

Yes they will. Just as they run without firemen. Chesley Dixon, Swainsboro, he got very lucky, gravity saved him.

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    Yes they will. Just as they run without firemen. Chesley Dixon, Swainsboro, he got very lucky, gravity saved him.
    Can't imagine a track taking that big of a risk... Surly if there was ems at eest Alabama they wouldn't leave before the end of the show? Thats a big liability issue!

Most in my area will not. Can remember many a times waiting for the ambulance to return before they would start the program back up. Most tracks don't want to pay for 2.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    Most in my area will not. Can remember many a times waiting for the ambulance to return before they would start the program back up. Most tracks don't want to pay for 2.
    Yep. Tracks by me, same deal. Never heard of any of the safety crew stunts except in the South. Though I’m sure there are some all over.

That stupid not having emergency responders at a track. Specially the condition at eams this pass weekend. Some of the best wheelmen where spinning and getting into each other more they usually do, some due to equipment failure because of track conditions. Glad nothing didnt, them guys stuck it out for chance get nice check and for the fans to see a crazy race.
    Last edited by Kwd1253; 11-14-2017 at 06:58 AM.

CnB , the only time i have ever herd of no one having an ambulance when a car is on the track down here in the south , is from this bunch of jokers , when we went there back in the 90s and early 2000s , there would be 500 plus cars show up and money flying every where , they ruined that and now trying to save every dime , ITS THERE OWN DAM FAULT............

Sounds like an excuse to me. Don't believe eams would run there main feature without ems somwhere on the grounds....

Oh yes they would. Lol. They always have. It's not state law in Alabama so they take advantage of it. They used to have a track owned ambulance that some folks that kinda knew the difference between an a$$hole and an elbow that were nothing more than track workers. It wasn't even legally allowed on the street.. it could only drive you to the parking lot outside to meet an actual ambulance..

How far away from the track is there a fire station with ems personnel?