28 22.05%
  • Outlaw

18 14.17%
  • Dont care

36 28.35%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bobby Pierce

Default Bobby Pierce

Now that hes in this new ride...which series do you think would he do best in?

Lucas Oil I hope. Could possibly send Scott off to the Shady Hill retirement home. Which ever one they choose, they should do quite well.
    2018 season should be a good one.
    8/13/16

To get his feet wet running a full national tour, WoO probably makes more sense, especially when you consider the switch to Rocket. Being close to the house car will only help.

But the DB team has never been to most of the WoO tracks, meaning they won’t really even have an idea where to start with setups. The have been to the Lucas tracks multiple times over. They will have an idea where to start as far as setups, and I’m sure Josh will be willing to help them out a bit to dial the setups in.

All in all, I tend to think that they’ll end up running Lucas, but I wouldn’t be particularly surprised if they went WoO racing instead.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

I think he would do better in woo. It will be interesting to watch it play out either way.

If D Erb moves to WoO... I like to see him there it would make WoO worth seeing.... Erb, Bobby, and this year Champ going at it would be fun...

Demolition derby would have been the more appropriate choice here. Wheres the demolition derby option??

I would like to see him in lucas oil that being said that would mean he wouldnt be able to run the eldora truck race

Quote Originally Posted by Mindwalker View Post
    Demolition derby would have been the more appropriate choice here. Wheres the demolition derby option??
    The poll wasn't about you 'wrecking' every topic on 4m. It was about a kid who just turned 21, who has already accomplished more in life than you. I can see where you're hate comes from, but it's not Bobbys fault.

The Eldora tuck race is a joke NASCRAP entertainment!

if they want to be ROY it will be WOO .

I think Josh Bayko pretty much nailed it, although I don't know if there is a big difference in getting help from the Rocket house car or House Car Jr. Especially with Bob Pierce becoming a Rocket dealer, I would think he'll get all the support available, so it really comes down to how close Dunn Benson's ties with Lucas are and how much they value the setup notes vs running for RoY against easier competition on WoO.

My personal preference would be to see them run Lucas. I like to see as many of the best drivers going head to head week in and week out for the title. Look at what Josh Richards joining the tour did for the competition this season. You add JD and Bobby Pierce to that mix and I can't think of how it could get much better than that short of B-Shep coming back to Lucas.

Not saying be couldnt be competitive with Lucas, but I think they put together a better season on woo tour. They would have plenty of help from the house team, and probably regular conversations with Josh. That coupled with woo stopping at some places where Bobby is very familiar. Maybe just him being behind the wheel could get them over the hump at places like fals, plymouth, farmer city...

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by blncfn57 View Post
    The poll wasn't about you 'wrecking' every topic on 4m. It was about a kid who just turned 21, who has already accomplished more in life than you. I can see where you're hate comes from, but it's not Bobbys fault.
    Well said, cannot believe that a grown-up adult male would always make idiotic comments, he belongs on some teenage girl chat line where they just like to cause $hit. Time for the moderators to ban him again.

Quote Originally Posted by cgrace View Post
    if they want to be ROY it will be WOO .
    If he goes that way, they can go ahead and etch the trophy and write the check......kid is going to be so much more buttoned up.

He is going to have a great run if they let him.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by TBSprintFan View Post
    Well said, cannot believe that a grown-up adult male would always make idiotic comments, he belongs on some teenage girl chat line where they just like to cause $hit. Time for the moderators to ban him again.
    Moderators???
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Not sure he is ready to make a major impact on either series.

Id like to see him run the lucas series...with that being said id rather him run woo so he can win the truck race..eliminate the mistakes and he can win that race even in the Mittler truck...it will take Larson or Bell to beat him...

Bob pierce isnt some 2nd rate chassis builder. He already had a solid piece that was far from subpar. They will be fine in either series. I dont think they will be champions but they will win their fair share. The only guys that need help from rocket are the guys that dont know much about race cars. Bob pierce is an innovator like the rest of them. By becoming a rocket dealer with an in house jig in Illinois means that everybody that had a pierce car will have a rocket and he'll get to sell those guys new cars and the parts to assemble them all over again $$$$$$$$$$$ is what Bob Pierce sees. Of course Mark Richards and Steve Baker get their share as well. This only makes Rocket a more dominant force than it ever has been. Mark Richards is the only guy who truly acts like hes out to make money, put the right cars in the right hands and sell them nationwide. Rockets were rare to find in Tennessee until Bruce Nunnally got away from Bloomquist ans started building cars. These other guys will get smart one of these days. I hate Rocket but the truth is the truth.

IF they run a tour, I think it will be Lucas. I think he'll do very well in this car.

Poll isnt lopsided...fairly close...I chose outlaw but would love to see him run Lucas Oil