Thread: Kennedy

Default Kennedy

If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Here we have it. Proof the JFK assassination was an inside job, covered up.

These three simple paragraphs prove the government knew there were multiple shooters on day one, and they lied about it when it happened, all the way through the 60's 70's, 80's, 90's, 2000's until now. And the people now in control of our country and media are the ones that killed JFK, and they did it as part of a successful coup. If they were not the ones who did it, at some point along the way they'd have reported multiple shooters. However, they did not report this because they are communists, and used the exact same lone shooter now dead tactics they have always used, even in Vegas.
    With a lone shooter, the story is easy to control. With a lone shooter there is a simple narrative, and nothing to dig into. Lone shooter now dead worked at Sandy Hook, Pulse, San Bernardino, and Vegas. And folks, if it is a lone shooter scenario, with the shooter dead, it is like a signature line that the communist run shadow state did it.

And we know the media is complicit, because if they were not, the bullet hole in the wind shield would have been discussed in the news and on 60 minutes. But they cant have Kennedy shot in the throat with a bullet fired through the windshield because that does not work for the Oswald story, which was invented to keep the narrative under control. Now, thanks to Trump we know, but how much damage did we take as a nation after this successful coup over our government had over 50 years to destroy the nation?

even today bush is paraded around at the world series.

coincidence this was a ws ad?
    https://youtu.be/GXl8vRmLeJk
    Last edited by balljoint; 10-30-2017 at 01:56 AM.

They released more files. The Nix movie... https://conservativetribune.com/2nd-...sination-film/